怎么了?
What's going on?
我想说如果你不介意的话
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind
愿不愿意跟里普利医生聊聊,用和解的方式解决诉讼
talking to Doctor Ripley about settling the lawsuit.
为什么?什么变了?
Why? Uh, what's changed?
这个嘛,我是那个
Well, I'm the one, you know,
最一开始把帕维尔带来这里的人
who brought Pawel in here in the first place,
还要求米治去诊治他
and asked Mitch to look at him.
我觉得自己应该为,这件事演变成这样负点责任
I kind of feel responsible for the way the whole thing's "shaking out."
对,但是你也知道,这不是你的错吧,丹尼尔?
Yeah, well, you know it's not your fault, right, Daniel?
我是说,帕维尔,还是会去告他的下一间医院
I mean, Pawel was going to sue the next hospital he walked into,
就算只是撞到脚趾头
even if he stubbed his toe.
但我的确需要问你
But what I do have to ask is,
为什么你来找我说这件事,而不是去找里普利医生?
why is it you bringing this to me and not Doctor Ripley?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我和他之间,而我不想讲太多
Between us and I'd rather not go into it.
一言难尽?
Complicated?
听着,我眼中的米治是这样,好吗?
Look, here's what I know about Mitch, okay?
他的内心是个斗士
At his core he's a fighter,
问题是说到斗士
and the thing about fighters is that
他们不一定清楚自己什么时候该退场
they don't always know when to back down.
我其实认为最好的做法
I actually think it's the best idea
就是你直接帮他做决定
if you just make the decision for him.
好哦
Okay,
但为什么我觉得还有更多隐情?
but why do I sense there's more to this story?
沙利在哪里?他还好吗?
Where's Sully? Is he okay?
里普利医生在照顾他
Uh, Doctor Ripley's taking good care of him.
但我想跟你谈谈接下来的治疗
But I want to talk next steps for you.
胎膜破裂检测的结果是阴性
So, the AmniSure swab came back negative,
但因为我还是有看到过多液体
but because I'm still seeing excess fluid,
我想要做另一项更有决定性的检验
I want to do an even more conclusive test
确保你的胎水还没破
to confirm that your water's not broken.
但如果这项检验更有决定性,那为什么不一开始就做?
Well, if this test is conclusive, why didn't we do it in the first place?
因为,很遗憾,这项检验的侵入性比较高
Because, unfortunately, it is more invasive.
我需要在胎水里面注入蓝色染剂
I'll need to inject blue dye into the amniotic fluid
在你的宝宝身边,我可以掀开吗?
around your baby, may I?
-可以 -同时你要塞入棉条
-Yeah. -While you wear a tampon.
如果你的羊膜还是完整的
Now, if your membrane is still intact,
那胎水就无法通过,棉条的颜色就不会变
then the fluid can't pass through and the tampon does not change color.
但如果你已经破水了
But if your water is broken,
那染剂就会通过,把棉条染成蓝色
then the dye will pass through and change the tampon blue.
你真的不打算跟我说沙利的事吗?
Are you really not gonna tell me anything about Sully?
不只是感冒这么简单,对吧?
It is more serious than a cold, isn't it?
我不能公开他的个人健康资讯
I can't share his private health information.
但他是我孩子的父亲
Well, he's the father of my child!
我知道
I know.
我早就知道他有事情瞒着我
I knew that he was hiding something from me.
每次我要他去检查感冒
Every time I told him to get his cold checked out,
他都会敷衍我,我很清楚
he just brushed me off, and I knew it.
为什么他就不能有话直说?
Why can't a man ever just be straight with you?
-多久?还要多久?-不,我…
-How long?How long? -No, I...
不,我跟你保证,骨科已经在路上了
No, I promise you ortho is on the way.
你20分钟前也这样说
That's what you said twenty minutes ago.
-杰伊,拜托 -不,我要离开这里
-Jay, please. -No, I'm outta here.
不,拜托,再给我五分钟就好
No, please. Just give me like, five more minutes.
-停止,我受够了,我要走了 -五分钟,五分钟就好
-Stop, I'm done. I'm leaving. -Five. Just five.
这样你就能回去创作了?
So you can get back to work?
我得不停磨练,克服这些苦难
I've gotta keep grinding, keep pushing through.
是啊,但那就是我担心的
Yeah, see, that's what worries me.
你懂什么艺术?
What do you know about art?
这是我的过程
This is my process.
对,你的过程害你最后被送进这家医院
Yeah, well, your process landed you right here in the hospital.
