我搞砸了,好吗?我很清楚
I screwed up, okay? I know that.
我只是想要…想要照顾我的朋友
Just trying to look out for the guy.
我明白,可是比较好的做法,是不用赌上你的工作做为代价
I get that, but ideally, you don't wanna risk your job in doing so.
我确诊伯特患有认知障碍症
I've diagnosed Bert with dementia.
我现在却得照顾我前夫
I have to take care of my ex-husband.
所有我必须做的决定、治疗
The decisions, the treatments.
全都会落在我身上
That's all gonna fall on me.
这位是哥连斯医生
This is Doctor Collins.
是我们中心的创办人
She started our center.
我好像在医院见过你
I think I've seen you around the hospital.
跟你说一声,你儿子真是我们的及时雨
Just so you know, your son, he's been a real godsend.
-好 -太好了
-Yes. -Yes.
要约一堆外科医生,我早该做好心理准备
I should've known better than to invite a bunch of surgeons.
少来了
Oh, please.
我的才能是天生的
My talent is innate.
好吗?
All right.
好哦
Okay.
可恶
Ay!
没关系,不是你的错
It's okay, it's not your fault.
显然是隐性遗传
Clearly your recessive gene.
你们好坏
Huh, mean.
好的
Okay.
-讲话很酸耶 -旋转一下吧
-Mean person. -Let's give this a whirl.
就是要这样
That was how it's done.
现在适合吃杯子蛋糕吗?好吗?
A good time for cupcakes? Yes?
当然好,拜托
Oh, indeed, please.
嘿
Hey.
恭喜你戒瘾…
Happy one year...
没错
Yeah.
一年啦
...sober.
-恭喜 -太棒了
-Whoo! -Yeah.
恭喜你达到这个里程碑,辛
Yes, congratulations on this milestone, Sean.
感言…
Speech, speech!
-你成功做到了 -发表感言
-Nailed it. -Speech!
感言
Speech.
好啦…
Okay, okay, okay.
我其实想感谢很多人
I actually have a lot of thank you's.
我对很多事都很感恩
I'm...I'm grateful for so many things.
我爸爸的健康
My dad's health,
肾脏移植成功了
that the kidney transplant was a success,
现在只要他说没空看芝加哥小熊的比赛
and now I have something to hold over him every time
我就有把柄可以勒索他了
he's too busy for a Cubs game.
玛戈,非常感谢你
Margo, thank you, so much,
给我机会在你的中心任职
for the opportunity to work at your center,
帮助其他跟成瘾奋战的人
and help others struggling with addiction.
我有这样一群了不起的人支持着我
I have such an incredible group of people in my corner.
我想,如果要说我有哪里像你,爸
And I figure if I'm anything like you, Dad,
那就是我往正确的方向迈进了
I'm moving in the right direction.
哦
Oh.
我爱你,小子
Love you, kid.
好吗?
All right?
好的,表演结束
All right, show's over.
-吹蜡烛… -对啊
-Blow it, blow it out. -Yep.
太好了
Yeah.
谢谢你们
You guys, thank you.
-恭喜,辛 -做得好
-Congratulations, Sean. -Good work.
-谢谢 -拿过来这边吧
-Thank you. -Uh, just keep them over here.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need a hand here?
对,你最好来帮忙
Yeah, you'd better.
毕竟你得要弥补他
You gotta redeem yourself.
你显然错过了几场芝加哥小熊的球赛?
You're apparently missing out on Cubs games?
哦,不
Oh, no.
是啊,不,我就问你好男人都去哪了
Yeah, no, where are all the good men, I ask you.
这个嘛,显然是在瑞格利球场
Yeah, well, apparently Wrigley Field.
好吧,还好开幕战
Well, it's a good thing Opening Day is, you know,
即将开打了
"right around the corner"
我只要在那之前找些事情来忙就好
I just need to find something to do with myself until then.
啊,芝加哥嘛
Uh, Chicago.
是啊
Yeah.
不怕无事可做
Plenty of stuff to do.
好哦
Okay.
我们下班之后应该中途停一下…
We should stop after work...
买♥♥些东西煮晚餐
pick up something to make for dinner.
哦,直接叫外卖♥♥吧
Oh, let's order in.
你好懒惰
You're lazy.
我是啊
I am.
我的确很懒惰
I am, indeed.
但是重点是…
But, here's the thing.
我爱你
..."Kocham cie."
我也爱你
I love you, too.
晚点见
See you later.
哦,莎伦,早安
Oh, Sharon, good morning.
哦
Oh.
丹尼尔,我正希望可以碰到你
Daniel, I was hoping I'd catch you.
有一个…等我一下…
There's...just one sec...
我在告诉伯特我把他的麦片碗放在哪里
I'm telling Bert where I put his cereal bowls.
你们还在…重新整顿住处吗?
Still getting the, uh... the place re-organized?
这个嘛,我…我已经,把厨房♥所有东西都贴上标签了
Well, I...I finished labeling everything in the kitchen.
下一站是卧室
The bedroom's next.
但是目前为止,他还是不太能接受
But so far, he's not taking to it well.
我跟你说
You know what?
阿兹海默症是一个,很难接受的诊断结果
Alzheimer's is just a very tricky diagnosis to accept.
所以,他有可能…你得对他有耐心
So, he could...you gotta be patient with him.
好哦,我一直提醒我自己这件事
Well, I keep reminding myself of that.
需要我下班回家的路上
You want me to stop by on the way home from work,
过去探望一下他吗?
just look in on him real quick?
那真是太好了
That would be great.
谢谢你
Thanks.
不客气
Any time.
朋友,可以转快一点吗?
My friend, can we pick it up a notch?
不,你打乱我了
No, you're messing me up.
拜托,让我算…
Just, please.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
嘿,马拉松小子
Hey, Marathon Man.
你好吗,艾莎?
What's up, Asher?
昨晚没看到你
We missed you last night.
是啊,真抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
感谢邀请,但是…
Uh, thanks for the invite but uh...
我得早起,你懂吧?要去跑步
had to get up early, you know? Get in my run.
是啊,看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
你还好吗?跑得太起劲了?
So how was it? You make it a burner?
算是吧?我把我的腿拉伤了,才跑三英里
Uh, kinda'? Uh, I "tweaked my hammy." Only three miles.
我中午的时候会冰敷,今晚要再跑五英里
I'll ice at lunch and try to get in another five tonight.
这么拼啊
That's hard core.
是啊…我承认…
Yeah, yeah, I admit...
只要是跟我的常规有关的事,我就会变得有点A型人格
I can be a little, uh, type "A" when it comes to my routine.
相信我,我懂
Trust me, I get it.
我去参加戒瘾聚会,你则是跑步
I go to meetings, you run.
-我们都有需要维持的常规 -是啊
-We all have our things. -Uh-huh.
啊,我要上工了,你要一起过去吗?
Uh, I'm gonna hit the floor. You coming?
你先去吧
Uh, go ahead.
我要喝点水然后去冲个澡
I'm gonna "grab a drip" and get showered.
等等见啦
Uh, I'll see you out there.
先生,够了
Sir, that's enough.
麻烦你出来
You need to step out.
你就慢慢来啊,大哥
Take your time man.
你可不可以…
Can you just...
我们都在等你一个人
We'll all wait!
好,拜托一下
Yeah, please.
可以拜托你不要这样吗?
Can you not do that?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表