泰勒,我已经跟你说过了
Tyler, I already told you.
你不用特地过来
It wasn't necessary for you to come in.
根本就没怎么样
It's barely even a thing.
请问你是?
And you are?
泰勒,她先生
Tyler, her husband.
所以现在要怎么处理?
So, what happens now?
要引产还是直接剖腹产?
Do we induce or go straight into a c-section?
这个嘛,我不是产科医生,但是…
Well, I'm no obstetrician, but, uh,
据我的判定,不需要今天就把宝宝生出来
from what I can tell there's no need to deliver the baby today.
你没告诉他?
You didn't tell him?
泰勒,拜托,你不要这样
Tyler, please, you need to stop.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
这个宝宝今天就要生出来
This baby needs to be delivered today.
呃…为什么?
Uh, why?
泰勒觉得他会传心术
Tyler thinks that he's telepathic.
我真的会传心术
I am telepathic.
所以是怎么样?你可以读你宝宝的心吗?
So what? You can read your baby's mind?
他说他很不舒服,需要出来
He's saying that he's in distress and that he needs to come out.
所以我要产科医生现在就下来
So, I want an O.B. down here now!
为什么没有人愿意听我的?
Why won't anybody listen to me?
好了
Okay.
把管子抬高
Lift the line?
协助他引流
Help him drain.
里面的脓多到可以填满芝加哥河了
There's enough pus in there to fill the Chicago River.
而且味道满重的
Pretty rank.
是啊,他已经变成败血症了
Yeah, he's septic all right.
他的肺已经停摆了
Those lungs are shot.
听着,我帮不上忙,马素
Look, I'm not gonna be any use to you, Marcel.
就算我有一对新的肺可以移植
Even if I had a new pair of lungs to transplant,
他体内的组织感染也太严重,无法接受新的肺
there's too much infected tissue in there for it to take.
现在唯一能做的就是用广效性抗生素
Only thing to do is keep hitting him hard
强力救治他,保持乐观
with a broad-spectrum antibiotics and hope for the best.
保持乐观?
Hope for the best?
这是哪位?
Who's this?
佐拉亚曼医生,紧急医疗第三年住院医生
Doctor Zola Ahmad. Third year E.M. resident.
第三年?
Third year?
我都不知道我在跟一个,经验那么丰富的人说话
Didn't realize I was speaking to someone with so much experience.
我只是无法理解袖手旁观,竟然可以被视为最佳方案
I just fail to see how doing nothing could be considered the best option.
啊,看起来你已经训练她不尊重上司了
Ah, I see you've already trained her to disrespect her superiors
以你个人独特的方式,马素
in your own inimitable way, Marcel.
我也看得出来你的脸皮,还是一样薄,莫里斯
And I see your skin hasn't got any thicker Morris.
说给我听听,如果把他的肺取出来,会怎么样?
So, run me through what happens if his lungs come out.
左右肺都取出来吗?
Both of them?
毕竟它们现在是弊大于利
Well, they're doing more damage than good.
所以没错,如果我们把肺取出来,那我们就排除了感染
So yes, if we remove them, then we remove the infection,
心脏和身体就有可能康复,对吧?
give the heart and body a chance to heal. Right?
那你打算把它们放在哪里?
And what do you plan on putting in their place?
为什么不能帮他接上人工肺?
Why can't we put him on ECMO?
怎么回事?医学院现在,已经不会教解剖学了吗?
What happened? They no longer teach anatomy in med school?
当你取出肺脏,人工肺就不在选项内了
When you take the lungs out, ECMO's not an option.
不可能完成回路
There's no way to complete the circuit.
除非我们草草做一个新的
Unless we jerry-rig a new one.
听着,我知道这样做很冒险,但也不是无法克服的困难
Look, I'm aware it's a risk. But not one we can't overcome.
他能撑过手术就要算他幸运了
He'll be lucky to survive the surgery,
更不用说还要撑得够久,等到新的捐赠者出现
let alone living long enough for a new donor to come along.
不,抱歉,你们两个自己想办法吧
No, sorry, you two are on your own.
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
好,宝宝在正确的胎位
Okay, baby is in the correct position.
胎水看起来也没问题
Amniotic fluid looks good.
血压有点高,但我不太担心
Blood pressure is a bit elevated but I'm not too concerned.
所以,我们就等实验室检查结果如何
So, we'll see what the labs tell us.
血压有可能只是压力造成的,对吧?
