因为克洛伊的关系
because of what happened to Chloe.
谁是克洛伊?
Who's Chloe?
他们的第一个小孩死于婴儿猝死症?
Their first child died from SIDS?
是个女孩,克洛伊,大概四年前,八个月大的时候
A girl, Chloe, about four years ago, age of eight months.
天啊,他们一定很难过
Oh god. I feel horrible for them.
我猜会有传心术是这个原因?
I suppose that explains the telepathy?
我并不是想要干涉你的专业
I mean, I don't want to be tilling your field
但你不觉得听起来像创伤后压力综合征吗?
but doesn't that sound like P.T.S.D. to you?
也许
Maybe.
也许可说是应对,所有哀伤和创伤的一种反应
You know, maybe a response to all the grief and the trauma,
但无可否认,是很少见的一种
but admittedly, an unusual one.
好,那你可以做些什么吗?
Uh-huh. Is there anything you can do?
我想他现在不管接受什么咨♥询♥
I don't think he's going to be too responsive
应该都不会有太好的效果
to any kind of counseling right now
因为她的预产期已经快到了
given that her due date's so close.
我猜我们只能等他们生下健康的宝宝
I guess we just have to wait for them to give birth to a healthy child
才能证明他是错的,但那是你的专科
in order to prove him wrong. That's your department.
好,好吧,我再去检查贝卡的血压,看看是否一切正常
Okay, well, I'll go check Becca's B.P., see if it normalized.
背后
Back.
那样不会伤到他吗?
That's not hurting him?
我们有给他麻♥醉♥药♥了,所以不会,现在只要再来一点对抗牵引
Not with the anesthetic we gave him. Now just a bit more countertraction.
好了
There.
这样应该就没问题了
That should do it.
复位了
Back in the socket.
感觉怎么样,帕维尔?
How's that feel, Pawel?
很好
Good.
我们会继续冰敷肩膀以便消肿
We'll keep the shoulder iced to reduce the swelling, and, uh,
我等一下再回来看他
I'll be back in a bit to check on him.
他已经跟这个病共存很久了
He's been living with this disease for so long,
让我以为他所向无敌
I just assumed he was invincible.
先别放弃希望,坎达儿
Don't give up hope yet, Kendall.
我看过很多最后一刻的奇迹
I've witnessed plenty of last-second miracles.
我先生是我遇过最有大爱的人
My husband is the most generous person I've ever met.
他在经营无家者之家,你知道吗?
He runs a homeless shelter, you know?
我只是想说,他付出了那么多
I mean, he's given so much to so many.
什么时候才轮到他得到福报?
When is it gonna be his turn to get?
我先带你去候诊区吧?
Let's get you settled in the waiting area?
医生有进一步状况会过来找你
The doctors will come and find you when they know more.
亚曼医生
Doctor Ahmad!
六号♥治疗室需要你
We need you in Treatment Six.
听我数,一、二、三
On my count... One, two, three.
怎么了?
What's going on here?
这个人被发现脸部朝下倒在隧♥道♥里
Guy was found face down in a culvert.
整个人冻僵了
Frozen solid.
完全不知道他在那里多久了
No way of telling how long he was there.
监测器上没有心律,不确定是不是还活着
No rhythm on the monitor. Not sure this guy's alive.
那个杯子怎么回事?
And the cup?
我猜那不是他自己造成的
I'm guessing it wasn't self-inflicted.
好,照个超音波吧
Okay. Let's do an ultrasound.
知道他的身份吗?
He have an I.D.?
利奥普鲁伊特,出名的烂人
Leo Pruitt. Known scumbag.
因殴击罪和性贩运重罪才刚出狱
Done time for assault and battery, felony sex trafficking.
说不定23区今晚有没有人会为他落泪
Can't say there'll be any tears shed in the Twenty-third tonight.
他的体温…
His temp is...
华氏11度
Eleven degrees Celsius.
我没看到任何可识别的心脏活动
I'm not seeing any discernible cardiac motion.
为什么不直接把他送去停尸房♥?
Why wasn't he brought straight to the morgue?
要在他身体回温,且死亡的时候宣告才算数
He can't be declared dead until he's declared warm and dead.
好,开始帮他用温生理盐水灌洗膀胱
Okay, let's start a warm saline lavage of his bladder.
把他解冻
Thaw him out.
还好吗?
How's that?
我没办法握拳
I cannot make a fist.
有时候肩膀脱臼会有这种情形
That can happen sometimes when you dislocate a shoulder.
