好,谢谢你,凯
Okay. Thank you, Kai.
不客气
Yeah.
嘿,艾莉森,我是里普利医生
Hey, Allison, I'm Doctor Ripley.
据我了解你在温室昏倒?
I understand you collapsed in your greenhouse?
我才刚搭建好
Just had it built.
上一秒我还在跟兰花道早安
One second I'm saying good morning to the orchids
下一秒我就亲上芜菁了
and the next I'm face to face with the turnips.
我们听诊看看好吗?
How about we take a listen?
很抱歉如果我闻起来有点臭,我在尝试一种新的堆肥
Apologies if I'm a little funky, I've been trying a new compost.
我什么都没闻到,艾莉森
I don't smell a thing, Allison.
你人真好
You're being nice.
每个人一知道你快死了都会对你很好
Everyone's nice to you when they know you're dying.
你在说什么?你可以战胜这个疾病的
What are you talking about? You can fight this off.
我听说你以前就战胜过一次
I heard you've already done it once before.
我没那么有把握
I'm not so sure.
你只是太久没上路,有点生疏罢了
Oh, you're just "rusty" from having been "out of the saddle" so long.
说真的,我只希望…
Really, I'm just hoping...
氧饱和度85%
Sats at eighty-five.
让她戴上氧气罩吧
Let's get her on a mask.
活得够久可以…
...live long enough to...
好的,艾莉森,保留一点体力
Okay, Allison, just save your strength.
看到我的第一颗番茄收成
...see my first tomatoes.
推急救车进来
Let's get a crash cart in here!
撑着点,艾莉森
Hang with me, Allison.
我们得插管,但一切都不会有事的
We've gotta intubate. But it's gonna be all right.
结扎了几条小血管,她应该会没事
Tied-off a couple small vessels. She should be fine.
很好
Great.
我想请问
Um, I was wondering
你是否愿意帮我看一下,颈椎的电脑断层扫描
if you would take a look at the "C"-spine "C.T."
看看雪俐健侧这边的
If you look over here on Sheryl's non-injured side
胸锁乳突肌?
in the "S.C.M." muscle?
是啊,看起来有可能跟某种创伤有关
Yeah. Looks like it could be related the trauma in some fashion
或者是偶见瘤
or it's an incidentaloma.
有可能
Probably.
但我依然认为,这应该要进行磁力共振造影
I still think it warrants an "M.R.I."
-马素医生?-是
-Doctor Marcel? -Yeah.
我太太怎么样了?
How's my wife?
她稳定下来了,一切顺利,韦德
She's stable and doing very well, Wade.
事实上,她的伤势比表面看起来
In fact, uh, the, uh, damage was much less significant
还要轻微很多
than it might have appeared.
真是令我松了一口气
That's such a relief.
所以,她还要多久才会醒来?
So, how long 'til she wakes up?
其实,趁她现在还没清醒且还在插管
Actually, while she's still sedated and intubated,
我们希望可以送雪俐去照磁力共振造影
we want to send Sheryl in for an "M.R.I."
有必要吗?你不是说检查结果没问题?
Is that necessary? I thought you said it looked good?
这个嘛,电脑断层扫描,有照到一个软组织肿块
Well, a CAT scan showed a soft tissue mass
在雪俐颈部的胸锁乳突肌内
within the sternocleidomastoid muscle on Sheryl's neck.
可能跟这次受伤有关
It could be something related to the injury,
也可能是先前存在的
could be pre-existing.
磁力共振造影可以帮助我们厘清
The "M.R.I." will help us figure that out.
那有什么我需要担心的吗?
Well, is this something I need to worry about?
先不要自己吓自己
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
那…需要多久时间?
How...how long's it gonna take?
我们会看看能不能,帮你太太排在第一顺位
We'll see to it your wife gets top priority.
警♥察♥
Officer.
你是来这里帮我做笔录的吗?
Are you here to take my statement?
什么意思?
Excuse me?
对,我要控告那边的那个人
Yeah, I want to press charges on that guy right over there.
我无意间听说他可能没有合法身份?
I overheard someone say that he might be here illegally?
我需要确定那不会影响我的保险
I need to make sure that doesn't affect my insurance.
我去找人来跟你谈谈,请问怎么称呼?
I'll have someone come speak to you, Mister...
马丁,韦德马丁
Martin. Wade Martin.
好的,请稍等我一下
Okay. Gimme a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以借一步说话吗?
Do you have a moment?
好
Yeah.
