剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
*When I see your face oh memories*
*冲破壁垒 涌向我*
*Come crashing through these walls*
*自♥由♥落体*
*Here comes the free fall*
*自♥由♥落体*
*Here comes the free fall*
掐掉
Kill it.
你是要再来一遍吗
You wanna start again?
不 让他们唱完
No, I'm gonna let 'em finish.
我讲不清楚问题出在哪里
I don't know what's wrong.
-感觉不对 -嗯
- Something is. - Yeah.
*没想到今晚我会在此遇见你*
*Didn't think I'd see you here tonight*
我觉得可以了
I think we got it.
辛苦你们了 明天见
Thanks guys, see you tomorrow.
把录音发给我
Send me the recordings.
你觉得刚刚唱得还行吗
You think that was okay?
就我听说 霍尔是个完美主义者
From what I hear, Hall is a perfectionist.
如果他说可以了
So, if he said he got it...
那看看
So to figure out
你是不是来告诉我好消息的
if you're here to give me good news.
我哥哥是不是放弃发展那块地♥产♥了
That my brother is no longer developing the property.
这不是我说了算
Well, that is not for me to say.
我效力于马特·福克斯
I work for Matt Fox.
这对你有什么好
How's that working for you?
就是这个男人
The man's responsible for
把美国变成停车场的
turning America into a parking lot.
不管美国是不是变成了停车场
Well, parking lot or not,
我想知道的是你为什么要这么做
what I would like to know is why are you doing this?
我的律师事务所负责环境保护 这是工作
My law firm protects the environment, it's what I do.
你放弃了自己拥有的土地
You're giving away land that you own.
这叫作不做一个伪君子
It's called not being a hypocrite.
行 那为什么偏偏是现在呢
Okay, then why now?
要不是你想把这块地从家里划分出去
If you weren't trying to take this land away,
爸爸是不可能会想要在上面建楼
Dad never would've wanted to build on it.
你这句话是作为马特·福克斯的代表
Are you telling me that as a representative
还是作为米克的女儿说的呢
of Matt Fox or as Mick's daughter?
因为这两者的说话立场很不一样
Because those are two very different things.
你们俩之间发生了什么
What happened between you two?
和所有家庭到一定时候会发生的事一样
What happens in all families at some point,
大家各奔东西
they break apart.
时间 距离 各自的生活
Time, distance, lives...
最终每个人完美的小世界都会出现裂缝
Eventually everyone's perfect little world cracks.
事情并非一定要如此
It doesn't have to be like that.
话是如此 但大部分情况下都会变成那样
No, but it usually goes there.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Did that feel strange to you?
你是说那个霍尔对我们的表现什么都没说吗
What, that Hall didn't say a single word about the performance?
我也觉得
Yeah.
他无论讲什么都好
I would've taken anything.
说我们好也好 坏也好 随便什么都行
Good, bad, whatever.
我们可不想从马克·霍尔那儿得到坏评价
We don't want to hear bad, not from Mark Hall.
和你一起回到纳什维尔的感觉真好
Y'know, it is nice being back in Nashville with you.
我从没想过会再从事音乐
Y'know, I never really thought I'd be doing this again,
至少不是在这里
at least not here.
这里就是家
Here is home.
至少对我来说是这样
At least it is for me.
也许有一天这里又会成为你的家
Maybe for you again someday.
你还记得霍尔提到约翰的那段话吗
Did you hear what Hall said about John?
他说约翰是个不错的贝斯手
That he was a pretty good bass player.
不是这个 他说约翰在皇宫酒店工作
No, that he was working the boards at the Palace.
皇宫酒店
还记得我们以前梦想着被众人叫上台
Remember how we used to dream about getting called on stage,
有一张流行唱片 每个人都知道我们的名字
a hit record, everyone knowing our names.
你觉得他们会叫我们上台吗
Think they'd call us up?
我们应该过去
We should go.
我们可以顺道去看看
Yeah, we could go by.
有人来报名了 快看
Someone's signing up, look!
这一定会是最棒的读书俱乐部
Best book club ever.
为一本连书都算不上的书办的俱乐部
For a book that is barely a book.
五分钟以内就来了五个人
Five people in five minutes!
美酒与西蒙
Wine & Simon!
