我还想安排一些实验室检查
I also wanna order some labs?
全套血液检查、基本代谢指数,和腹部电脑断层扫描
A "C.B.C.", "B.M.P." and an abdominal "C.T.".
没问题,医生
You got it, doc.
我可以问吗?这里还看到另一道疤痕
Can I ask, I see some other scars here, all right?
有些是手术疤痕,但其他的…
Some are surgical but the others...
加列秋天的时候被开了两枪
Caleb was shot two times in the fall.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我家那里常发生入室抢劫
Lotta car break-ins where I'm from.
有一次演变成枪战,我被流弹波及
One turned into a shootout and I caught a couple of strays.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
但你看起来恢复得还不错
You seem to be doing well.
他是坚强的孩子
He's a tough kid.
在球场上也很强
Tough on the court, too.
在我装上回肠造口之前,是加利福尼亚最强的后卫
One of the best guards in California before this.
等你接受造口关闭术之后
Well after the reversal procedure,
你马上就能回到球场上了
you'll be back on the court in no time.
不重要了
Won't matter.
我们的小儿外科医生,戴维斯医生
Doctor Davis, our pediatric surgeon back home,
说加列还要再等十个月
said Caleb has to wait another ten months.
到时候夏天就结束了,大学球探也离开了
By then the summer's gone and so are all the college scouts.
我们先处理好眼前的问题,好吗,亲爱的?
Why don't we focus on getting through this for now, okay hon?
你愿意让我们联♥系♥,你们的外科医生吗?
Do we have your permission to contact your surgeon?
取得加列的病历记录?
To get Caleb's medical records?
当然可以
Of course.
-好的 -与此同时,先别乱跑
-Okay. -Well, in the meantime, sit tight.
我们去安排一些检查
We're gonna get these tests going
我很快就回来看你
and then I'll be back to check on you shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
沙利文先生,医生很快就过来看诊
Mister Sullivan... a doctor will be with you soon.
我们只是需要你先躺上♥床♥
We just need you to get in the bed.
好,只是…你们两个至少退后六尺
Fine! Just...just both of you give me six feet!
好哦
Okay.
好的,先生
Okay, sir.
好
Okay.
我会给你空间,没问题
I'm giving you space. It's fine.
早安,安妮塔
Morning, Anita.
这么早就这么失控?
Early start to the madness?
有人报案说有酒吧斗殴
Got a call about a bar fight.
到现场接到这位万人迷,罗伯特沙利文
Picked up this charmer, Robert Sullivan.
我不想量生命体征
I don't want any vitals.
我什么都不想量,我不想要量血压
I don't want anything. I don't want any "P.P."...
他还在酒醉,不愿意安静下来
He's still intoxicated and wouldn't settle down,
所以我跟他说,要么送医包扎他的伤口
so I told him it's either the hospital
不然就是去酒鬼监禁室
for his injuries or the drunk tank.
-算他聪明 -是啊
-Well, no idiot. -Yeah.
而且他很坚持要送他来芝加哥医院
And he was adamant about being brought to Med.
说他认识这里的医生
Said he knows a doctor here.
他有说是谁吗?
He say which one?
他一直说“里普”
He kept asking for "Rip."
“里普”?
For "Rip?"
-我只是要量你的脉搏 -我不想量什么心跳
-I just need to take your pulse. -I don't want any "B.P.M's."
-一下子就好 -我什么都不要
-I just want a sec. -I want nothing.
嘿,沙利文先生,你还好吗?
Hey, Mister Sullivan, how you doing?
你又是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
我是查理斯医生
I'm Doctor Charles.
南茜只是想要量你的生命体征
You know, Nancy's just trying to get your vitals,
确保你没事,只要两秒钟就好
make sure you're okay, take two seconds.
不用,我好得很
No, I'm already good.
我好极了
I feel good.
里普在哪里?我要找里普
Where's Rip? I wanna talk to Rip.
你是说里普利医生吗?
Do you mean Doctor Ripley?
去找他来就对了
Just get him.
