我的天啊,我就在这里,宝贝
Oh, my God. I'm right here, baby.
一切都没事的,好吗?我爱你
It's gonna be all right, okay? I love you.
先生,麻烦你,我很抱歉,我们得赶快推过去
Sir, please, I'm so sorry, we...we gotta get through.
查理斯医生,麻烦帮忙一下?
Doctor Charles, please?
要麻烦你先让我们过去,好吗?
You gotta let us get through, okay?
先生…我是查理斯医生
Sir, Sir? I'm Doctor Charles.
请跟我来
Come with me.
-不,他们会… -拜托,告诉我这不是真的
-No, they're gonna... -Please, tell me this isn't real.
尽最大努力救治她
The best possible care of her,
但我们得让他们做事,好吗?
but we gotta let them do their job, all right?
好
Okay.
麻烦你跟我一起过来这边,好吗?
So, I want you to come down here with me, all right?
嗯,我本来在上班
Um, I was at work,
然后…我邻居打电♥话♥来
and um... my neighbor called,
他说他看到琼跳楼
and he said that he saw June jump.
我完全无法理解
I just don't get it.
为什么?她为什么这么做?
Why? Why would she do this?
我只是…我没办法…我不懂
I just...I don't... I don't understand.
你有注意到她最近有任何…,很不寻常的情绪变化吗?
Notice any, I don't know, changes in her mood recently that were unusual?
应该没有吧
I don't think so.
我们才刚结婚,你懂吗?我们买♥♥了一间小公♥寓♥
We just got married, you know? We bought a condo.
她热爱她的工作,她跟家人感情很好
Um, she likes her job, you know, she's close with her family.
她有很多朋友
She's got a lot of friends.
她的日常生活呢?也没有什么变化吗?
And in her day-to-day life? No changes there either?
嗯,我不是…不是很清楚
Um, I don't...I don't really know.
过去几个礼拜我几乎都不在家
Uh, last few weeks I've been kinda absent, you know.
我工作忙得无法抽身
Um, work's been crazy.
几乎是住在办公室
Been pretty much living at the office.
会不会…那就是问题?是我…
What if...what if that was the problem? Me...
-不 -不
-No. -No.
我忽略了琼,我是个糟糕的丈夫?
Uh, uh...neglecting June, being a bad husband?
不是
No.
假如…我是她跳楼的原因怎么办?
What if...what if I'm the reason this happened?
-你不是 -我的天啊
-It isn't. -Oh, my God.
这有可能…是我的错,对吧?
This could...this is my fault, isn't it?
内森,不是你的错,好吗?
Nathan, not your fault, all right?
人们自杀的原因…
The reasons that people take their own lives...
非常…复杂也难解
It's a...uh, complex and mysterious
不太可能是单一事件或一个人造成的
and it's rarely just one thing or one person.
不,琼…
No, June...
琼昨天晚上想跟我聊天
June wanted to talk last night.
但我工作忙了一整天,你懂吗?我累坏了
But I had another long day, you know? I was exhausted.
她在对外寻求援助
She was reaching out for help.
而我却无视她
And I ignored her.
而现在…现在…
And now... Now...
毕夏普先生
Mister Bishop.
不
No.
不…拜托
No, no, please.
毕夏普先生,你太太有严重的头部外伤
Mister Bishop, your wife's suffered a catastrophic head injury.
大脑受到重伤
The trauma to her brain is extensive,
我们现在只能给她支持性照护
and all we can offer at this time is supportive care.
她现在插着呼吸器,送到重症监护室了
She's now on a ventilator in the "I.C.U."
护士会带你过去看她
The Nurse can take you to see her.
我深感遗憾,毕夏普先生
I'm so terribly sorry Mister Bishop.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
天啊,这真是太残酷了
Man, this is gonna be brutal.
嘿,丹
Hey, Dan.
琼的病历上面显示,她是芝加哥医院的病人
Uh, June's chart shows that she, uh, she was seeing a doctor here at Med.
一位精神科医生,瓦勒丽克拉克
Valerie Clark, a psychiatrist.
