把我打乱了
It's messing me up.
怎么了?
What's going on?
那家伙占着门很久了,把大家都卡住了
Guy's been in the door forever, holding everybody up.
介意我去跟他聊聊吗?
You mind if I have a chat?
请便吧
Be my guest.
大哥,还好吗?
Everything okay, pal?
是,我很好
Yeah, um.
我没事…
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
一…
One...
提醒你一下,后面很多人在等
You know, there's a lot of people waiting.
对,我…知道
Yeah, I...I know.
但是…因为大家一直推门
But just...it's just people keep pushing the door
他们害我没办法好好算数
and they're messing up my count.
拜托,不要推了
Please, stop.
你的算数?
Your count?
二…再给我几分钟就好,好吗?
Two...I just need a few more minutes, okay?
好哦,我想没办法
Yeah, I don't think so.
不…我需要你离开那个门
No, no, no. I need you outta' there.
嘿,不…
Hey, no, no, no, no, no.
-麻烦你,先生 -不…
-Come on, sir. -No, no, no.
-不要,拜托 -出来吧
-No, please. -Let's go.
拜托…
Please, please.
不要…
Uh! Don't, don't!
我不会再说第二次
I'm not gonna tell you again.
好了,等等…不要激动…
Okay, whoa, whoa. Easy, easy, easy.
好,你没事了
Okay, you're okay.
这里需要协助
I need some help over here!
慢慢呼吸,大哥,有我在这里
Just breathe, buddy, I got you.
好…听我的声音
Okay, okay. Listen to my voice.
听我说
Listen to my voice.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
它在动,我感觉得到
He's moving! I can feel him.
丹,可以帮我一下吗?
Dan, a little help, please?
好…看着我就好
Okay, just...look at me.
鼻子吸气,嘴巴吐气
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose.
天啊…
Oh, my God...
-天啊… -嘴巴吐气
-Oh, my God... -Out of your mouth.
拜托不要伤害它
Please don't hurt him.
我会尽最大努力
Doing the best I can.
好了,我抓到它了
Done, got him.
好的
All right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好了,没事了
Uh, all right, okay.
天啊
Sheesh.
你好
Hi.
可以把它装在容器里面,方便我带它回家吗?
Can you put him in something so I can take him home?
你确定要这么做?
You really sure you want to do that?
对
Yeah.
它是鲁珀特
He's Rupert.
是我的宠物
He's my pet.
嘿
Hey.
帮我个忙,别再让鲁珀特,跟你同床共枕了,好吗?
Do me a favor, let's not let Rupert share your pillow anymore, okay?
没错,那是很…实际的建议
Yeah, there's...that's a solid suggestion.
抱歉打扰,查理斯医生,你有空吗?
Excuse me, Doctor Charles, do you have a minute?
-做得好 -谢谢
-Well done. -Thanks.
病人是积臣戴维斯…
Name's Jason Davies...
32岁
...thirty-two-years-old.
送他妈妈来医院进行胆囊切除门诊手术
Brought his mom in for an outpatient gallbladder removal.
先让她下车,他才去停车,但是…
Dropped her off so he could park the car but...
进医院的时候在旋转门卡住了
got stuck in the revolving door on his way in.
卡住?
Stuck?
不愿意离开旋转门
Refused to exit the door
除非他每往前转一次门,踩的步数是偶数
until he had an even number of steps per revolution,
然后就在我们试图出手处理的时候
uh, had a panic attack
他发生恐慌突袭了
the second we tried to intervene.
他被确诊为强迫症
He's got an "O.C.D." diagnosis
症状包括追求偶数及对称
that includes a need for even numbers and symmetry.
任何东西都要有两份,量血压的压脉带、氧饱和度侦测器
Had to double everything, "B.P." cuff, pulse ox.
逼我改变椅子的位置,才能一边一张椅子
Made me rearrange the chairs so there's one on each side.
这是个深受误解的疾患
It's such a misunderstood disorder.
很多人以为这种病只不过是
So many people think it's just this silly thing about people
病人会出现洗手洗不停这种荒唐事
who wash their hands too much.
但其实有可能严重耗弱病人的心神
But it can be seriously debilitating.
强迫性行为根深蒂固的时间越久
Longer compulsive behavior's entrenched,
要松动病人的强迫性意念就越困难
harder it can be to bust it loose.
实在是…很不好处理的疾患
It's...it's tricky.
我正希望你能推他一把
Well, I'm hoping you can give him a jostle.
他脸色苍白又盗汗,不停按揉他的胸口
Uh, he's pale, sweaty, and keeps rubbing his sternum.
我担心他可能有心脏问题
I'm worried he could have a heart issue.
我需要进行心电图检查排除可能性
Uh, I need an "E.K.G." to rule it out,
但目前为止他拒绝检查
and so far he's refusing
因为贴在他胸前的导程贴片位置不对称
because the leads don't sit symmetrically on his chest.
好哦,去看看要怎么解决
Well, um, let's see what we can do.
嗯
Hm.
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
只是扭伤而已,没什么大不了的
Just a sprain, no biggie.
蛇夹出来了
Snake's out.
开始帮她办出院,帮我个忙
Start her discharge and do me a favor,
下次再遇到爬行动物钻进孔口的病例,交给住院医生吧
next time there's a reptile in an orifice give it to a resident.
知道了
Noted.
嘿,下课时间结束后,需要我帮你传张纸条给里普利吗?
Hey, uh...You want me to pass a note to Ripley from you after recess?
别闹了
Please.
还敢说我
You're one to talk.
我昨天晚上看到你在跟玛戈眉来眼去
I saw you flirting with Margo last night.
那你就是在幻想
Then you were imagining things.
好啦,别这样,迪恩
Okay, come on, Dean.
我觉得她很不错啊
You could do so much worse.
她聪明又风趣,而且很贴心
She's smart, and funny, and sweet.
而且还是辛的上司
And Sean's boss.
我不认为他会想要在他的办公室看到我
Uh, I don't think he'd appreciate seeing me around the office.
我想如果你去的话他会很开心
I think he would be happy if you are.
好吧,我会记在心上,如果我之后真的想要约会的话
Well, I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever actually looking for a date.
艾卓亚医生,头部撕裂伤,四号♥治疗室
Doctor Archer, head lac in "T" four.
我们还没讲完哦
This isn't over.
汉娜,有病人即将送达
Hannah, we've got incoming.
我们今天人手不足
We're shorthanded today.
可以请你去检查吗?
Can you start the workup?
可以
Yeah.
三号♥治疗室
Treatment Three.
-收到 -很好
-Got it. -Great.
送去三号♥治疗室
Going to three.
玛丽索罗布,26岁
Marisol Robles, twenty-six,
收缩压170,舒张压79
"B.P." one-seventeen over seventy-nine,
心率182
heart rate one-eighty-two.
卸货的时候差一点昏倒
Experienced near syncope unloading groceries.
这实在太丢脸了
This is so embarrassing.
只是头晕就这样小题大做
All this fuss because of some dizziness.
没有小题大做,玛丽索
It's no fuss, Marisol.
还有什么问题是我们需要知道的吗?
Anything else we need to know?
应该没有,我想没有
Uh, no, I don't think so.
真的吗?
Seriously?
好啦,好
Okay, fine.
几天前,我开始出现这种感觉…
A few days ago, I started getting what feels like...like,
很奇怪的心跳
a weird heartbeat.
好像心脏快跳出胸口
Like, a pounding in my chest.
而且她一直盗汗和感到恶心
And she's been really sweaty and gross.
天啊,真是谢谢你,亲爱的
Gee, thanks, hon.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表