看起来我遇到麻烦了
Seems I'm "in a bit of a pickle."
怎么说?
How so?
我来这里的正式原因是,担任欧布拉多先生的紧急联络人
I'm officially here as Mister Obrador's emergency contact.
什么?
What?
他被收容在我们辖区分局的大厅
He's being sheltered in the lobby of our district.
而且不只有他
And he's not the only one.
他们大约在一周前搭起帐篷
They set up camp about a week ago.
所以他才会要求报♥警♥
That's why he asked to call the police.
而且也不是只有我们
And it's not just us.
全市几乎所有辖区分局都有移♥民♥
There are migrants in almost every district in the city.
几乎每天都有巴士不断穿越边境开进来
And the busses keep coming up from the border almost every day.
委内瑞拉现在情势很糟,他们因而出逃
They're fleeing a pretty horrific situation down in Venezuela.
我先去输入这些医嘱安排放射线检查
I'm gonna go put those orders in for radiology.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
没事,我在等候接听
It...it's okay. I'm on hold.
调解的第一天还顺利吗?
How did the first day of mediation go?
被偷袭了,而且还被♥操♥控了
I got ambushed. And "gaslit."
哦,真是遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
不,是我的错,不该这么好讲话
No, it's just my fault for being so agreeable.
你对你的离婚律师很满意,对吧?
You were happy with your divorce lawyer, right?
你可以传给我他的电♥话♥吗?
Could you text me his number?
你真的觉得有必要?
You really think that's necessary?
对你就很有用,不是吗?
It worked for you?
好吧,我会把联络资讯传给你
All right, I'll send you his contact.
但是答应我,你会先好好想清楚再联络他
But promise me that you'll "sleep on it" before calling him.
莎伦,班才是决定结束这段婚姻的人
Ben is the one who "pulled the plug" on this marriage, Sharon.
抱歉,女士,你在找什么吗?
I'm sorry, ma'am. Is there something you're looking for?
我儿子,他应该是今天动手术,我需要找到他
Uh, my son he's supposed to go into surgery today, I need to find him.
好,也许我可以帮你,他叫什么名字?
Okay, maybe I can help you. What's your son's name?
辛,辛艾卓亚
Sean. Sean Archer.
你是艾卓亚医生的前妻?
You're Doctor Archer's ex?
我本来应该可以更早到的,只是没有班机
I would have been here sooner, just there were no flights.
我太迟了吗?
Am I too late?
据我所知,手术很顺利,没有并发症
From what I understand, surgery went well and there were no complications.
辛的肾脏已经摘除了?
Sean's kidney's gone already?
天啊,他们把我儿子弄残了
Wow, they've crippled my son.
我可以根据我的个人经验告诉你,莉安
I can tell you from personal experience, Leanne,
不是这样的
that that's not the case.
我自己就是捐赠者
I'm a donor myself,
四年过去,我没什么问题,我甚至还撑过癌症
four years running, and I'm doing fine. I've even survived cancer.
我应该感到安慰吗?
Is that supposed to be comforting?
是这样的,我…我很抱歉
You know what? I'm...I'm sorry.
谢谢你的好意
Uh, I appreciate the gesture.
只是我…我昨天才得知这件事
It's, I only found out about this yesterday.
可以理解
I understand.
迪恩的病房♥就在这边
Dean's right down this way.
我有跟他说你来了
I told him you were coming.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好,首先
...okay, one.
你会需要食物
You're gonna need food.
唉唷,看起来也没有很惨嘛
Well, don't you look like crap.
莉安
Leanne.
我听说你的肾脏衰竭了
I heard your kidneys are shot.
所以现在想干嘛?
So now what?
怎么样,你要拿走辛的一颗肾脏?
What, you're gonna take one of Sean's?
你知道我昨天晚上跟他聊过
I spoke with him last night you know.
是,我知道,是我鼓励他联络你的
Yeah, I do know. I encouraged him to call you.
哦,天啊,还真是多谢你啊
Oh, gee, thanks a lot.
在手术的前一晚
The night before the operation.
我跟他说我没办法接受
I told him I was not okay with this.
等一下,那…那跟辛说的不一样,他说你可以接受
Well, that...that...that's not what Sean said. He said you were.
告诉你吧,他骗了你,迪恩
Well, he lied to you, Dean.
或者,我不知道,也许是你在骗我
Or, I don't know, maybe...maybe you're lying to me.
我一点也不意外
Which I wouldn't put past you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表