剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
丹妮尔·克莱曼
Danielle Clayman...
谁
Who?
我以前认识的姑娘
Oh, just a girl I used to know...
你没打招呼就离开了镇上
You left town unexpectedly.
公平地说 我告诉过你我要离开
To be fair, I did tell you I was leaving.
是的 但是一般发生这件事后
Yes, but usually when that happens,
人们会回来
people return.
我能以暂时精神错乱辩护吗
Can I plead temporary insanity?
我叫梅根
I'm Megan.
对了 抱歉
Oh yeah, sorry.
丹妮尔 这是我妈妈
Danielle, this is my mom.
妈妈 这是丹妮尔 我们一起读法学院
Mom, this is Danielle - we went to law school together.
我们是一个学习小组的
We were in the same study group
我以为她还在纽约
and I thought she was still in New York.
没有 我现在在巴尔的摩工作生活
Nope, I am living and working in Baltimore.
真的吗
Really?
我现在也在巴尔的摩工作
Wow, I'm working in Baltimore now, too.
不可能
No way!
什么风把你吹来切萨皮克了
So what brings you here to Chesapeake Shores?
我要在这待几周
I'm spending the next couple of weekends here
为海岸防卫队做一些无偿公益案子
doing some pro-bono work for the Bay Defense League.
太好了
Nice!
那我们一定要聚一聚了
Wow, well we totally have to get together.
我可以请你吃饭
Well, I'd invite you to the tables,
但我知道你对无偿付出有点看法
but I know how you feel about doing work for free.
她太了解我了
She knows me too well.
那我们要不就约在这儿见面
Well then do you want to just meet here, maybe?
可以 你买♥♥单好了
Yeah, sure-- you can pay.
没问题
Absolutely.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
一个学习小组
Same study group, huh?
是的 丹妮尔和我 她...
Yeah. Danielle and I, she uh...
我喜欢她
I like her.
她挺不错的
She's good for you.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks mom.
对不起 我们还没有开业
Sorry, we're not open yet.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢你对这地方做的一切
But I love what you've done with this place.
这里对社区来说一定会是个很棒的地方
It's gonna be great for the community.
到时候我一定会带我的妻子一起来
I'm gonna have to come by with my wife.
她可喜欢乡村音乐了
She loves country music.
我只是来替你兄弟转达他的问候
I just came by to tell you your brother would love to say hello.
他可以自己给我打电♥话♥
Then he can call me.
像你一样 他更喜欢当面沟通
Well like you, he prefers a face-to-face.
我们已经面对面沟通过了
We have been talking face-to-face.
也许你和他应该试试
Maybe you and he should give that a try.
不管有什么是我不知道的
Well, regardless of what I don't know,
我觉得你有必要再和他面对面谈一次
I think you should have another face-to-face...
考虑到你对信托的计划
considering on what you plan to do with the Trust.
而且这届集♥会♥的赞助人是你兄弟
And your brother is the one sponsoring the fair.
切萨皮克海岸第七届关爱地球集♥会♥
关于这个地图的问题
So the problem with this map,
除了上面所有的涂鸦
other than all the doodles of...
这些是我在《傲慢与偏见》里最喜欢的角色
All my favorite characters from Pride and Prejudice.
那是伊丽莎白·班纳特 那是达西先生
That is Elizabeth Bennett, that's Mr. Darcy,
还有这个是
and this....
这是史上最长小说和最短寻宝行动
The longest novel and the shortest treasure hunt in history.
我们还是失败了
And we failed...
你不是说你在军队里就干这事吗
I thought you said you did this in the Army?
是这样 但我看的是真地图
Yeah I did, but with actual maps,
不是一个迷恋简·奥斯汀的15岁小女孩
not ones that were made by 15 year old girls
画的地图
obsessed with Jane Austin.
拜托 这只是经过了美化
Come on, it spruces it up!
你还记得你从我们那儿都拿了些什么吗
Do you even remember what you took from all of us?
