剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你清楚根本不该有东西多出来的吧
You know there's not supposed to be, right?
这也是为什么我不能把书放我书架上
Which is why I can't put books on my bookshelf.
好吧 这也是挺意外
All right well, that is surprising.
你看起来挺擅长用螺丝刀的
You seem like you'd be handy with a screwdriver.
我知道 然而一旦和工具扯上关系
I know, but when it comes to tools,
我基本就完了
I'm pretty much useless.
所以说他们叫我负责
So of course, they put me in charge
建艺术栈道的消防亭
of building the firefighting booth at the Art Walk,
我看百分之百会倒塌
which I'm 100% certain will collapse.
往好处想 我要是救了被我弄伤的人
On the plus side, after I rescue the same people that I injure,
说不定还能拿块奖牌
I'll probably get a medal.
那就祝你好运了
Well, good luck with that.
也许你能帮帮我
Maybe you could help?
救人吗
Rescue people?
防止我伤人
To prevent me from hurting them.
也许你能帮我建帐篷
Maybe you could help me build the tent?
桥吧
如果是像上次那样的话
If it's anything like last go round,
巡演一般是演两周休息一周
tours are typically two weeks on, one week off.
这还不坏
Well that's not so bad.
真的不坏
It really isn't.
我雇了两个人来酒吧帮忙
I hired two new people to help out at the club,
所以就会像
so it'll be like--
就会像你没离开过一样
It'll be like you never left.
我是真的喜欢这个酒吧
I do like this club.
马克
Mark.
我看到你们预定了很多地方
And I've been seeing the bookings you've been making.
看起来乐队接下来几个月
Looks like the band's going to be pretty busy
要很忙了 去几个不错的俱乐部演出
in the next month or so, some decent clubs.
女士你好
Ma'am.
你好
Hi.
我猜如果我想重新签约你
So, I figured if I was going to re-sign you,
我应该给你看而不是和你说
I needed to show you and not tell you.
要是你想你就能走
You can go ahead and roll that out if you'd like.
我们就演这一次
I had it mocked up just this once,
但如果你同意 你们演几千场都不成问题
but if you agree, there will be thousands of them.
我和你说过什么来着
What did I tell you?
莱娜·布鲁克斯世界巡演
以乐队形式重新和我签约 在四天之内
Re-sign with me, as a band, and in four days
你们就能在亚特兰大最大的巡演上演出
you'll be joining our biggest act on tour in Atlanta.
亚特兰大的哪里 什么俱乐部
Where in Atlanta, what clubs?
不是俱乐部是舞台
Not clubs, arenas.
在三万人面前表演
Playing for thirty thousand people,
给莱娜·布鲁克斯热场表演20分钟
a twenty minute set opening for Lena Brooks.
西雅图 丹佛 达拉斯
Seattle, Denver, Dallas,
洛杉矶 旧金山 然后是欧洲
LA, San Francisco, then Europe.
你们真是哪儿都去
You're going everywhere...
这次巡演跨时6个月 还可以再加两个月
And it's for six months with an option for two more.
说实话 我以为你会很高兴
Honestly, I thought you'd be excited.
我是高兴 但同时也不觉得高兴
I am, but I'm also not.
因为现在我要把我书剩下的三分之一赶出来
Because now I have to rush the last third of my book,
我甚至还轮不到思考我的家人
and I don't even get to consider how my family
在看到这本书出版以后会有什么感受
is gonna feel if this gets published.
我们奥布赖恩家的人不仅复杂
Not only are we O'Briens complicated,
我们的关系也很紧密 所以
we're also joined at the hip, so--
我遇到危机了
I have an emergency!
-你好 西蒙 -你好
- Hi Simon! - Hi!
杰西 你管什么事都叫危机
Jess, it's always an emergency.
不 这次是真的紧急事件
No, this is an actual, real emergency.
大卫要离开我了
David is leaving me.
什么
What?
他不是要离开我了的离开我
Okay, he's not leaving leaving me,
而是他要离开旅馆了
but he's leaving the B&B.
他显然要么很有钱要么是个骗子或者都是
Apparently he's rich, or a crook, or both.