南茜,我们先让沙利文先生静一静
Nancy, let's, uh, give Mister Sullivan a little space.
去呼叫里普利医生
And page Doctor Ripley.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
创伤科来电
Hey, trauma called.
锁骨下修复很顺利
Subclavian repair went smoothly.
病人一切平安
Patient's doing well.
好,谢啦,翠妮
Good. Thanks, Trini.
嘿,你呼叫我
Hey, I got your page.
什么事?
What's up?
你…认识五号♥治疗室这位先生吗?
Oh, are you, uh...are you familiar with this gentleman in five, here?
嗯…什么名字去了
Mister, uh...
沙利文先生?罗伯特沙利文?
Mister Sullivan? Robert Sullivan?
认识
Yeah.
这位先生太超过了
Gentleman is pushing it.
-怎么了?-扯入酒吧斗殴被揍了一顿
-What happened? -Got banged up in a bar fight.
坚持要送来芝加哥医院,因为你
Insisted on being brought to Med because of you.
不让任何人治疗他
Won't let anybody else treat him.
我不要
No.
至少让我量你的体温
At the very least, I need your temperature.
不要
No.
好极了
Great.
是啊
Yeah.
他一直要我们找“里普”
He keeps on asking for "Rip."
是啊
Yeah.
对…沙利跟我以前常常…
Uh, Sully and I, used to, uh,
一起在街上鬼混,在我离开芝加哥之前
run the streets together before I left Chicago.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你…诊治你的老朋友没问题吧?
You...you okay treating an old buddy?
我可以请别人来
I can find somebody else.
我们没那么熟,应该不会有什么问题
We're not that close so it shouldn't be a problem.
谢啦
Thanks.
好
Okay.
我不想跟你对话了
I don't wanna have this conversation with you.
先生,你不能离开
Sir, you're not going anywhere.
嘿,终于出现啦
Hey! There he is!
好的,不要那么大声,沙利
All right, let's keep it down, Sully.
就跟你说我认识他吧
I told you I knew him.
我来就好,谢谢
I got this. Thank you.
感谢老天
Thank God.
终于可以放松一下了
Can finally relax.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
天啊,警♥察♥可能也会把我丢进监牢
Jeez, cop might as well have dropped me off at jail.
如果你一直这样闹,那就还是有可能发生
Still an option if you keep acting this way.
跑来这里为难每个人
Showing up here, giving everybody a hard time.
大清早在酒吧斗殴?搞什么鬼,沙利?
And a bar fight at the crack of dawn? What the hell, Sully?
嘿,有人在说我的公牛队的坏话
Hey, some guys were talking down on my Bulls,
我回嘴了,他们却开不起玩笑,所以我们就去外面解决
and I retorted and they couldn't take a joke, so we handled it outside.
是哦,看起来是他们解决了你
Yeah, looks like they handled you.
他们还伤到你哪里?
Where else did they get ya'?
被暗算了几拳
Couple cheap body shots.
更不用提你的下巴
Not to mention your jaw.
但我还是很帅
I'm still a sex symbol, though.
对方就比我惨多了
Can't say the same for him and his boy.
他们承受了我的铁拳
They were on the receiving end of this.
看起来像是我们惯称的拳击手骨折
Looks like what we call a boxer's fracture.
听起来是好消息
Hm, like the sound of that.
不得不说,你终于学会用你的手,真让我刮目相看
Gotta say, I'm impressed you finally learned how to use your hands.
以前就应该好好用你的手
Could've used them back in the day
免得我还要忙着救你,以防你被揍扁
while I was busy saving you from getting your a** kicked.
还会说笑话嘛
Still got jokes.
看你这样穿着高级的白袍,顶着美男发型
Fancy white coat and a pretty boy haircut,
但至少你的幽默感还在
but at least you kept your sense of humor.
有点呼吸短促吗?
A little short of breath there?
只是咳嗽而已,应该是放假的时候感冒了
Just a little cough I picked up over the holidays.
让我听听看
Let me take a listen.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
好的,保险起见,我要安排血液检验和X光
All right, I'm gonna order blood work and a x-ray to be safe.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表