我邀你来我家喝茶
When I invited you over to my apartment,
我是在想也许我们之间有一些…火花
I was thinking that maybe we were...
这样没问题吗?
Is this okay?
沙利,你还醒着吗?
Sully? You with me?
癌症恶化了,对吧?
Cancer's getting worse, isn't it?
也许琳恩和孩子没有我会比较好
Maybe Lynne and the kid will be better off without me.
不要说了
Stop.
你该接受治疗
You gotta get treatment.
阿兹海默症很难接受
Alzheimer's is tricky to accept.,
我不停提醒我自己这件事
I keep reminding myself of that.
我不知道自己接下来会怎么样
I was wondering what's going to happen to me.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
你扶着他了吗?
You got him?
-对 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
伯特,你还好吗?
Bert are you okay?
哦,我的老天爷啊
Oh, my goodness.
怎么搞的?他还好吗?
What? How is he?
只是轻微的吸入性伤害,他有一点神智不清
Just mild inhalation injury, he's a bit confused.
我们会送他去芝加哥医院检查
We're gonna take him to Med to get checked out
但目前看起来应该没有太严重的伤势
but we don't think it's anything too serious.
好的
Okay.
一定要确定有把狗抱出来
Make sure the dog gets out.
别担心,我会去抱狗
Don't worry, I'll get it.
我们没看到狗
We didn't see a dog.
他没有养狗
He doesn't have a dog.
目前知道起火原因了吗?
What do we know about how this happened?
隔壁邻居看到烟雾
The guy next door saw the smoke.
他过来这里的时候
By the time he got over here,
发现瓦斯炉是打开的,厨房♥已经起火了
the stovetop burner was on and the kitchen had gone up in flames.
所以是他自己造成的?
So, he did this?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
葛云女士?
Miss Goodwin?
身为朋友
As a friend,
我工作这几年
in my years,
接过无数次通报都跟健忘的老年人有关
I've been on countless calls involving forgetful older folks.
我想我不需要再跟你多说,但我们今天这样真的算幸运了
I don't think I need to tell you this, but we got pretty lucky here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
你们好啊
Hello, hello.
找到主角了
There he is.
就是今天了,老大
Today's the day, my man.
真的要成真了,对吧?
It's really happening, huh?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
捐赠者团队已经把器官送来了
Donor team made the delivery.
全新的肝脏都是你的
Brand new liver is all yours.
你说呢,准备好了吗,哥连?
What do you say, you ready, Colin?
爸爸说等我回到恢复室的时候
Dad said I could have all the ice cream
如果我想要,可以吃一整支雪糕
I want when I get to the recovery room.
真的吗?
Oh, did he now?
当然前提是要合情合理
Uh, within reason of course.
雪糕啊?你最喜欢什么口味?
Ice cream, huh? What's your favorite flavor?
饼干和奶油最好吃了
I think cookies and cream is the best.
哦,很会选哦
Oh, good choice.
那么,就如同我们讨论过的…
So, as discussed, the...
他们的…
Right here.
肝脏完美匹配,但是捐赠者是成年人
...liver's a perfect match, but, uh, the donor is an adult.
还是可行吧?
It'll work, right?
等我们处理一些构造,调整完大小之后当然没问题
After we do a bit of a resize on some of the anatomy, absolutely.
我已经召集移植委员会,审查我的计划了,好吗?
I've already convened the transplant committee to review my plan, okay?
只是走个形式罢了
Merely a formality.
嘿,哥连,你觉得呢?
Hey, Colin, what do you say?
我们先帮你安排手术前的检验,看看结果如何再做决定,好吗?
We get your pre-op labs started and go from there?
没问题,老大
Yes sir.
-我准备好了 -好的
-I'm ready. -All right.
好的,兄弟
Okay, buddy.
-那就先这样 -谢谢你,医生
All right. Thank you, Doctor.
不用客气,晚点见,好吗?
Yeah, you got it. I'll see you later, all right?
-马素医生?-怎么了?
-Doctor Marcel? -Yeah.
