把病历传给我
Send me the chart.
不要逞强,好吗?
Don't be brave, okay?
如果我按了会痛就跟我说
Tell me if it hurts when I push.
我还好
I'm alright.
好哦
Okay.
你的电脑断层扫描看起来没有阻塞
Your "C.T." didn't show an obstruction,
但我只是想确认
but just wanted to confirm.
-马素医生?-是
-So, Doctor Marcel? -Yeah.
嗯,是这样的
Uh, here's the thing.
我先生和我原本要在三周后飞去意大利
My husband and I are supposed to fly to Italy in three weeks.
我祖母是波斯塔诺人
My grandmother was from Positano.
我一直很想去,我们就想择日不如撞日
I've always wanted to go and we figured no time like the present.
请教你,你的日常活动还好吗,云斯?
You know, how are you doing with daily activities, Vince?
像是更衣、做家务、开车?
Things like dressing, housework, driving?
在我开始吐出我的晚餐前吗?
Before I started vomiting my supper?
我一切活动都正常
I was totally functional.
我可以证明
I can attest to that.
大多时候,云斯的精神比我还好
Most days, Vince has more energy than me.
你曾经出现手术的并发症吗?
You ever had a complication from surgery?
手术后的后遗症?麻醉造成并发症?
Post-operative issues? Issues with anesthesia?
没有
No.
我25岁的时候割过阑尾
I had my appendix out when I was twenty-five.
但我当时没有出现任何问题
But...but I didn't have any problems.
很好
Good.
真替你开心
Glad to hear it.
因为现在有一项手术
Because there is a surgical option
可以让你的肠胃系统再次恢复正常
that could get your "G.I." system working again.
我喜欢这个主意
I like the sound of that.
你何不介绍一下呢,亚曼医生?
Why don't you present it, Doctor Ahmad?
既然是你的建议
Since it was your suggestion.
好哦
Okay.
早安
Morning.
你昨晚还好吗?
Your night turn out alright?
结果算是非常不错的第一次约会
It actually ended up being a pretty good first date.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
对啊
Yeah.
里普利医生
Doctor Ripley.
我们在六号♥治疗室有疑似手腕骨折的伤患
We have a potential wrist fracture in Treatment Six.
你愿意去检查吗?我才刚结束一例病人
You mind starting the work-up? I'm just finishing up with a patient.
幸好我满欣赏你的
You're lucky I like you.
暂时是这样
For now.
-谢谢,玛姬 -不客气
-Thank you, Maggie. -Uh-huh.
好的
Okay.
好的,摩尔太太
So, Misses Moore,
据我了解,你下车时跌倒了,对吗?
I understand that you fell getting out of your car?
你介意我检查一下吗?
Mind if I take a look?
我只是想确认有没有肿起来
I just want to check if it's swollen.
我会很小心
I'll be gentle.
彭,让她看一下吧
Pam, let her look.
我的手腕没事
My wrist is fine.
我没有跌倒
I didn't fall.
什么?
What?
怎么回事?
I don't understand.
抱歉,亲爱的,我别无选择
I'm sorry, honey. I didn't have any other choice.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我先生很抑郁,拒绝接受任何协助
My husband is depressed and refuses to get any help.
彭美拉
Pamela!
我很怕他会伤害自己
And I am so afraid he's gonna hurt himself.
听着,我很感谢你们必须尽职调查
Look, I appreciate you have to do your due diligence.
我太太提到我有自我伤害的可能性
My wife mentioned the possibility of self-harm,
所以你不能直接让我回家
so you can't just send me on my way.
是啊,她跟洛活护士提到你说的话
Yeah, she mentioned to Nurse Lockwood a comment you made.
是,我说了一些蠢话,像是“一觉不醒
Right, I said something stupid like going to bed
似乎是个辞世的好方法”
and never waking up sounds like a nice way to go.
这样啊
Huh.
别这样,这只是一种普遍的说法
Come on, I was speaking generally.
我想这是个辞世的好方法,相较于…被巴士撞死之类的
A nice way to go as opposed to, I don't know, getting hit by a bus.
好,看起来你瘦了一点?
Okay, um, apparently you have been losing some weight?
我不久前才被确诊有第二型糖尿病
I was diagnosed with type two diabetes not long ago.