这样啊
Huh.
哦
Ooh.
那样会痛吗,玛洛莉?
Does that hurt, Mallory?
不…只是压痛
No, no, it's just tender.
我整个身体都一碰就痛
My whole body feels tender.
而且很疲惫
And exhausted.
大概是因为努力在退烧吧
Probably from trying to shake this fever.
这样已经多久了?
How long has this been going on?
一个礼拜左右吧
Week or so.
本来以为我怀孕了
Thought I was pregnant.
但是我在家里验孕是阴性,幸好
But the home test was negative, thank God.
我才刚搬到芝加哥,开始一份新工作
I just moved to Chicago and started a new job.
我现在只有办法应付这些
That is all I can handle right now.
我可以理解
I can understand that.
你照顾好自己,其他就顺其自然吧
You take care of you, and the rest will fall out.
你是我目前为止遇到最好的医生了
You're the nicest doctor I've had so far.
目前为止?
So far?
我去了紧急救护中心
I went to Urgent Care.
他们说是感冒
They said it was a cold.
我觉得病情恶化,所以去了东慈医院
When I started feeling worse, I went to East Mercy.
他们说可能是流感
They thought it might be the flu.
嗯,其实也是有可能
Hm, well, it's possible.
流感现在正在流行
The flu is going around right now.
我不知道耶
I don't know.
我1月的时候有得过流感,但感觉不一样
I had the flu in January, but this feels different.
我有跟东慈医院的住院医生说这件事
I told that to the Resident at East Mercy.
他帮我安排实验室检验,接着就不见人影了
He ordered some labs, but then he disappeared.
我觉得糟透了,只好回家
I felt so crappy, I just went home.
之后也不知道检验结果
Never got my results.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
因为你现在在这里,我们会重新检验
Because you're here now, and we will start over.
驾驶直升机需要一心多用
Flying a helicopter is a balancing act.
三个主要操纵杆需要一起操控
The three main controls have to work together as one.
一切都跟协同有关系
It's all about synergy.
听起来就跟急诊室一样
It sounds like the "E.D."
这个嘛,的确一样需要快速思考,毫无疑问
Well, you gotta think just as fast, that's for sure.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
哦,怎么回事?
Oh, what was that?
只是一些水汽堆积
Just collecting some moisture.
听好,我等一下会下降约一千尺
Look, I'm gonna drop us down to about a thousand feet.
看看我们能不能躲过这个天气
See if we can't duck under this weather.
罗兰,怎么回事?
Loren, what's going on?
好的,我们失去升力了
Yeah, we're losing lift.
旋转叶片上结冰了
Ice is forming on the rotor blades.
冰?但现在是5月耶
Ice? But it's May.
这个嘛,在三千尺的高空就是冬天
Well, it's winter at three-thousand feet.
好的,玛姬,我需要你抓紧
Okay, Maggie, I need you to hold on tight.
我等一下会急速下降,试着低于这片结冰层
I'm gonna take us down really fast, try to get us below this icing level.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我下降500尺了
I'm dropping through five-hundred feet
旋转叶片上的冰还是没融化
and the ice on the rotor isn't melting.
好的,玛姬,我需要你俯身抱头
Okay, Maggie, I need you to brace yourself!
我要紧急迫降了
I'm gonna take us down.
会是硬着陆
It's gonna be a hard landing!
嘿,玛姬,你有受伤吗?
Hey, Maggie, you hurt?
我只是吓坏了
Just shook up.
那就好
Okay.
但我没有受伤
But I'm not injured.
太好了
That's good.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我很好
I'm good.
毕夏普先生
Mister Bishop,
你好
hi.
我是莎伦葛云
My name is Sharon Goodwin.
我负责病人服务
I'm with patient services.
请节哀
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
很遗憾
And, unfortunately,
无论何时提起这件事都不恰当
there's no good time to bring this up,
但请问你愿意跟一位
but would you be open to speaking with a representative
美国器官捐献组织的代表谈谈吗?
from Organ Donors of America?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表