是伯特,葛云女士的前夫,即将到院
It's Bert, Miss Goodwin's ex, incoming.
嘿,硕克,帮那男孩安排检查,好吗?
Hey, Zach, start the boy's workup?
好,没问题
Yeah, you got it.
送到四号♥治疗室
You're going to "T" four.
怎么了?
What happened?
厨房♥火灾
Kitchen fire.
他吸入大量烟雾
He inhaled a lot of smoke.
嘿,薇乐,目前状况如何?
Hey, Violet, talk to me.
有一些含碳粒的痰,但未失去意识
Some carbonaceous sputum but no loss of consciousness.
用氧气面罩
fifteen liters of "O" two
给予15升氧气,氧饱和度百分之百
on a face mask satting at a hundred percent.
我就跟你说我没事
I told you, I'm fine!
不要激动,伯特
Easy there, Bert.
我们只是想帮你检查一下,朋友
We just want to get you checked out, buddy.
慢慢来,听我口令
Nice and easy, on my count.
准备好了吗?一、二、三
Ready? One, two, three.
动作轻一点
Easy.
好了
There you go.
麻烦帮他接上监测器
Get him on the monitors, please.
-谢啦,薇乐 -不客气
-Thanks, Violet. -You got it.
如果你需要协助的话,我们51分队都会全力支持
All of us over at Fifty-one got your back if you need anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You got it.
怎么了?
What happened?
他头脑不清楚,把一个电热壶放到炉子上
Well, he got confused and put an electric tea kettle on the stove.
麻烦你深呼吸,伯特
Take a deep breath for me, Bert.
就是这样
There you go.
好,很好
Okay, good.
这里麻烦帮我照一张胸部X光
Let me get a chest x-ray in here.
肺部看起来没问题
Lungs are good.
碳氧血红蛋白下降了,他的氧饱和度也正常
Carboxyhemoglobin is down and he's satting fine.
我想应该没有造成什么永久伤害
I'm hopeful he, uh...he escaped any permanent damage.
葛云女士,我们…
Uh, Miss Goodwin, we, uh...
有一个移植委员会的会议
we got the transplant committee meeting.
哦,对
Oh, right.
我完全忘了
I totally forgot.
好,我可以把会议延后,但肝脏已经冰冻起来了
Yeah, I'd postpone, but we got the liver on ice.
-不,去开会吧 -你们去开会吧
-No, go. -You...you...you guys go.
我会留意他的状况
I'll keep an eye on him.
好,谢谢,丹
Okay. Thanks, Dan.
我在楼上等你,好吗?
I'll see you up there, okay?
好
Okay.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我知道他的状况大不如前,丹尼尔
Uh, I knew he was "losing a...a step" Daniel,
但我从没想过会发生这种事
but I never imagined anything like this.
早安,迪恩
Morning, Dean.
看到这群麻烦的轮调医学生,我的早晨就不得安宁了
Uh, it was, until the "albatross" of med student rotations.
啊,他们走了
Uh, there they go.
看起来他们也有同感
Seems the feeling is mutual.
如果他们躲我,我一定是做对什么了
Uh, if they're avoiding me, I must be doing something right.
艾卓亚医生,需要你上场了,麻烦前往创伤部
Doctor Archer, you're up and you're going to Baghdad.
你吓不了我的
You don't scare me.
唐诺康特,40岁
Donald Canter, forty-years-old.
严重化学性灼伤
Severe chemical burn.
发生喷溅事故的时候,他正在处理一些盐酸
He was working with some hydrochloric acid when there was a spill.
有多严重?
How bad we talking?
烧烫伤总表面♥积♥90%
Ninety percent plus "T.B.S.A."
烧伤中心没有空床了
The burn unit doesn't have any more beds,
所以他们派了一位护士下来主导
so they're sending down one of their nurses to run point.
看起来不太妙
It's not pretty.
帮他接上呼吸器,开始计算他的输液需求量
Let's get him on a vent and start calculating his fluid requirements.
-积奇?-嘿
-Jackie? -Hey.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表