The blood pressure could just be from stress, right?
有可能,对
Possibly, yes.
不晓得是什么造成的呢?
I wonder what'd be causing that.
哼
Hm.
你确定你有正确判定那些数值吗?
Are you sure you're reading that thing correctly?
我确定
Yes.
也许需要重新校正
Maybe it needs to be recalibrated.
临床工程上个礼拜
Clinical engineering just serviced
才刚保养过所有的超音波仪器
all the ultrasound machines last week.
所以你的意思是这需要保养?
So, you're saying it needed to be serviced?
够了,你需要去看精神科医生
Enough! You need to see a psychiatrist!
你们可以带他去看精神科医生吗?
Would you be able to make that happen?
你怎么看那个先生?
What do you make of the husband?
传心术?
Telepathy?
-对啊 -拜托
-Yeah. -Please.
军方和中♥央♥情报局
The military and the C.I.A.
花了天晓得几十亿的预算,想把洗♥脑♥武器化
spent who-knows-how-many billions to weaponize mind control.
完全就是浪费时间和金钱
Total waste of time and money.
好哦
Okay.
好吧,如果我听起来,口气不好,我很抱歉
All right, well, sorry if I'm being a bit grouchy.
我等一下要跟玛戈吃午餐
Uh, supposed to meet Margo later for lunch, you know.
我有点想临阵脱逃
Having cold feet.
所以你听了我的建议打给她了?不错嘛
So you took my advice and called her? Good for you.
如果搞砸了,就是你的错
If it goes south I'm blaming you.
嘿,丹,这里有位病人,可不可以麻烦你稍微跟他聊聊?
Hey Dan, we have a patient we were hoping you could speak with quickly?
我马上过去
Be right there.
嘿,米治,你有空吗?
Hey, Mitch, you got a sec?
有
Yeah.
你认识莉莉安娜吗?
Have you ever met Liliana?
不算认识,但她在这里工作,对吧?
Uh, not directly, but she works here, right?
对,她是我女朋友
Yeah, she's my girlfriend.
总之,她哥哥似乎肩膀脱臼了
Anyway, her brother appears to have dislocated his shoulder.
你需要我去检查看看?
You want me to take a look?
如果方便的话,希望可以
I'd so appreciate it.
好啊,没问题
Yeah, of course.
我来帮你介绍
Let me introduce you.
好哦
Sure.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,你的肌腱还好吗?
Hey. Um,, how's your hamstring?
哦,还是有点紧,但是…还好,谢谢关心
Uh, yeah, still a little tight. But, uh, okay. Thanks for asking.
刚才那是怎么回事?
What was that about?
什么怎么回事?
What was what about?
你跟里普利?
You and Ripley?
我好像感觉到有什么火花
Thought I was picking up a little something there.
是啊,谁还说自己不相信第六感
Yeah, says the guy who doesn't believe in E.S.P.
相信我,没有什么火花
Trust me, there's nothing there.
什么都没有
Nothing.
怎么了?需要我帮什么忙?
What's going on? How can I help?
所以你听得到你儿子的想法?
So, you can hear your son's thoughts?
然后他告诉你他很痛?
And he's telling you that he's in pain?
对
Yes.
好,这个状况已经持续…三周了?
Right. Going on for, three weeks?
我们可以结束这个话题了吗?
Can we wrap this up already?
只是问几个问题而已,我保证
Just a couple more questions, I promise.
可以麻烦你尽你所能地
Um, and as much as you're able,
跟我说…你确切的经历吗?
can you tell me how...how do you actually experience it?
感觉像是你儿子…跟你说话吗?
Is it like your son is...is speaking to you?
不…当然不是
No. No, of course not.
他又还没发展出语言技巧
He hasn't developed language skills.
那比说话还要原始
It's more elemental than that.
所以比较像是…广播讯号♥之类的?
So, is it more like...like a radio signal or something?
大概吧
I guess.
这件事只会发生在他身上
And does it only happen with him
还是也会发生在其他人身上?
or does it happen with other people, too?
我知道你想做什么了
I see where you're going with this.
你想看看我是不是精神分♥裂♥之类的
You're trying to see if I'm exhibiting signs of schizophrenia.
我已经经历过这些事了
I've just been down this road before,
好吗?我被我太太和她朋友剖析
you know, being analyzed by my wife and her friends,
他们都觉得我只是出现,创伤后压力综合征的征兆
they all think I'm just showing signs of P.T.S.D.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表