我问你,你觉得你能继续这样多久?
I mean, how long do you think you can keep this up?
只要有必要我就会撑下去
As long as I have to.
直到我有一间艺廊
Until I get a gallery.
直到我向我爸证明我做得到
Until I prove to my dad that I can do this.
你自己去看看历史
I mean, look at...look at history.
所有伟大的艺术家,都为了作品而受苦
All the great artists, they suffered for their work.
听着,这个…伟大的艺术,只能从情感混乱
Look, this...this idea that great art can only be born from emotional chaos
和痛苦中诞生的想法是不正确的
and misery is just not true.
像雷诺阿、维梅尔、霍克尼这些人
People like Renoir, Vermeer, Hockney.
据大家所说
By all accounts, just, you know,
都是相对心智正常的人
relatively well-adjusted people
他们会出名是因为他们真的很有天分
whose names we know because they were really talented
他们真的很努力
and they worked really hard.
那梵高呢?
What about Van Gogh?
梵高?
Van Gogh?
是个天才画家,对吧?
Was a brilliant painter, right?
而他,据大家所说,很可惜
Who, um, by all accounts, sadly,
非常有可能就深受躁郁症所苦
very likely suffered from bipolar disorder
早在这种病被世人了解之前
well before it was understood.
他用酒精自我治疗直到再也没用为止
Self-medicated with alcohol until it doesn't work anymore.
在他37岁的时候举枪自尽了
Blew his head off when he was thirty-seven years old.
听着,我真的可以理解,现在对你来说
Look, I really get how scary this idea of changing up your meds
换药有多吓人
is right now to you.
但是,你得相信我,小子…
But, you gotta trust me, man, it's like...
这些…选择性五羟色胺再摄取抑制剂
these...these "S.S.R.I.'s"
它们不会让你成为成功的艺术家
it...they're not what's going to make you a successful artist.
你的天赋才会
It's your talent.
我只是非常担心,如果你不改变
And I'm just really worried that if you don't make this change,
你就无法活着跟世人分享你的天赋
not going to be around to share it.
肾脏开始大出血了
Kidney just started bleeding heavily.
撕裂程度比电脑断层扫描看到的还严重
Lac's bigger than the "C.T." showed.
可恶
Damn it.
现在得切除肾脏了
Kidney's gotta go now.
嘿,麦蒂,现在状况如何?
Hey, Marty, where're we at?
已输注六单位,她的升压剂已经用到最高剂量了
Given six units and she's maxed on pressors.
体温下降到34.5度
Temp is down to thirty-four-five.
我们现在要进行损伤控制了
We're in damage control now.
取出肾脏吧
Let's get this kidney out.
我正在处理
I'm on it.
如果你需要我帮忙
If you need me to step in.
我快要好了
I almost got it.
没有时间等你了
Don't have time for almost.
组织剪
Metz.
快点,打结,动作快
Come on, get a tie on it, let's go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,好哦
Hey, okay.
你这人模人样的样子有点夸张了
Now you're taking this pretty boy thing too far.
是啊,不是我平常的装扮
Yeah, not my usual threads.
我得去宣誓做证
I had to give a deposition.
是哦?
Yeah?
对,某个…家伙想要
Yeah, some... some guy trying to
告我,从医院捞一笔
sue me to make a quick buck off of the hospital.
告你?
Sue you?
要我帮你解决他吗?
You want me to straighten him out?
只要一通电♥话♥绝对搞定
Nothing a phone call won't solve.
兄弟,冷静,没那么严重
Dude, chill, it's not that deep.
再说,你不能做任何蠢事
Besides, you can't be doing anything stupid.
你都准备要当爸爸了,记得吗?
You're about to be a dad, remember?
你打算躲琳恩躲多久?
So how long do you plan to avoid Lynne?
哦…
Uh.
里普,我说真的,不要再说这件事了
Rip, I'm serious, not with this again.
你看看你现在在哪里,兄弟
Look at where you are right now, man.
你到底打算怎么跟她解释这些?
How the hell do you plan on explaining this to her?
你还记得我老爸吗?
You remember my old man?
他跑去宾州的时候,是我这辈子最快乐的时候
When he went off to the pen, it was the happiest day of my life.
所有他酗酒和彻夜不归的事都不用管了
All his drinking and staying out late.
现在看看我
Now look at me.
也许琳恩和孩子没有我…
Maybe Lynne and the kid would be better off...
-不要说了 -会比较好
-Stop. -...without me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表