记不大清了
No, not really.
说实话 我都不记得我有把它们埋起来
Honestly, I don't remember even burying it.
我只记得我想把它们藏起来
I just remember I wanted to hide.
我只是不想面对我周围的世界
You know. I didn't want to see this world around me.
就像我对待乔治亚的事一样
Just like what I do with Georgia.
什么 躲起来吗
What, hide?
就像我说的
It's like I said,
乔治亚的事
with Georgia
什么都不去管来得更轻松
it was easier to not deal with what was going on.
我们就相互避开
We just avoided it.
我们奥布赖恩家的人遇到事都选择逃避
So all of us O'Briens bury our heads in the sand.
就像一群鸵鸟
Like a flock of ostriches.
这也让我们在情感上顿悟了
Which makes our emotional epiphany
有关不会飞的鸟儿的明喻含义
a simile about flightless birds.
真棒
Oh, nice!
现在我们无论从字面意义还是象征意义上
And now we're both literally and figuratively
都在挖掘过去
digging up the past.
还在谈论它
And talking about it.
然而说实话 我并不怎么喜欢干这事
Which, to be honest, I don't even really like doing.
我也是
Me neither.
然而我写来写去都在写这些事
Except it's all I ever write about...
你不觉得你也许只是
You don't think that maybe you're just being
有点太挑剔了
a little too critical?
才没有
No.
我懂那种对自己的作品自我嫌弃的心情
I get the whole hating your own work thing,
那完全正常 但我现在读自己的作品
that's totally normal, but now when I read my own work,
我就只想抓到自己 给自己点颜色瞧瞧
I want to hunt myself down, I want to tackle myself.
我的写作能力就像被困在一个荒芜的沙漠
My literary abilities have been marooned in an empty desert,
它们迷失在黑暗的海洋里
they have been lost in a sea of darkness,
然后它们被又黑又巨大的虚无深洞
and then they have been swallowed up
所吞噬殆尽
by a big black dark hole of nothingness.
怎么了
What?
火坑
The fire pit.
一圈岩石
A circle of rocks.
那就是我们的起点
That's where we begin.
太棒了
Oh, goodie!
凯特琳做不来分数 我显然也教不来
Well, Caitlyn can't do fractions and I apparently can't teach,
但好在妈妈是个不错的家教
but luckily Mom is a good tutor.
我记得
Oh, I remember.
她当时不得不指导康纳代数
She had to help Connor with his algebra
因为你把他弄哭了
because you made him cry.
我才没把他弄哭 没弄哭吧
I did not make him cry, did I?
你把他弄哭了
Yeah, you did.
好吧 不谈数学了
Okay, enough math talk.
录音进行得怎么样
How's the recording going?
和我预想的完全不一样
Definitely not the way I thought it would.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我距离自己想要的职业已经那么近了
I'm just so close to having the career I've always wanted.
但如果要得到它
But in order to get it,
我必须要舍弃自己还没准备好舍弃的事情
I gotta lose something I'm not ready to let go of.
挺好的 你继续
It's good, keep it going.
让我们的海域保持干净
很完美 谢谢你
Ah, perfect thank you.
你好 米克
Hello Mick.
托马斯
Thomas...
就像以前一样 不是吗
Just like old times, huh?
感觉不大一样
Doesn't feel like old times.
好吧 我想是不大一样
No, I guess it isn't.
来的人挺多的嘛
Nice turnout.
镇上的大家能来支持一项
Well, it's always nice when the town can rally behind
众人都赞同的事业还是不错的
a cause that everyone can agree upon.
是不错
Yes, yes it is.
你支持奥布赖恩集团对这块地的开♥发♥吗
你不该这样做
You shouldn't have done this.
也许是的 但如果你只留给对方唯一的选择
Maybe, but when you give someone only one option,
你就不该惊讶他会采纳并付诸行动
you shouldn't be surprised if they take it.
托马斯 你把一个复杂的问题浓缩成本小册子
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表