剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我不喜欢马丁
I'm not a fan of Martin.
我不会扭曲你的话 不会改变你怎么说
I'd never change your words, I'd never change what you say
你说出来的话可能会很伤人
and if what came out of you was hurtful,
也可能是温暖的 或是别的什么
or loving or kind...
但你对待我就像马丁对我一样
But you treated me the way Martin would.
为了帮我 你替我做决定
In order to help me, you made decisions on my behalf.
我接受不了
I can't do that again.
即使你本意是好的
Even if your intentions are good--
布蕾 我一直觉得
You know, Bree, I've always believed
生活更重要的是
that life is more about--
修改比书写更重要 是吗
Re-writing than writing?
正是
Exactly!
我希望我能修正我的所作所为
And I wish that I could re-write what I did
我发誓如果有下一次机会
and I promise that if you give me one more chance,
我绝对不会再做任何伤害你的事了
I will never do anything to hurt you again.
我会后悔的
I'm gonna regret this--
别这样
No.
很多很多次了 但是
A million times, but...
如果我不这样做 就意味着
if I don't do this, I have to face the fact
在芝加哥呆了七年后我还是毫无长进
that seven years in Chicago taught me nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我会炸了厨房♥的
I'm gonna blow up the kitchen.
放松 这里基本上不会有什么东西爆♥炸♥
Relax, there's almost no chance that anything will explode.
基本上吗
Almost?
百分之八十吧
Well, 80%.
是百分之八十的东西会爆♥炸♥ 还是不会
80% that it will explode, or it won't?
杰西 烤箱
Jess, the oven...
你做的很好
You're doing fine.
好吧
Right, okay.
你为什么不肯告诉我你是谁
Why didn't you tell me who you were?
又不会怎么样
It wouldn't have changed anything,
我还是会雇你做厨师
I still would've hired you as my cook.
我只是不用再因为没付你钱而歉疚了
I just wouldn't have felt bad about not paying you.
别忘了刨奶酪
Don't forget the parmesean shavings.
没错
Right!
我很想告诉你我是谁
I wanted to tell you who I was for the longest time,
但我不想改变我们的关系
but I didn't want it to change anything between us.
我希望你把我当成我就好
I wanted you to see me for me.
别把你当成波士顿的派克吗
And not as a Boston Peck?
你这样说话时候感觉傻傻的
When you say it that way, it sounds kind of silly.
旅馆会很好的
The Inn is gonna be okay.
只是就剩我一个人了
Which leaves just me.
你走的时候别和我说再见好吗
When you leave, don't say goodbye to me, okay?
好
Okay.
别这么做
Don't do it...
我们本地有很棒的画家 和音乐人
We have wonderful local artists, and fantastic musicians too.
这些代表了切萨皮克海岸的美好一面
All of which represent the very best of Chesapeake Shores.
凯文
Kevin?
这代表好还是坏
Is this good or bad?
是坏吧
I'd say that it's bad.
你不打算解救我一下是吗
You re not going to try to save me, are you?
因为你觉得没好处
Because I don't think you'll get a medal for that.
相信我 你不需要我救你
Trust me, you don t need saving.
最近这两个月 和你还有女孩们一起
You know these last two months, with you and the girls,
这样的生活就是我梦想的
it s been everything that I've ever wanted.
我不想再失去了
And I never want to lose that again.
可是我知道现在
I know that I can't have everything
我没法拥有我想要的一切
that I want right now.
艾比
Abby...
你在说什么呢
what are you talking about?
崔思 我知道你愿意为我付出一切
Look Trace, I know that you would do anything for me.
也愿意为女孩们这么做
And the girls.
但这世界上最难的事就是
And what makes this the hardest thing in the world is that,
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
这是个大好的机会 崔思
This is too big of an opportunity, Trace.
你会后悔的 我也会
You will regret it, I'll regret it.
艾比 你在做什么
Abby, what are you doing?
我爱你 艾比 我愿意余生与你共度
I love you Abby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
崔思
Trace...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我不知道自己是否能够承受再次失去你的痛苦
I don t know if I can handle losing you again.
我也不能接受没有你的生活
I can t handle losing you either.
但如果我们真的命中注定 那就不会到此为止
But if we're meant to be, then this isn't the end.
托马斯
Hey Thomas.
米克
Mick!
我今晚要动身去加州
I'm leaving for California tonight,
我先看看这个
I thought I'd check this out first.
一路平安
Have a safe flight.
我要去马丘比丘
I'm going to Machu Picchu.
真的吗
Really?
我从小就想去那的
Yeah, you know I've always wanted to go since we were kids.
我们从来不留下遗憾 对吧
We never do leave some things behind, do we?
我们的遗憾够多了 不过我们会放下的
We leave enough behind and then we move on.
那你和我呢
So where does that leave you and me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道你会因为信托的事和我争吵
I know you're gonna fight me on the Trust
康纳会站在你那边
and Connor's probably gonna join you.
最终我希望这只是商业上的事
Eventually I'm hoping it'll be business as usual.
这不是什么威胁吧
That's not a threat, right?
不 这只是我的观察
No, it's just an observation.
我不会威胁我爱的人
I never threaten people I love.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我有了一位新搭档
I've got a new partner
等我回来 我们就准备动工了
and we're gonna break ground as soon as I get back.
在加州玩得愉快
Have fun in California!
也许我不去了呢
I may not be going.
随便你 我会从秘鲁给你寄明信片的
Suit yourself, I'll send you a postcard from Peru.
他很可爱
He's cute.
没错
He is.
他很可能伤我们的心
He'd probably break our hearts.
肯定的
Definitely.
你知道什么最让人伤心吗
You know what's really sad?
我们都是很优秀的女人啊
We are very impressive women.
我们有能力 有活力 是好姐妹
We are capable, we're motivated, we are good sisters,
好阿姨 你还是位好妈妈
we're great aunts, you're an amazing mom...
但我们就是找不到真命天子啊
But we just cannot get men right, can we?
对啊 就是找不到
No, not even a little right.
男人啊
Men...
把你的猜测放进罐子里 他是谁 他从哪来 他在想什么【】
也许我们该甩掉男人
Maybe all we need to do is get rid of men.
就我们三个人一起
You know, we'll just hang out, the three of us.
别让男人来搅乱我们的生活
There'll be no men to mess up our lives.
不再有抱怨
No complications.
不会有失望
No disappointments.
也不会有惊喜
No surprises.
但也不会再受伤了
No more broken hearts.
姐♥妹♥们♥
My sisters.
是啊
Yeah.
崔思·莱利乐队
你们好啊
Hello!
欢迎来到切萨皮克海岸艺术节
And welcome to the Chesapeake Shores Art Walk!
艺术可以让我们一起分享
Art is a way to share truth,
真♥相♥ 美 和梦想
beauty, dreams.
所以我们今天走过这些
So today as you walk past exhibits of painters,
画家 陶艺家 音乐人 珠宝制♥作♥人
potters, musicians, jewelry makers,
主厨们 作家们身边 获得内心的激励
chefs, and writers, be inspired!
让我们同所爱的人一起分享内心的艺术
Share the art that's inside you with the people that you love.
现在 我很荣幸能介绍一支乐队
And now, it is my great honor to introduce a band
他们将用音符与我们分享艺术的美妙
that shares their art with every note they play.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表