Then invite me into your life.
艾卓亚医生,有一个病人要麻烦你
Doctor Archer, got one for you.
在创伤部
Baghdad.
侯活,跟我来
Howard, with me.
达斯汀诺里斯,20岁,从滑板车上摔下来
Dustin Norris, twenties, fell off his scooter.
疑似手腕骨折
Possible fractured wrist.
可唤醒但反应很慢
Arousable but sedate.
急救护理人员觉得他应该有吸毒
Paramedic thought he was on something.
老兄
Dude.
生命征象呢?
Vitals?
血压有点低,收缩压104,舒张压80
B.P.'s a little low, one-oh-four over eighty.
心率偏高,1♥1♥4♥
Heart rate's high, one-fourteen.
达斯汀,我是艾卓亚医生
Dustin, I'm Doctor Archer.
哦,老大
Uh, the man.
我是医学院三年级学生,娜奥美侯活
And I'm third-year medical student, Naomi Howard.
哦,真可爱
Oh, cute.
好的,你可以左右转动你的头吗?
All right, can you, uh, turn your head from side to side?
嗯,没问题的哦
Uh, no problemo.
上下呢?
Up and down?
可以…
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
All right.
颈椎没问题
C-Spine's clear.
颈圈可以拆掉了
Collar can stay off.
双侧都有呼吸音
Breath sounds bilaterally.
你有伤到你的手腕吗?
Did you hurt your wrist?
好像有吧
I guess.
你干嘛这样?
What'd you do that for?
艾卓亚医生需要确认你能不能辨别疼痛
Doctor Archer needed to see if you can discriminate pain.
好哦,会痛
Well, duh.
达斯汀,你有吸毒吗?
Dustin, you on any drugs?
你不能问我这个问题
You're not allowed to ask me that.
其实呢,我…我可以
Well, actually, I...I am.
所以你有吗?
So, are you?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
可以留个尿液检体给我们吗?
Give us a urine sample?
好哦
Uh-uh.
但我也不打算尿尿
And I don't gotta pee, either.
侯活
Howard.
给他输注一升的输液
Just give him a liter of some fluids
他就会…很快就会尿了
and he'll, uh...he'll pee soon enough.
好
Yeah.
今天真是惊奇不断
Uh, got all the winners today.
-嗯 -有联络这个蠢材的家人了吗?
-Hm. -Got a contact for this clown?
有
Yeah.
是你的朋友,哥连斯医生
It's your friend, Doctor Collins.
辛的上司
Sean's boss.
这家伙是她机构里的住民
The guy's a resident at her facility.
好吧,打个电♥话♥给玛戈
Well, let's give Margo a call.
这应该不是她的成功事迹
This isn't one of her success stories.
是啊
Yeah.
不管你上次给我什么止吐的东西
Whatever you gave me for throwing up last time,
可以给我两倍的剂量吗?
how 'bout making it a double?
我去问问华盛顿医生
I'll check with Doctor Washington.
我会撑过去的
I'm gonna beat this.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你会的
I know you are.
我现在全心都想着那个孩子
All I can think about is that kid.
真有趣,我从没想过自己是当父亲的料
Funny, I never thought I had it in me to be a dad.
是啊,我也没想过
Yeah, me neither.
有道理
That's fair enough.
嘿
Hey,
告你的那个烂人怎么样了?
how's that prick who sued you?
帕维尔?
Pawel?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么要问?
Why do you care?
他针对你,这就是原因
He went after you, that's why.
沙利,算了吧
Sully, just let it go.
你打算就这样放过他?
You're lettin' him get away with it?
你怎么了,兄弟?
What happened to you, man?
你以前根本就是报复之王
You used to be the king of payback.
沙利文先生
Mister Sullivan.
嘿,医生
Hey, Doc.
据我所知你第一轮化学治疗后,出现一些副作用?
I understand you had some side effects after your first infusion?
对
Yeah.
又吐又拉
Uh! Outta' both ends.
辛苦了
I'm sorry.
但我可以帮你纾解
But, I can help with that.
我最好帮帮你
Well, I better.
不然你这位朋友不会让我好过
Or your friend here is going to give me a hard time.
不,我兄弟变软弱了
Nah, my boy's gone soft.
米高,可以帮我照一张手腕的X光吗?
Mike, get a picture of that wrist for me?
好
Yep.
好的,达斯汀,我猜你总归还是得尿尿吧
Well, Dustin, I guess you did have to pee after all,
然后,等等
and, lo and behold,
你的尿液检验显示有海♥洛♥因♥
your urine tested positive for heroin.
不
Nah.
你一定是跟其他人的搞混了
You musta' mixed it up with somebody else.
好哦,我以前就听过这种说词了
Yeah, I've heard that one before.
拍摄X光
X-ray.
对
Yeah.
对,你手腕断了
Yeah, you got a broken wrist.
柯雷氏骨折
Colles fracture.
我们会请骨科下来帮你检查
We'll get ortho down here to check up on you
他们大概会想要帮你包上石膏
and they'll probably want to put a cast on you.
迪恩
Dean.
哥连斯医生和辛到了
Doctor Collins and Sean are here.
别乱跑
Don't go anywhere.
-你好 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
他伤得很重吗?
So, is he badly hurt?
他从电动滑板车上摔下来,摔断手腕了
Well, he took a spill off an e-scooter, broke his wrist.
帮他的头部和腹部照了CT,按规矩检查所有项目
Give him a C.T. head and abdomen, just to check all the boxes.
他有吸毒吗?
Was he high?
辛,我不能…
Sean, I cannot...
他有
He was.
嘿,辛…
Hey, Sean, Sean.
达斯汀,你对我发过誓的
Dustin, you swore to me.
哦,辛
Oh, Sean.
-辛 -这已经第三次了
-Sean. -This is the third time.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
现在不是时候
This is not the time.
你不明白,爸
You don't get it, Dad.
我相信你
I believed you.
-我相信你 -好了,先出去…
-I believed you. -All right, let's go. Let's go.
快点,我需要你离开,马上
Come on, I need you to leave, right now.
他又吸毒了
He's using again.
但这就是过程
I mean, it's part of the process.
你也曾经这样,辛
It was with you, Sean.
嘿,辛…嘿
Hey, Sean. Sean, hey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
嗯,辛跟他辅♥导♥的个案感情很好
Uh, Sean felt he had a bond with this guy he's been sponsoring.
但是他又开始吸毒了
And he fell off the wagon again.
听着,我需要去手术了
Look, I need to get into surgery,
但如果有我可以帮忙的地方,麻烦跟我说
but let me know if I can help with anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛戈
Margo.
达斯汀的X光
Dustin's x-ray.
他的胃里有东西
There's something in his stomach.
对啊,看起来是这样
Yeah, looks that way.
你要告诉我们那是什么吗?
You want to tell us what it is?
嗯,早餐?
Um, breakfast?
好,告诉我们那是什么吧,达斯汀
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表