我不知道该怎么说
Okay, I don't know where to start.
不过我对萨莉还有感觉
I'm clearly not over Sarah!
字幕
- Hey. - Hey.
我不知道还雇不雇得起厨子了
I don't know if I have enough money to pay a new cook.
我以为你和萨莉早就结束了
Wait, I thought you and Sarah were over?
本来我也以为 但我要给她搭帐篷
So did I, but now I'm building her tent.
那你人不错
Oh, that's nice of you!
你给大卫开的工资是多少
Okay, so how much were you paying David?
我也不知道 我付的时候
I don't know. When I actually paid him?
数目不多
Not much.
第一个月我只给他发了食品采购补贴
For the first month, I only paid him for the food mostly.
食品竟然是他采购的
Wait, David paid for the food, too?
我不是刚说过我发了补贴吗
I think I paid him back?
没所谓 他很有钱的
It doesn't matter anyway, he s rich.
有钱
Rich?
他很富 怎么说不都一样吗
Or wealthy. I don't know, is there a difference?
你们俩好好聊过吗
Do you ever talk?
最近光顾着亲嘴了
Lately, it’s mostly just kissing.
萨莉给你发好人卡了
So, Sarah's friend-zoning you?
我听说好人卡一旦发出去了
I hear when you’re friend-zoned,
就很难收回来
it s pretty much impossible to get out.
但是我其实不介意
Yeah but I'm actually fine with it.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
干杯
Cheers!
崔思 这可是大好机会
Trace, this is the big time!
巡演不单纯是表演音乐这么简单
An arena tour is not just about the music,
是投了银子的大项目
it's a major production.
我们对这个局面已经不陌生了
Look, we've been down this road,
这是我最不希望看到的事情
and this is exactly what I don't want.
变成过度包装的暖场乐队
What we do to be turned into some overproduced sideshow.
你管是不是过度包装呢
Over produced or not, we're getting the chance
我们这次有机会面向三万观众表演
to play for an audience of thirty thousand.
道理还是一样的
Yeah, well, still.
要花很多时间在路上
It s a lot of travel.
全都是一等舱 还有设备管♥理♥员♥
All first class, with actual roadies.
再也不用演出之前搬两个小时设备了
No more hauling in gear for two hours before shows.
是挺好的
Heck, that sounds nice.
我说吧
Yeah.
可是在外巡演六个月可不是件小事
But it's six months on the road, that's a serious commitment.
我觉得我们还没准备好
I just don t think we're ready.
不用把文件拿出来了 米克
You don't have to pull the plans, Mick.
我们今天不谈工作
We're not negotiating construction today.
为什么
No? Why is that?
没有马特·福克斯 你开♥发♥不了这片地的
Without Matt Fox, you re not developing this land.
是吗
No?
是啊 我消息很灵通
No, I hear things.
你已经没有合作方了 米克
You don t have a partner anymore, Mick.
那你的消息可称不上灵通啊
Well, I would check my sources if I were you.
有的时候非正当渠道打听来的消息
Sometimes when you get information under the table,
不一定是谁放出来的
you don't know who dropped it.
但是有的时候你知道是谁
Sometimes you do know who dropped it,
而且知道那人说的不假
and sometimes you know it's true.
最近康纳和你聊了吗
Has Connor spoken to you recently?
聊了
Yeah.
他说他在你手下工作了
He just told me he's working for you now.
好样的
Good for him.
你不会是在暗示
You're not implying that Connor
消息是康纳透露给你的吧
gave you the information, are you?
当然不是
Of course not.
我很高兴他告诉你我们一起工作的事了
I'm just glad he told you that he's working with me.
这事最好还是他亲自对你说
I thought it would be better to come from him.
这是你多年教导子女得来的经验吗
And you figured that out from years of parenting?
是当你弟弟学会的道理
From years of being your brother.
他需要学会与你对抗
He needs to be able to stand up to you.
我本以为 哪一天
Y'know, I was thinking at some point,
咱们俩可以坦诚相对的
you and I would be able to honestly talk.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表