与西蒙·阿沃特♥共♥度良宵
Spend an evening with Simon Atwater
共同欣赏他的佳作《永远的卡罗琳》
reading it's Always Caroline.
美酒与西蒙 放在一起多配
Wine & Simon, it rhymes.
杰西
Jess...
你都干了些什么
What did you do?
我让大家来报名呀
I'm getting people to sign up.
向他们保证能和西蒙·阿沃特♥共♥度一晚吗
By promising them an evening with Simon Atwater?
-我们哪来的西蒙·阿沃特 -暂时没有而已
- We don't have a Simon Atwater. - Yet.
我们暂时没有西蒙·阿沃特
We don't Simon Atwater yet.
但我们会找来他的 因为他就在镇上
But we will, because he's in town.
实际上他就在巴尔的摩
Well, actually, he's in Baltimore.
他在这儿是因为他在全国巡回售书
On a national book tour, which means
等他这里结束了他就要立刻去华盛顿了
he's going to DC immediately after he finishes.
没错 我们只要找到他和他说我们的计划
Right, so we show up, tell him our plan,
邀请他到切萨皮克海岸来
invite him to Chesapeake Shores.
这简直就是疯了
That is crazy.
就是因为这么疯狂所以可能会成功呢
So crazy it just might work?
不 这纯属是疯狂 疯狂中的疯狂
No, just crazy, like insane crazy.
但这会吸引人们来店里
Okay well it's getting people through the door.
生气沮丧的人们
Angry and upset people,
杰西 在我开始做生意之前
Jess I'm going to be run out of business
我就要没生意了
before I even have a business.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得如果我们去问他 他会同意的
I just think if we ask him, he'll say yes.
或者他会叫警♥察♥来
Or he'll call the cops.
也许都会
Maybe both.
那张照片你从哪儿找到的
Where'd you get that photo?
我在信托公♥司♥的一箱档案里翻到的
I found it in a box of files from the Trust.
我爸爸不想和我聊这张照片
My Dad didn't want to talk about it.
我猜他也不会讲
I'm guessing he wouldn't.
这张照片是70年代末的时候拍的
It was from the late 70's,
我们在哈波斯维尔的一个小型旅游博览会上
we were at a small travelling fair in Harpswell,
就在我离开镇上之前
just before I left town.
他确实说了他那个时候并不开心
He did say that he wasn't happy.
我那时候也不开心
I wasn't either.
我记得
As I recall,
那时候你爷爷刚好对他吼了些什么
your grandpa had just yelled at him about something.
爸爸说他自己是那个总会惹上麻烦的人
Dad said that he was the one who was always getting in trouble,
你是爷爷最喜欢的孩子
you were Grandpa's favorite.
不 我是妈妈最喜欢的孩子
No, I was Mom's favorite.
我爸不知道拿我怎么办
Pop didn't know what to do with me,
他就干脆不管我了
so he just left me alone.
但你的爸爸不一样
But not your dad.
我爸一直追着他不放
He went after him man,
他们俩相处得一直很野蛮 没有消停过
it was brutal, nonstop,
可以相互吼上一整夜
screaming all night long.
你的日子相对好过些是吗
So you had it easy?
不 我是被无视的那个
No, I was ignored.
我打了电♥话♥但你把我直接转语♥音♥信箱了是吗
I called you but did you send me straight to voicemail?
你错过了一次机会就没有第二次了
You miss the first window, you don't get a second one.
我知道 但我没想到
Well I know, but I didn't realize
打你电♥话♥这件事还有期限
there was an expiration date on dialing.
对我来说就是有
For me, there is.
我在想有没有可能请你喝杯咖啡
I was wondering if I might be able to take you out for coffee.
你朋友就能再对着我傻笑一次吗
So your friend can smile at me again?
是我哥哥 他不会来 就我和你
That was my brother and no, it'd be just me.
像约会一样吗
So, like a date?
不是像 就是场约会
Not like, it would pretty much be an actual date.
你怎么知道我们有没有共同点
How do you know we'd even have anything in common?
也许我不是你的菜 你也不是我的菜
Maybe I'm not your type and maybe you're not mine.
这难道不就是我约你出去的意义吗
Isn't that the point of me asking you out?
我有漏掉什么吗
Am I missing something here?
除非你告诉我为什么你没有打我电♥话♥
Only if you tell me why you didn't call.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表