她头晕、呼吸短促、一直吐
She's been dizzy, short of breath, throwing up a lot,
天啊,她的脚
uh, oh, God, her leg.
这是我男朋友,德里克
My boyfriend, Derek.
我们在现场已经夹上护木
We splinted in the field.
她说她还是有胎动,腹部没有创伤
She says she still has fetal movement, no abdominal trauma.
快确定我的宝宝没事
Make sure my baby's okay!
我…我马上就要检查了,凯瑟琳
I'm...I'm going to, Katherine.
我是艾莎医生,先帮她输注输液
I'm Doctor Asher. Let's give her some fluids.
好
Right.
针头
Needles.
亲爱的?
Honey?
你先坐下来吧?
Why don't you sit down?
好,麻烦帮我照胸腔X光,还有脚的前后位
Okay, I'd like to get a chest x-ray and an A.P. on the leg.
检查我的宝宝
Check the baby!
我马上就要检查了
I'm about to.
拍摄X光
X-ray!
胸腔看起来没问题
The chest looks good.
拍摄X光
X-ray!
好的,你的脚没有断
Okay, well, your leg isn't broken.
不过有相当…严重的挫伤
This is a pretty, pretty nasty contusion, though.
好,我现在要检查胎儿了
Okay, I'm going to check the fetus now.
医生几年前跟我说我无法怀孕
Doctor told me years ago I couldn't get pregnant.
所以我们都没有避孕
So, we weren't using birth control.
这个宝宝是个奇迹
This baby's a miracle.
是啊,算是意外
Yeah, kind of a surprise.
好的
Okay.
看起来胎水异常偏多
I am seeing abnormally high levels of amniotic fluid,
这叫做羊水过多
called polyhydramnios.
很有可能就是你呼吸短促和恶心的原因
Likely why you're short of breath and nauseated.
但是胎头的位置和心脏…有点不太对
The position of the head and the heart is...is a little off.
因为她跌倒吗?
Because she fell?
不是
No.
这是之前就有的问题
This is something that was happening before.
之前怎么了?
What was happening before?
我还不确定
I can't tell yet.
我需要你去照正式的超声波和胎儿磁共振造影
I'll need you to get a formal ultrasound and a fetal M.R.I.
需要什么检查就做吧
Do whatever you have to.
但拜托,你一定要救这个宝宝
But please, you've gotta save this baby!
好,我想…
Okay, so.
他要么是继马龙白兰度之后,最厉害的演员,要么他就是…
He is either the greatest actor since Marlon Brando, or he's you know,
不只罹患认知障碍症,而且还很严重
not only got dementia, he's pretty deep into it.
如果是这样,为什么他没有确诊?
If so, why hasn't he been diagnosed?
米治
Mitch.
监狱的医疗照护?
Prison health care?
说不上是特约医疗,对吧?
Not exactly concierge medicine, right?
这位来自惩教署的病人是怎么了?
So, this, uh, patient from Corrections, what's happening?
还在等通知送他上去照CT
Waiting to get him up to C.T..
我不能让这些警♥察♥妨碍急诊室的进出
Well, I can't have these officers impeding flow in the E.D.
那个噪音也不行
Or that.
我去联络放射科,看看能不能让他插队
I'll call Radiology, and see if he can cut the line.
你加快他的治疗
You expedite his treatment.
如果无法收治他入院,那就送他回去
If you can't admit him, then send him back.
我有太多事情要处理了
I don't have enough to worry about.
嘿,帮我转接CT室
Hey, get me C.T.
未经许可的人员和设备勿入
No authorized personnel equipment.
你们好,凯瑟琳和德里克,这位是马素医生
Hi, Katherine, Derek, this is Doctor Marcel.
你们好
Hi.
他是创伤外科医生
He's a trauma surgeon.
我想请他检查一下你的脚
I'd love for him to take a look at your leg.
我可以检查吗?
May I?
看起来更糟了
It looks even worse.
对,筋膜很紧绷
Yeah, compartments are tight.
还是摸得到脉搏,只是很微弱
Pulse is still palpable but barely.
-好 -对
-Okay. -Yeah.