有可能是拉伤神经了
It, uh, can put a stretch on the nerve.
我进来的时候就不会这样
It didn't feel like this when I came in.
我想只要消肿就会改善了
I suspect it'll improve as soon as the swelling goes down.
但如果一直都没有改善,假设到下个礼拜都这样
But, uh, if it doesn't get better by say, next week,
你直接回来,我会再帮你检查,好吗?
just come back in and I'll take a look at it. Okay?
你会开处方给我吗?止痛的?
And a prescription? For the pain?
我会开好给你,跟你的出院文件一起
I'll have it waiting for you with your discharge paperwork.
谢谢你,里普利医生
Thank you, Doctor Ripley.
不客气
You're welcome.
帕维尔可以出院了
Pawel's good to go.
哦,米治
Oh, Mitch.
我可以问你吗?
Can I ask you?
帕维尔说他今天早上在冰上滑倒了
Um, Pawel said that he slipped on the ice this morning.
你可以看得出来他的X光有没有…
Would you be able to tell if his x-rays were,
我不知道耶,跟他的说法一致吗?
I don't know, consistent with that claim?
相对于什么?
Versus what?
我也不知道,也许一些比较故意的方式
I don't know, something more intentional.
像是有人伤害他?或他伤害他自己?
Like somebody did this to him? Or he did this to himself?
我不知道,之类的吧
I don't know, something like that.
我猜是有可能,但从X光也看不出来吧
I mean, I guess, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the x-rays.
好
Okay.
为什么你这样问?
Why are you asking?
他前阵子不太好过
You know, he went through a tough time a little while ago.
我只是有点担心他
Worry about him a bit.
总之,再次感谢,我真的非常感激
But, um, anyway, thanks again. I really do appreciate it.
不客气
Yeah.
可以吗?
You good?
可以,我拿出来了
Yeah. Got it.
好
Okay.
破坏得好严重
It's all so trashed.
稀释就是污染的解方
Yeah, dilution is the solution to pollution.
里里外外洗干净
So, let's wash everything out.
确保没有任何残留的细菌
Make sure there's no lingering bacteria.
就是这样
There you go.
对,倒好倒满…
Yeah, get in there, get in there.
现在我们只需要在右肺动脉
Now all we need to do is create a temporary bridge
与左心房♥之间做一个暂时的桥接
between the right pulmonary artery and the left atrium.
-让血液流动 -亚曼医生?
-Let that blood flow. -Doctor Ahmad?
-楼下有人找你 -这些拿去氧合
-Someone's asking for you downstairs. -Let's get some of this oxygenated.
邻居说他们前一晚听到一些争吵声
Neighbors said they heard some kind of dustup night before last.
其实我一看到他最爱的靴子
You know, I knew it wasn't good
还在床底下,我就知道不太对劲
when I seen his favorite boots still under the bed.
你们两个住在一起吗?
You two live together?
快九年了,利奥是我的男人
Almost nine years now. Leo's my man.
哦,不
Oh no.
等一下,你们不把它拿出来吗?
Well, ain't nobody gonna take that out?
我很抱歉,我应该先提醒你,我们等一下就要取出来了
I'm sorry I should have warned you. We were about to remove it.
我们只是想确保
We just wanted to make sure that
不会对你先生的病情造成不良反应
it wouldn't adversely affect your husband's condition.
利奥不是我先生
Leo's not my husband.
原来如此
I see.
但是我们可能很快会需要,做一些比较艰难的决定
Well, we're gonna be needing to make some tough decisions
是跟他的照护有关,金咪
regarding his care soon, Kimmy.
他还有其他家属可以决定吗?
Is there someone else we should be speaking to?
没有…只有我
No, no. Just me.
利奥上次坐牢的时候
You know, Leo made me power of attorney
有指定我当他的授权人
the last time he was in prison so,
所以…对…只有我,我猜
it's, uh...yeah, it's just me, I guess.
好,那我跟你说明目前的状况
Okay, well, here's where we're at.
我们正在提高他的核心体温
We're in the process of warming his core.
好消息是我们已经成功
The good news is we've achieved
恢复他的自主循环
a return of his spontaneous circulation.
所以…他的心脏还在跳?
So his...his heart's still beating?
很勉强,但没错
Faintly, yes.
不过我们担心的是他的大脑
Though it's his brain we're concerned about.
他在这么冷的天气在户外超过24小时
He's been outside in the freezing cold for over twenty-four hours
又是这样的状况
in this condition.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表