新型研究发现精神方面的问题
New study found that psychiatric issues
非常有可能是所有多发性硬化症征兆中
could very well be the earliest tell for multiple sclerosis.
最早出现的,也许早了五年之久
Of all. By maybe as much as five years.
脱髓鞘性神经病变
Demyelinating disorders
我承认会有各种各样的神经症状
can have a wide range of neurological symptoms, I give you that.
处理速度,对吧?
Processing speed, right?
视觉空间知觉
Visual-spatial perception,
也会改变一个人自己与他人间的知觉
and can alter a person's perception of self in relation to others.
让人觉得他们可以读别人的心?
Making someone think they can read people's minds?
我不知道耶,也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
但是唯一的诊断方法是磁力共振造影
I mean, the only way to diagnose that is with an M.R.I..
我想你应该无法让他
And I don't think you're gonna be able to get him
同意接受检查
to consent to getting one.
我也不认为我办得到
I don't think I am, either.
因为他已经不相信我了
Because he already doesn't trust me.
但如果是你的话就不一定了
You, on the other hand.
我?我要怎么说服他?
Me? How am I supposed to convince him?
他可以在这样的情况下撑多久?
How long can he survive like this?
就跟我之前说的一样,这是实验性的尝试
Well, like I explained earlier, this is an experimental endeavor.
所以要看状况
So, we'll see.
有可能几个小时或几天
Could be for only a few hours or a few days.
很难说
It's impossible to tell.
但是我们因此争取了一点时间
But we've bought ourselves a little bit of time
他也不再是败血性休克了,好吗?
and, uh, he's no longer in septic shock, okay?
坎达儿,我们会找到他的捐赠者的
Kendall, we're gonna find him a donor.
-马素医生?-是
-Doctor Marcel? -Yeah.
我可能有新的肺的消息
I might have a lead on a new pair of lungs.
真的吗?机构跟你联♥系♥了?
Really? The service contact you?
我说的肺还没有进他们的系统
Well, the lungs I'm talking about aren't in their system yet.
你接手的那个冷冻人?
The frozen guy they brought in?
但还是值得开始做一些检验,先看他们是否匹配,对吧?
It's worth getting the ball rolling to see if it's a match, right?
等一下
Hold on.
还需要做很多检查
It's a lot of boxes that need to be checked off
我们才能宣告那个人脑死
before we can even declare a guy brain dead.
我知道
I know.
说来听听
Tell me.
第一,我们确认他的核心体温恢复正常
First, we confirm that his core temp's back to normal.
然后我们必须进行窒息检验
Then we have to perform an apnea test
确认他的脑是不是依然可以触发呼吸
to determine if his brain still triggers a breath.
最后,用核子医学进行血流检查
Finally nuclear medicine conducts a blood flow study.
然后,要等到这个时候
And then, and only then,
我们才能去确认肺是不是真正匹配
can we check to see if the lungs are an actual match.
我跟你说,这些步骤很重要,佐拉,你不能跳过任何一个步骤
You see, these steps are important, Zola, and you can't skip any.
努力救回那个病人
Trying to resuscitate that patient
必须是你唯一的优先重点
needs to be your one and only priority.
好啦,石内卜教授
Okay, Professor Snape.
我知道了
I get it.
嘿,贝卡,听说你破水了?
Hey, Becca, I heard your water broke?
大概三分钟前,对
About three minutes ago, yeah.
好的,反复性减速至90
Okay, repetitive decels to the nineties.
她破水之后出现几次变异型减速
She's had a few variables since the water broke.
我已经试着改变她的姿势
I've tried repositioning.
有什么问题吗?这…听起来好像不太好
Is anything wrong? This...that doesn't sound good.
宝宝只是在动来动去,这是常有的事
Baby's just jostling around, it happens all the time.
但我想确认一下你的产程进展
But I would like to check how you're progressing.
你可以转回来仰卧吗?
Can you roll onto your back, please?
好的
Okay.
好,你现在会感觉到,一股压♥迫♥感,好吗?
Okay, you're gonna feel a little bit of pressure, all right?
我摸到脐带了
I feel cord.
让我厘清一下
So let me get this straight.
你因为研究论文,而要我同意让你扫描我的大脑
You're asking for consent to scan my brain for a research paper.
对,没错
Yeah, that's right.
你希望呈现传心术的精神科证据?
That you hope will demonstrate a physiological proof of telepathy?
对,没错
Yeah, that's correct.
如果你是担心匿名的问题
And if you're worried about your anonymity at all,
完全不需要担心
that's nothing to be concerned about.