好的,凯瑟琳,磁共振造影显示
So, Katherine, the M.R.I. showed that
胎儿有横膈膜疝气
the fetus has a diaphragmatic hernia.
那是胸腔和腹部之间的
That's an abnormal opening in the muscle
肌肉有异常的开口
between the chest and the abdomen.
是一种先天性畸形
It's a congenital malformation.
先天性
Congenital.
我跟你说,我想我姐姐的小孩,也有类似的问题
You know, I think my sister's baby had something like that.
真的吗?你从来没跟我说过
Really? You never told me.
平常又不会聊这个
It's not like it would come up.
我们从来没聊过小孩的事
We never even talked about kids.
我们才认识五个月
Well, we've only known each other for five months.
感觉好像才刚认识就怀孕了
It's kinda like we just met, and then this happened.
好的,好消息是
Well, the good news is,
有个手术可以让你生下健康的宝宝
a surgical procedure will allow for you to deliver a healthy baby.
我不…不明白
I don't...I don't understand.
你是说我生小孩之前先动手术吗?
You mean a surgical procedure before I give birth?
对宝宝动手术?
On the baby?
对,是一项胎儿手术
Yes. A fetal surgery.
我们有专精于这项手术的外科医生
We have a surgeon who specializes in this procedure.
他会开一个小孔进入腹腔
He'll make a small puncture into the abdomen
以及子♥宫♥,治疗里面的胎儿
and uterus and treat the fetus inside.
哦天啊…
Oh, God, um...
我已经跟他谈过了
I've already spoken with him,
有监于疝气的范围
and he suggests that we proceed with the procedure immediately
他建议我们马上进行手术
given the size of the hernia.
很不幸,因为你出血
And unfortunately, as a result of the bleeding
流入小腿肌肉的关系
into the muscle of your leg,
你出现了所谓的腔室综合征
you have what's called compartment syndrome.
那也需要马上处理
It also needs to be addressed immediately.
所以我们得深入筋膜
So, we have to go in and, uh,
切开小腿两侧以释放压力
open up the sides of your calf to release the pressure.
我们会在艾莎医生协助胎儿手术时,进行这项手术
And we'll do that while Doctor Asher assists in fetal surgery.
同时进行两项手术?真的有必要这样吗?
Two surgeries at the same time? Is that absolutely necessary?
显然是的
Obviously, it is.
嗯,我对医院之类的事,有点抗拒,好吗?
Uh, I have a bit of a problem with hospitals and stuff, okay?
你觉得如果不上医院
How did you think we were going to have a baby
我们要怎么生小孩?
without going to the hospital!?
好
Yes.
我愿意动手术
I'll do it.
-太好了 -好
-Great. -Okay.
-好的 -好,我们等一下再回来
-All right. -All right, we'll be back shortly.
加夫尼芝加哥医疗中心
莎伦
Sharon.
嘿,丹尼斯
Hey, Dennis.
你还好吗?
How're you doing?
我还好
I'm okay.
就是伯特有点不好照顾
You know, Bert's been a handful.
我想也是
I guessed that.
我很想你
I've been missing you.
我也是
That goes both ways.
听着,我…我很抱歉
Look, I...I'm sorry.
我…我知道让我前夫搬来跟我一起住
I...I realize having my ex living with me
不是你原本想要的生活
is not exactly what you signed up for.
困扰我的不是这个
That's not what's bothering me.
而是你不让我参与
It's you not letting me in to this.
不让我帮你
To help you.
你想要全部自己来
You wanting to do it all by yourself.
但是…不是我想要自己来,丹尼斯
But it's...it's not like I want to do it by myself, Dennis.
我只是觉得这样增加你的困扰并不公平
I just feel like it's not fair to burden you with it.
增加我的困扰?
Burden me?
你一定不太看重我
You must not think much of me
竟然觉得你的问题会增加我的困扰
to think that I'd be burdened by your problems.
你知道我非常看重你
You know I think the world of you.
莎伦,我们的感情,不是只有那些美好的时候
Sharon, a relationship is not just about the good times.
而是一种伙伴关系
It's a partnership.
我知道
I know that.
那就让我参与你的生活
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表