她已经在芝加哥医院工作很多年了
She's been in Med for years.
也许…
Might...
我是跟她一起考过证照的
I did my certification with her.
烧伤中心是很残忍♥的环境
The burn unit is brutal.
毕竟她每天照顾的病人
I mean, every day she...she's taking care of people
状况都很惨烈,需要承受极严重的疼痛
who are excruciating, horrific pain.
一段时间之后,谁不会麻痹?
Who wouldn't shut down after a while?
你是说她自残是为了要有感觉?
You're saying that she's cutting herself to feel something?
这个嘛,以她的状况来说,比较像是分散自己的注意力
Well, in her case, it would be more like, distracting herself.
好,假设你是对的
Okay, let's just assume that you're right.
那我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
这个嘛,理想情况是,我们让她愿意谈这件事
Well, I mean, ideally, we get her to open up.
但是根据刚才的经历,她不太愿意跟我谈
And, based on, uh, evidence, she's not that interested in talking to me.
但如果是护士同事呢?朋友呢?
But, fellow nurse? Friend?
有可能就会不一样了
Could be a different story.
是啊
Yeah.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
抱歉,我不想打扰你,艾卓亚医生
Uh, sorry, don't mean to bother you, Doctor Archer,
我只是努力想厘清该怎么做
but I was just trying to get a feel for the day.
总之,二号♥治疗室,曼诺夫斯基先生
And, anyway uh Treatment Two, Mister Manofsky,
不明原因感到无力,患有维生素B12缺乏症
unexplained weakness, "B" twelve deficiency.
他最近接受过牙科治疗
He recently just had a dental procedure.
如果他有未确诊的恶性贫血,两者可能有关联
Perhaps the two could be connected if he has undiagnosed pernicious anemia.
这样啊
Huh.
对
Yeah.
那我们要怎么验证你的理论?
And how would we test your theory?
我们可以确认他的,同半胱胺酸和甲基丙二酸浓度
We could check his homocysteine and methylmalonic acid levels.
艾卓亚医生,五号♥治疗室需要你帮忙
Doctor Archer, I need you in Treatment Five.
这位是保罗塔伯,42岁
His name is Paul Talbot, forty-two-years-old,
因肾结石而出现败血症
septic from kidney stones.
需要插管
Needs to be intubated.
好,谢谢
All right, thank you.
帮我个忙,请实验室帮二号♥治疗室病人,做个甲基丙二酸血症的检验
And do me a favor have the lab run an "M.M.A." on our guy in Treatment Two.
-可以吗?-没问题
-Okay? -You got it.
你跟我来
You're with me.
-走吧 -哦,好,谢谢
-Let's go. -Oh, wow, okay, thank you!
我很期待这次轮调,我有点紧张
I've been so excited for this rotation, I'm a little nervous.
-我还没有真的… -好,我不需要听你的人生故事
-I haven't really... -Yeah, I don't need your life story.
只要跟上我的速度,按照我说的做
Just keep up with me and do as I say.
已注射药物
Meds are in.
好的,强棒
All right, "slugger."
你来吧
You're up.
我?
Me?
我已经知道怎么插管了
Well, I already know how to do it.
哦
Oh.
来吧
Come on.
随时都可以开始
Any day now.
好,好的
Right, okay.
他的氧饱和度下降了
He's desaturating.
放松
Let go.
好,也许该在他窒息之前搞定,对吧?
Okay, you think maybe you wanna get this done before he suffocates?
氧饱和度下降到85了
Okay, sats are down to eighty-five.
Eighty-four.
Eighty-two.
他心跳开始下降了
He's starting to brady down.
-好,出去 -不,我…
-Okay, get out of here. -No, I...
-够了,出去 -不,我只是…
-That's it, you're out. -No, I just...
不…你出局了,够了
No, no, you're out. That's it.
住手
Stop.
出去
Out.
好,我进去了
All right, I'm in.
帮他接上苏醒球
Bag him.
