好
Okay.
就是这样
There you go.
玛姬,我搞砸了
Maggie, I messed up
不,你没有
No, you didn't.
是旋转叶片结冰了
It was ice on the rotor.
你不想搞砸任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
不,我把我跟你的事搞砸了
No, I messed up with you.
我一见到你,我就小鹿乱撞了
Then moment I met you, I was like, damn.
但你当时已婚
But you were married.
嗯
Hm.
现在你单身了
Now you're not.
我一直在等适当的时机约你出去
I kept waiting for this right moment to ask you out,
但是玛姬,我…
and Maggie, I...
玛姬,我…
Maggie, I...
我不应该等的
shouldn't have waited.
是啊
Yeah.
罗兰?
Loren? Loren?
罗兰?
We're here!
我们在这里
We're here!
我们在这里
We're here!
他们来了
They're here!
你一直在追踪早发性癌症的资料吗?
You been following the data on early onset cancers?
30几岁就发病的人越来越多
It's on the rise for people in their thirties.
尤其是女性
Especially in women.
不过你及早发现了
You caught this one early, though.
希望罗
Hope so.
骨盆有很多沾黏
Lots of adhesions in the pelvis.
这太奇怪了
This is odd.
右下腹一团糟
Right lower quadrant's really socked in.
看起来整段盲肠都是
Looks to be all cecum.
好的,把小肠从腹壁剥离
All right, peeling the small bowel off the ab wall.
哇
Whoa.
抽吸
Suction.
那是脓吗?
Is that pus?
对
Yeah.
汉娜,这里没有团块
Hannah, there's no mass in here.
你在电脑断层扫描上看到的,是一大团感染的污物
What you saw on "C.T." was a big clump of infected "schmutz."
好,那是哪里来的?
Okay, well, where's it coming from?
真是个好问题
That's a good question.
海绵棒
Sponge stick.
这里,给我这个
Here, give me this.
就是这样
There we go.
阑尾已经破分♥裂♥成糊状
Appendix has disintegrated into mush.
完全破裂了
Totally ruptured.
说来讽刺,这是个美好的惊喜
Well, ironically, this is a pleasant surprise.
对啊,代表玛洛莉没有癌症
Yeah, means Mallory doesn't have cancer.
不
No.
只不过是…穿孔性阑尾炎很奇怪的表现
Just a...an odd presentation of a perforated appendicitis.
紧急救护中心以为这是感冒?
Urgent Care thought this was a cold?
而东慈医院认为是流感
And East Mercy thought it was the flu.
那些脓液会让玛洛莉,很容易就恶化成败血症
All that pus, Mallory easily could have become septic.
还好你没有把她转走
It's a good thing you didn't pass her off.
等到医院的住院医生帮她看诊
By the time a Resident from Medicine would have seen her,
再由他们的主治医生负责时,可能就太迟了
run it by their Attending, may have been too late.
做得好
Nice job.
灌洗
Irrigation.
嘿
Hey.
七号♥治疗室
Treatment Seven.
朵莉丝,我没事
Doris, I'm good.
我们已经脱离险境了
We're "out of the danger zone."
是啊,但你还是要接受全套检查
Yeah, well, you're still getting a full work-up.
硕克、翠妮,交给你们了
Zach, Trini you're up.
用康蒂斯导管包当作胸管
Chest tube out of a cordis kit.
真厉害
Nice.
基础护理
"Nursing one-oh-one."
还真的咧
Uh, yeah right.
我只是很庆幸罗兰没事
I'm just happy that Loren's doing okay.
胜而不骄,典型的英雄行为
Humble in the face of victory, classic hero behavior.
哦,是重症监护室的简讯
Oh, it's the "I.C.U."
内森毕夏普找我
Nathan Bishop wants to speak to me.
听着,玛姬,我得走了
Look, uh, Maggie, I've gotta go.
但是,你们真的吓坏我们了
But, uh, you had us worried for a bit.
-快乐的结局 -是啊
-Happy ending. -Yes.
紧急迫降在荒郊野外?你在开玩笑吗?
An emergency landing in "the boonies?" Are you kidding me?
那甚至不是今天最出乎意料的事
And that wasn't even the most unexpected part of the day.
哦,天啊
Oh, my.
亲爱的,我晚点再打给你
Girl, I'll call you later.
好哦
Okay.
好
Okay.
-朵莉丝?-怎么了?
-Doris? -Yeah?
街角的那间玛丽安诺超♥市♥,他们的鸡汤好喝吗?
The Mariano's around the corner, how's their chicken soup?
嗯,物超所值
Hm. So worth it.
不…我明白
No, no, I get it.
是,感谢你的努力
Yeah, appreciate you trying.
好的
All right.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
运气不佳,还是无法帮卡森找到肺
Still no luck in finding Carson lungs.
你再也不需要运气了
You don't need luck anymore.
毕夏普先生要求,跟美国器官捐献组织谈琼的事
Mister Bishop's asked to speak to Organ Donors of America about June.
这一次,我想你应该一起参与
And this time, I think you should join the conversation.
玛洛莉醒来的时候可以呼叫我吗?
Can you page me when Mallory wakes up?
你回来了
You're back.
我回来了
I'm back.
哈
Huh.
我在想,也许我可以,陪你度过复原这段期间
And, uh, I was thinking maybe I could stick around through your recovery.
是啊
Yeah.
谢啦,我很乐意
Thanks. I'd...I'd like that.
还有,有另一位医生
And also, uh, there's another doctor
我希望你也能同意她跟我一起
I was hoping you might want on the team with me.
哥连斯医生
That's Doctor Collins.
成瘾医学
Addiction medicine.
佩里,跑去揍树?
Perry, beating up trees?
在暗格藏了应急用的存货?
Emergency stashes in secret compartments?
遭受枪击
Getting shot.
你现在的状况
Where you are right now,
看起来不像派对,老兄
this doesn't seem like a party, man.
看起来已经成了问题
It seems like a problem.
是啊
Yeah.
我已经试着戒毒好几次了
I've tried to stop using a few times.
但又一直沦陷,兄弟
I just keep slipping, man.
我懂
I know.
那么,你同意罗?你愿意见她?
So, is that a yes, then? You'll meet her?
很好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,佩里
Hey, Perry.
好,缝线完整
Okay, suture line is intact.
没有渗漏
No leaks.
看起来完好又粉♥嫩♥
Nice and pink.
血流顺畅
Good blood flow.
我很满意
I like it.
卡森,兄弟,你有新的肺了
Carson, my man, you got new lungs.
是来自一位很特别的年轻女子
They came from a special young woman.
她名叫琼
Her name is June.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表