剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Have a great day.
再见
Okay, bye.
芝加哥
不行 这个时期不对
No no, this is the wrong time period.
这个很古板 像维多利亚时期的新娘
This one feels stuffy, like a Victorian bride.
我们希望更现代点
We want it to feel more modern,
更时髦 更合身
more sleek, more form fitting--
马丁
Uh, Martin?
布蕾 请等等
Yes Bree, hang on a moment please.
这个地方要更紧身
Over here, this needs to be far more tight, snug.
我们要营造他不想结婚的感觉
We need to feel like he doesn't want to get married.
其实吧 关于那点
You know what? About that.
我希望我们能回到我的老版本
I was hoping that we could go back to my old version,
婚礼不是真的婚礼
where the wedding isn't an actual wedding,
而是艾丽破碎的梦的一种表现
but more an expression of Ellie's broken dreams?
稍等 布蕾跟我来
One moment please. Bree, walk with me.
只是感觉不太合理
It just doesn't really make sense that
艾丽就这样突然回头嫁给查理
Ellie would suddenly return to Charlie and marry him, you know?
你的剧本我昨晚收到了 我看过了
I got your pages last night, I took a look at them.
然后呢
And?
我不认为我们需要做任何改动
And I don't think we need to change anything, so...
看看这里
Well, look at this!
查理人品很渣 爱操控人
Charlie is pretty horrible and manipulative,
艾丽变得软弱迷惘
and Ellie's become weak and confused.
她的形象变得不立体了
I think she's one dimensional now.
布蕾 我得跟你说实话
Well Bree, I gotta be honest.
你写得女性不像女性
You don't write women like women.
她们不真实可信
They don't sound authentic.
艾丽跟我就挺像的
Okay, well Ellie sounds like me.
艾丽就是我
Ellie is me.
也许那正是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem right there:
这个剧与你无关
this play isn't about you.
《最后的礼服》讲的是
The Last Dress is about
男人们寻找工作关系的经历
men on their quest to find working relationships.
真有趣 可在我看来如今这剧本就好像在说
Interesting, but right now it reads as though
男人不需要女人 至少不是独♥立♥的女人
men don't need women, or at least not independent women.
《当时女性》联♥系♥我
Listen, when WomenWrite contacted me
叫我来制♥作♥你的剧 当时只是个半成品
to produce your play, it was unfinished.
我完成了它
I finished it.
没错 把女性角色弄成很可怕的样子
Yeah, by making women sound horrible.
不 我是给了男人们一个公平的机会
No, by giving men a fair shot.
我不知道这是不是因为你的过去
I don't know if this was because of your past,
或者你和你父亲的问题 又或者其他原因
or your issues with your father or what,
我主要想说 不是每个人都想要来害你
but the main issue is that not everyone is out to hurt you.
等等
Wait!
你的意思是我订的那些椅子
So you're telling me that the chairs I paid for
罗斯饼屋
要给在乔治敦的一个派对用
are going to a party in Georgetown?
我不管
No, I don't care
这些椅子是不是给国会议员的生日会用
if they're for a congressman's birthday party,
我也不管他和谁有关系
and I don't care who he's related to...
他把我的桌子也拿走了
He took my tables too?
真棒
Great!
好极了
Great.
那个三英尺的舞池你叫我怎么办
And what am I going to do with three feet of dance floor?
告诉他 他刚才给了新娘一份蓝色[忧郁]大礼
Well, let him know that he just gave the bride something blue.
意思是很悲伤
Y'know, like in sadness?
没有 算了
No? Forget it.
未完成 未完成 未完成
Uncheck, uncheck, uncheck.
巴尔的摩市政厅
哈佛法律系
Oh, Harvard Law.
布赖恩·科伯
耶鲁 厉害
Yale, that's impressive.
你在一位联邦法官手下做过职员
You clerked for a federal judge...
杰伊·罗伯逊
康纳·奥布赖恩
让我猜一下
All right, let me guess.