好,等一下…
Okay, hold on, hold on.
你真的觉得我会买♥♥账吗?
Do you really expect me to buy that?
我不用透过传心术就知道你在说谎
I don't have to be telepathic to tell that you're lying.
到底是为了什么?
What's this about?
你今天出现的一些症状令我担心
I'm concerned about some symptoms you exhibited today.
而磁力共振造影可以,让我们排除一些可能性
And an M.R.I. would allow us to rule some things out.
-症状?-没错
-Symptoms? -Uh-huh.
据我所知,你的手有针♥刺♥痛感
I understand you've been experiencing a pins and needles sensation
已经三周了
for the last three weeks.
这个症状再加上你的传心术…
So, that, plus your telepathy...
是那个精神科医生,要你来做这件事,对吧?
It's the psychiatrist putting you up to this, isn't it?
你的眼睛最近还好吗,泰勒?
How have your eyes been lately, Tyler, huh?
会觉得酸吗?
Any soreness?
你的视力有任何模糊吗?
Has your vision been blurry at all?
你有出现头晕或晕眩吗?
Have you experienced any dizziness or vertigo?
发生脐带脱垂了
We got a cord prolapse!
怎么了?
What's happening?
脐带滑过宝宝的头
The umbilical cord slipped past your baby's head
夹在他的身体和你的子♥宫♥颈之间
and is being squeezed between his body and your cervix.
我们需要进行剖腹产,马上把他生出来
We need to deliver him immediately via C-section.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
你以前处理过脐带脱垂吗?
You ever deal with a prolapse before?
没有
No.
戴上手套,我需要你,完全照我的指令做,好吗?
Glove up and I need you to do exactly what I say and only what I say, okay?
我们得交换位置
We're gonna have to swap places.
我去请手术室准备
I'll get an O.R. open.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我很害怕
I'm scared!
贝卡,对不起,我知道这很不舒服
Becca, I'm so sorry. I know this is uncomfortable.
好,我需要退出我的手才能操作
Okay, I need to remove my hand so I can operate.
我们需要尽快换位置
We need to change places as quickly as possible,
把你的手滑进来,滑到我的手旁边
so slide your hand in next to mine
把头抬高,才不会挤压到脐带
and elevate the head so it doesn't compress the cord.
好,我就定位了
Okay, I'm there.
好
Okay.
现在呢?
Now what?
在我叫你动之前都不准动,我们需要推她去楼上
Don't move until I tell you. We need to get her upstairs.
我不想变成这样
This not how I wanted this to go.
艾莎医生是这里最强的医生,贝卡,保持乐观,好吗?
Doctor Asher's the best there is, Becca. Just stay positive, okay?
你一直跟我说有哪里不对劲
He kept telling me something was wrong.
很抱歉我没有相信你
I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.
别担心,宝贝,我会全程陪着你
Don't worry, baby. I'll be with you the whole time.
很抱歉,泰勒,我们不能让你进手术室
I'm sorry, we can't have you in the O.R., Tyler,
但是宝宝一生出来我们会尽快通知你
but we'll let you know as soon as your baby's been delivered.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道就医学上来说,一切只是巧合
I know medically speaking it's all just a coincidence
但他真的说对了
but the guy did call it.
泰勒…嘿…你还好吗?
Tyler, Tyler. Hey, hey, hey. You all right?
我不知道怎么了,突然觉得头晕
Don't know what happened. Just got dizzy all of the sudden.
我们去找个地方让你坐下吧,来吧
Let's find someplace we can, uh, get you off your feet. Come on.
他的核心体温上升到华氏36度了
His core temperature's up to thirty-six Celsius.
他还是无法不靠呼吸器自主呼吸
He's still not taking his own breaths on the ventilator.
如果他会醒来,我们应该现在就要看到迹象了
If he was gonna come to, we'd see signs of it by now.
是啊
Uh-huh.
我很乐意请放射科过来确认他脑死
I feel pretty comfortable calling in radiology to confirm brain death.
节哀顺变
I'm really sorry for your loss.
所以…接下来要怎么办?
So, um, what happens now?
看情况
Well, that depends.
就我们所知
As far as we can tell,
利奥没有明确说明,他想不想成为器官捐赠者
Leo didn't stipulate whether or not he wanted to be an organ donor.
你们有讨论过这类的话题吗?
Did you guys ever discuss anything like that?
没有…他只有说他死前想去大峡谷
No. Uh, he told me he wanted to go to the Grand Canyon once before he died
但就这样而已
but that's about it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表