今天过得很不顺吗?
Tough day?
我?没有
Me? No.
我没事
I'm okay.
怎么了?
What happened?
这就是问题
That's the thing.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我是说,我知道我应该要做什么,但在我可以动作之前
I mean, I know what I'm supposed to do, but before I can even move,
我就是…我开始自我怀疑,我会担心病人
I just...I start to doubt myself, and I worry about the patient.
我整个人动弹不得
I just freeze.
而你因此被上司念了一顿?
And you get a little criticism from your boss?
对
Yeah.
他把我赶出治疗室
He kicked me out of the room.
但他是对的
But he's right.
我把所有事情都搞砸了
I screw everything up.
听好
Look.
这是你第一次轮调到急诊室
This is your first time in the "E.D."
对任何人来说都是很不容易的轮调
It's a hard rotation for anyone.
一切会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗?
Huh?
好哦
Uh-huh.
振作起来
"Chin up."
艾卓亚医生
Doctor Archer.
啊,葛云女士
Ah, Miss Goodwin.
我听说伯特的事了
Uh, heard about Bert.
-真是抱歉 -谢谢
-I'm sorry. -Uh, thank you.
但我们需要谈一下你的医学生
But we need to talk about your med student.
哦,僵在那边被我赶出去的那个学生?
Ah, the kid froze up and I called her on it.
嗯,不是我的错,是她崩溃了
Uh, it's not my fault she's "falling to pieces."
你曾经想过这个女孩,承受了多大压力吗?
Have you given any thought of the pressure this young lady is under?
我又不是要来当她的治疗师
I'm not here to be her therapist.
我在这里是要协助她成为一名医生
I'm here to make her into a doctor.
但如果你令她
Well, she can't do that
后悔上医学院的话,她就做不到
if you make her regret she ever went to medical school.
这是一间教学医院
This is a teaching hospital.
艾卓亚医生,我们的任务是培育幼苗,而非去芜存菁
Doctor Archer, our job is to nurture, not "cull the herd."
好
Okay.
不好意思,我是琼康特
Excuse me, my name is Joan Canter.
我在找我先生,唐诺
I'm looking for my husband, Donald.
我是丹查理斯
I'm Dan Charles.
这位是玛姬洛活
And this is Maggie Lockwood.
我们负责治疗你先生
We've been helping to take care of your husband.
玛姬等一下会带你过去看他
Maggie's gonna take you in to see him in just a sec,
但我想先帮你做一些准备
but I just want to prepare you.
他灼伤的情形很严重
His burns are severe.
他现在正在输注止痛药和镇静剂,但你还是可以坐在旁边陪他
He's on pain medication and he's sedated, but you can sit with him.
跟他说说话,让他知道你在这里
And talk to him and let him know that you're here.
哦
Okay...
好的
Okay.
嗨,怎么了?
Hi. What happened?
他的脚趾
It's...it's his toe.
他开始大叫
He just started screaming.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
看起来表皮下面有一些脓
Looks like there's some pus underneath the cuticle.
去拿一些止血剂和氯乙烷
Get a hemostat and some ethyl chloride.
你可以为我表现得勇敢一点吗,哥连?
Can you, uh, put on your brave face for me, Colin?
我们现在要帮你处理了,好吗?
We're gonna get you fixed up now, okay?
没事的…
It's okay, it's okay.
我们会在你的脚趾,喷一些麻醉剂,好吗?
We're gonna do a little numbing agent on your...on your toe, okay?
会让你不那么痛
It's gonna take the pain away.
好,很好
Okay, it's good.
我们只是要释放压力,好吗?
We're just gonna relieve the pressure all right?
先深呼吸,可以吗?
Take a deep breath for me now, okay?
好,很快就结束了
All right, it's gonna all be over in a second.
好了
There you go.
你做得很好,兄弟
You're doing great, bud.
就这样
Just like that.
快好了哦
Almost there.
好了
There you go.
怎么样?
How's that?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表