我一直对我的饮食很谨慎,规律运动
I've been pretty diligent about my diet, getting regular exercise.
坦白说,我很庆幸努力付出有获得回报
Frankly, I'm glad the hard work's paying off.
那么保罗,帮我个忙
Well then, Paul, help me out.
我是说…你觉得你太太为什么担心你?
I mean, I...why do you think that your wife's so concerned about you?
我得承认,我最近心情不太好
I'll admit, I haven't been in the best mood lately.
我大概比较易怒吧
My "fuse is probably shorter."
是啊
Yeah.
我是说,她…她很担心,你变得孤僻
I mean, she's...she's concerned that you know, you've been isolating.
疏远她、你的朋友
Withdrawing from her, your friends.
我最近不太想跟人来往
I haven't felt like socializing lately.
那你最后一次…
So when was the last time you had...
我帮你省点时间,好吗?
Let me save you some time, okay?
我没有任何意图或欲望伤害我自己
I have no intention or desire to hurt myself.
听你这么说我很高兴
And I'm glad to hear it.
所以,为了保护医院,你需要问我什么就问吧
So, ask me whatever questions you need to "cover the hospital's a**."
我没有自杀倾向,查理斯医生
I am not suicidal, Doctor Charles.
彭只是无中生有罢了
Pam is just making something out of nothing.
这是她的专长
Her specialty.
云斯不到一小时就要手术了
Within an hour of posting Vince's surgery,
他的保险公♥司♥却拒绝这项手术
his insurance company denied it!
他们拒绝的理由是这项手术并非“医疗上必要的”
Rejected it on the grounds of it not being "medically necessary."
还有其他替代的治疗选项
There are alternative treatment options.
也就是云斯不想要的喂食管
The feeding tube Vince doesn't want.
没错
Yep.
天啊,我真是受够了事先授权
Man, I am so fed-up with prior-authorization.
每个月有十几次我的病人都被这个政策刁难
'Bout a dozen times a month my patients get screwed by it.
云斯是用哪一间保险?
What insurance does Vince have?
伯宁格医疗网
Berninger Health Network.
是啊,我就知道
Yeah, of course.
最糟糕的一间保险
One of the worst.
他们拒绝的案例比其他公♥司♥都多
They deny more patients than any other company.
他们付给医生检阅者六位数的报酬
Pay physician reviewers six figures
要他们审查病历,找理由拒绝给付
to look at charts and find reasons to deny.
我想我们应该在他收到保险公♥司♥的正式邮件之前先告诉他
Guess we should tell him before he gets a form email from his insurance.
是啊
Yeah.
判决结果怎么样?
So what's the verdict?
他太太是对的吗?
Is his wife is right?
他对自己有危险?
That he's a danger to himself?
这个嘛,我还不清楚
You know, I don't know, yet.
我是说,他坚信他没有危险,对吧?
I mean, he's adamant that he's not, right?
但是大约50%有自杀意念的人都会否认
But about fifty percent of the people with suicidal ideation deny it.
我比较担心的是她太太的顾虑,你懂我的意思吗?
I'm more concerned by his wife's concern, if that makes sense?
毕竟她处心积虑利用诡计
I mean, she pulled off a pretty elaborate ruse
只为了把他拖进我们医院
to get him through our doors.
没错
Exactly.
所以你打算怎么做?
So what's the game plan?
我想再跟她深谈
I want to talk to her some more.
好吗?我也想再更仔细回顾
All right, I also want to just look at his medical history
他的医疗史
a little more carefully.
或者看看…他是不是有门路
You know, find out what...what kind of access,
如果有的话,可以让他取得枪♥械♥
if any, he has to firearms.
之类的,看看我能否找到任何证据
You know, to see if I can come up with any evidence at all
证明他打算伤害自己
that he's planning to hurt himself.
好的,我会好好安抚他
All right, I'll keep him comfortable.
好哦,还有玛姬
All right, and Mags,
如果他变得焦躁,开始吵着要离开这里…
if he gets antsy, starts talking about getting out of here...
我会呼叫你
I'll page you.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
汉娜艾莎在哪里?
Where is Hannah Asher?
-请问有什么事吗?-汉娜艾莎在哪?
-Excuse me? -Where is Hannah Asher?
她应该是在看病人
She's probably with a patient.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表