我的天啊,我想我知道这是哪来的
Oh, my God. I think I know where that came from.
我的病人弗洛伊德,他的健康管理组织很烂
My patient, Floyd he's got a really crappy "H.M.O."
我的胸腔越来越紧了
My chest is getting tight.
我看不出来这是什么,兄弟
No clue what I'm looking at, here, man.
我看到了这个
And I saw this.
我看过全科医生跟心脏科医生
I see a "G.P.", a cardiologist.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我知道…
I know, I know.
我知道…
Yes. Yes.
我知道了
All right.
我知道他很怪
I know, he's quirky.
我知道你直觉会出剪刀
I know the first instinct is to throw scissors.
我知道你说爸爸没事
I know you said everything's fine with dad,
我知道你还是很难受,弗洛伊德
Know you're still feeling crummy, Floyd,
我知道有些护士可能会想兼差当保姆
I know some nurses who might want to part-time nanny.
我知道看起来不像
I know it don't look like it,
我知道,没错,我知道
I know, yeah. I know.
我经常一个人独处
I was alone a lot.
我给你我的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll, um, give you my number.
我至少收过五张
I'm up to at least five.
我被写过“丹尼餐厅”、“牙医”,“恩尼斯”,就是没被写过丹尼斯
I've been "Denny's", "Dentist", "Ennis." Everything but Dennis.
我要再做些检查
I'm going to run some more tests.
我要给你看个东西,现在就看
I need to show you something. Now.
我觉得你不会
Take that as a "no."
我觉得你得用他的语言
I think you have to speak his language,
我觉得有些男人还是原始人
I think some men are still cavemen.
我觉得烧烤不错
I'm thinking barbecue now.
我觉得爸爸顾不了以赛亚
I think that Isaiah's getting to be too much for Dad.
我跌在以赛亚身上了
I fell on Isaiah.
我跟你说
I'm telling ya'.
我还以为我撑不过去了
Thought that was the big one.
我还在考虑
I was thinking about it.
我遇过这种事,没有好下场
I've "seen that movie before, it doesn't have a happy ending."
我都等不及了
Oh, I can't wait.
我非常感激
I'm very grateful.
或者可以跟我一起说“迷人的帅哥”
Or, go with me here, uh, "charmingly handsome?"
或者适合当小白脸
Or, boy toy.
所以他不做检查了
So, he's passing on the tests.
所以他没有受伤?
Then he's not hurt?
所以你可以开车
You'll be able to drive.
所以你至少会跟其中一名合拍
So you gotta click with at least one of them.
所以你认为结果好就一切都好?
So, you think "all's well that ends well?"
所以她是被卷入的吗?
So what she has is catching?
所以如果有医生发现这个病因
So if the doctors would've figured this out,
所以家族诅咒只是,一串不好的DNA遗传
So the family curse is just a strand of bad "D.N.A." getting passed down.
所以我联络了他的家庭医生
Which is why I reached out to his primary care physician
所以我要谢谢你
So, thanks.
所以我觉得你只是在旅途中
So, makes me think you're just fighting a bug
所以要在最后一刻换菜单?认真的吗?
So, uh, eleventh-hour menu change? Seriously, now?
所以说佐拉是对的
So, Zola was right.
所以说我不是心脏病发作
So, I didn't have a heart attack.
所以说我没有被开除罗?
So, I'm not fired?
所以说,你、你父亲和你祖父
So, it stands to reason that "C.P.V.T."
所以还不用现在做决定
so, don't have a decision to make now.
所以,从尸检上来看,会被当作是心脏病发作
So, on autopsy it would have looked like a heart attack.
所以,你觉得爸爸跟以往没两样吗?
So, you think it's just Dad being Dad?
所以,我们要在这里解决吗?
So, we "dug in" here?
手术服在更衣室
Scrubs are in the locker room.
才会出现在泊车处呢
to be at the valet stand until next week.
扫描结果正常是件好事
A normal scan is a good thing.
技师没有按常规进行,我们达成了协议
Tech ran it off book. We cut a deal.
抓好他的头
Get his head.
拜托救救我
Please, help.
拜托,兄弟,我也是外科医生
Please, dude, I'm a surgeon too.
放下来了
I'm down.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
无论结果如何,你都是个好医生
Whatever happens, you're a good doctor.
日光性角化症
Actinic keratosis.
时间跟地点都不合适
It wasn't the time or the place.
是不是很糟?
Oh, it's bad, isn't it?
是什么情况?
What was it?
是双胞胎
Twins.
是吗?
Oh, really?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Well.
是啊
Yeah,
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊…这次没有
Yeah, yeah, this time.
是啊,但对我来说是大事
Yeah, but it is to me.
是啊,心肌收缩很正常
Yeah, wall motion was normal.
是啊,我应该要涂防晒的
Yeah, I guess I shoulda' worn sunscreen.
是啊,这些也是我考虑的前几个因素
Yeah, those are at the top of my list.
是因为心脏线路错误引起的
are caused by cardiac mis-wiring.
是如何在人口中流传的
floating around the population.
是我刚从佐拉和玛姬的病人
I just fished out of the abdominal wall of Zola
是最近几周?还是一直都这样?
The last few weeks? Or forever?
是梅毒吗?
Is it syphilis?
是梅毒吗?
Syphilis?
是盛宴,庄臣
Feast, Johnson.
晚点见了
Until later then.
最初的昏迷指数是13,现在是15
Initial "G.C.S." thirteen, now fifteen.
有一名患者甚至因此死亡
One patient even died.
有些男人真的还是原始人
Some guys really are still cavemen.
有办法治疗吗?
Is there a cure?
有四万名单身男性
in your demographic.
有必要吗?
Do we, though?
有某种伤口?
Some kind of lesion?
有研究显示
There's research
有这种说法吗?
That a thing?
朝我这边
To me.
本来是这样没错
Well, that was the plan.
朵莉丝,交给我吧
Doris. I got it.
来吧
Here we go.
来吧
Let's go.
来吧,打开来看
Come on. Fire it up.
植入式去颤器问世多久了?
How long have internal defibrillators been around?
欢迎加入我们,庄臣医生
Welcome to the team, Doctor Johnson.
欢迎回来,迪恩,我们很想你
Welcome back, Dean. We missed you.
正面出击
Face to face.
每周八小时,连续十周
Eight hours every weekend for ten weeks.
没事的
It's okay.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
没关系
That's okay.
没关系,宝贝
It's okay, Baby.
没关系,我上个礼拜就开始在找了
That's okay, I actually started putting feelers out last week.
没有
No.
没有
Nope.
没有什么“可是”
There is no "but."
没有呕吐,没那么痛,也没有黄疸
There was no vomiting, pain was limited, no jaundice.
没有啦
No.
没有欺诈,也没有说谎,我保证
No fraud. No lying. Promise.
没有脉搏
No.
没有血缘关系
Not blood.
没有证据表示他有撞到头,或是失去意识
No evidence he hit his head or lost consciousness.
没有骨折,头部也没有受伤
No fractures, no head injury.
没有,但可以用乙型阻断剂
No, but it can be controlled with beta blockers
没过多久就开始呕吐,停不下来
Shortly after, he started vomiting and couldn't stop.
没这回事…你的心脏没问题
No. No, no, no. Your heart's fine.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表