你放弃收集邮票之后开始收集铅条了
You gave up stamps and started collecting lead bars.
是书 堆了好几年的书
Books. Years of books.
可能现在我总算有时间能读点书了
Maybe now I'll actually have time to read something.
我很高兴你回来了 妈妈
I'm glad you're home, Mom.
不是每个人都是这么想的
Not everyone is.
给她点时间去想想通
Give her some time to get there,
她会适应过来的
she'll adjust.
也许我这么做就是个错误
Maybe it was a mistake.
我这一辈子都在纽约度过
I had a whole life in New York.
在那之前你在这儿生活过
You had one here first.
话是这样 但那并不真的能说是我的生活
Yeah, but it wasn't really mine.
我当时太年轻太...我不知道怎么解释
I was too young and too, I don't know.
但我很高兴回到这里
But I am happy to be back,
看看你们过得怎么样
and to see how're you doing.
和所有准备医学院入学考试的人一样
As well as anyone studying for the MCAT.
我快被无聊死了但也在一点点搞定它
I'm bored to death but getting through it.
乔治亚怎么样了
How's Georgia?
我们还说说话
We still talk.
只不过最近能聊的东西越来越少
Just seems we have less to talk about these days.
那你接下来怎么办
What are you going to do?
现在吗
Right now?
我准备在这里帮你搬箱子
I'm going to help you move your boxes around your apartment.
就会耍嘴皮
Funny!
我指的是乔治亚和医学院
I mean about Georgia and about med school...
我可以两个都放弃
You know...I could drop out of both,
但让爸爸失望不是个好主意
but disappointing Dad is not an option.
凯文
Kevin?
你没事吧
Are you alright?
只是个箱子
It was just a box.
我没事
I'm fine.
亲爱的 你怎么了
Honey, what's going on with you?
我没事
I'm fine.
16, 42.
米克 我收到你的消息了 怎么了
Hey Mick, I got your message. What's up?
我听说有人
You know, I heard someone
把这儿所有的木桩都拔♥出♥来♥了
pulled all these stakes out of the ground.
这是怎么回事
What's that all about?
这只是暂时的问题
It's just a temporary setback,
他们只是想劝我的合伙人打道回府
they're trying to convince my partner to back out.
靠蓄意破坏财产吗
By vandalizing the property?
只要有用 什么办法都行
By whatever means necessary.
我觉得事情只会变得更糟糕
I think it's going to get worse.
如果这事搞不定
Well, if it gets bad,
你就能休息休息了
you'll have a place to kick back.
我花点钱弄一下音响
I can start putting in the audio.
俱乐部的音效就会很棒了
The club's gonna sound amazing.
我正想和你说这事 崔思
That's what I wanted to talk to you about, Trace.
当下对我们来说都不是个好时机
This is just bad timing for both of us.
我要把俱乐部卖♥♥了
I'm selling the club.
什么
What?
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
我没在开玩笑
No I'm not.
如今我必须把我所有的精力
Right now, I've gotta focus all my attention
都放到奥布赖恩家族信托上
on the O'Brien Family Trust,
而且你也挺忙的
and you know, you're busy, too.
你因为纳什维尔的事错过了几次交付
You missed a couple of deliveries 'cause of Nashville,
一下子发生这么多事情 我没法处理好一切
and with all the stuff going on, I just can't make things right--
米克 你不能这么做
Mick, you can't do this.
我们都准备好要营业了
We're almost ready to open.
我没想到信托的事会影响到这件事
I didn't expect the Trust to get in the way of this.
昨天我收到一个开价
I got an offer yesterday
啤酒花♥园♥餐饮集团报的价
from the Beer Garden Restaurant Group.
好消息是我们都能从中赚取一些钱
The good news is we'll both get some money out of it.
如果这对我来说不只是钱的问题呢 米克
What if this isn't about the money for me, Mick?
我需要这家店
I need this.
我明白 我明白
I know, I know--
如果你明白那你就不要把俱乐部卖♥♥掉
If you know then don't sell the club.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表