剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
I'm not one for staying home.
妈是担心你用脑过度
I think Mom's concerned about your stress level.
就是因为她我才回来工作的
Yeah, well, she's the reason I went back to work.
实在不想听她唠叨了
I couldn't take another minute of her fussing over me.
她要是再给我灌草药 我就疯了
If she brought me one more cup of herbal tea, I was gonna scream.
我最讨厌那玩意
I've always hated herbal tea.
-爸 你是发了心脏病的人 -小毛病
- Dad, you had a heart attack. - It was a minor heart attack.
-心脏病从来不是小毛病 -崔思
- You know there's no such thing, right? - Trace.
四十年了 我每天早上起来
For 40 years, I've gotten up every morning...
穿上正装来工作
...I've put on a suit and tie, and I've come to this place.
管理这家银行 这是我的工作 我的人生
I run a bank. This is my life. It's who I am. It's what I do.
我们莱利家的人歇不住
Taking time off isn't something us Rileys do well.
这是基因决定的
It's not in our DNA.
说到这儿
Which reminds me,
俱乐部还有几件事要我处理
I got a few things I got to take care of at the club.
我也跟人约了见面
And I'm late for an appointment.
回头见
See you.
爸
Hey, Dad.
如果哪天有空的话 到俱乐部来吧
If you're feeling up to it, come by the club one night.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
大家听我说
May I have your attention please?
文斯·科茨为效力公♥司♥四十多年
After 40 years of dedicated service to this firm...
今天是他退休的日子
...today, Vince Coates is retiring.
请大家为他鼓掌
Please join me in a rousing round of
感谢他这么多年来对公♥司♥的贡献
applause of appreciation for all that he has done for this firm.
谢谢
Thank you.
这场海路军对战我已经吃不消了
This Army-Navy thing is getting out of hand.
如果我说你成绩比他好呢
Would it make you feel better if I told you, you beat him?
你离最高纪录只差了五秒
And you just missed the course record by five seconds?
真的吗
Really?
-加油 -你该休息一下了
- Go Army. - You gotta give it a break, man.
-你的纪录还在 -看起来你很开心啊
- Your record is safe. - Looked like you were having fun.
是啊
Yeah.
我是很开心
Yeah, I was.
-那么谁想再来一回 -不要
- So who wants to go again? -Ha, ha. No.
我倒是可以去喝个酒 你来吗
I can go for a beer, though. You in?
来啊 输的人买♥♥单吗
Yes. Loser buys?
好吧
Fine.
要记住 纪录是我的
Just remember, I hold the record.
刚才真的让人惊艳
That was pretty impressive.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我就了那个人
I think I saved that guy.
那是个假人
It's a mannequin.
那也算的 对吗
It still counts, right?
怎么样
Hey, what's up?
我只是要来城里放点东西
I just had to drop something off in town.
我刚去银行那看了我爸爸
I just went by the bank to check on my father.
他似乎决定要回去上班了
Apparently, he's decided to go back to work.
真的吗 那够快的
Really? That was fast.
莱利家的人不工作就不知道该干些什么
The Rileys don't know what to do if they're not working.
这听起来像奥布莱恩家的人
Oh, that sounds like the O'Briens.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我跟我爸爸和叔叔弄的事变得复杂了
This thing with my dad and my uncle is getting really complicated.
太可惜了 但解决它不是你的工作
That's a shame, but it's not your job to fix it.
我知道 但是很难不去做
I know, but it is hard not to try.
-见到你真好 -我也是
- It's just really good to see you. - You too.
×你想喝咖啡吗
Hey, did you want to grab a coffee?
我也想去 但是我真的需要赶回俱乐部去
I wish I could, but I really need to get back to the club.
好吧 我也有好多工作要做 那么
Okay. Well, I have a lot of work to do too, so--
我晚点找你
I'll see you later?
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
来 为最棒的课间休息干杯
Well, here. Cheers to the best study break ever.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这是给你的 差点就破了乔丹的纪录
And this is for you, almost knocking off Jordan's best time.
-不要再快了 -不会的
- Just don't get any faster. - I won't.
你会是名好医生 但是你也会是名好消防员
You'll be a great doctor, but you'd also be a great firefighter.
-或者医务人员 -谢谢你
- Or paramedic. - Wow, thank you.
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for this.
也许我们应该再做一回
Maybe we should do this again sometime soon.
不好意思
Excuse me.
艾比 你要一起吗
Abby, you gonna join us?
我马上就来
I'll be there in just a minute.
你错过了个好故事
Well, you're missing quite a story.
仙女海盗达芙妮要嫁给利亚姆了
The fairy pirate Daphne is about to marry Liam.
还有他们的表妹 帕蒂
And their cousin, Patty,
她要去买♥♥新裙子了
she's going to get to go buy a new dress.
好啦
All right.
达芙妮 利亚姆和帕蒂 我知道了
Daphne, Liam and Patty. I've got it.
休息一下 来加入我们把
Take a break and come join us.
我很想 但是我要
I wish, but I have to
在去论♥坛♥之前完成这个
finish this up before I head over to the forum.
艾比
Abby.
不管现实世界看起来有多重要
No matter how important the real world seems...
你要记住你是在为谁做这些事
...you gotta be remembering who you're doing this for.
我们准备好啦 要开始了
We're ready, it's gonna happen.
妈妈 婚礼
Mom, the wedding.
-我们等着呢 -好了 姑娘们
- We're waiting. - All right, girls.
仙女时间到啦
It's fairy time.
我们来看这场婚礼吧
Let's see this wedding.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
开始很好
It was good.
然后就不好了
And then bad.
你怎么样
How about you?
差不多
Same-ish.
开始很好 然后就不好了
It was good and then bad-ish.
你有想过我们为什么做我们在做的事吗
You know, you ever wonder why we do what we do?
就像为什么我要去参军
Like, why did I go into the Army?
还有为什么我从医学院
And why did I drop out of
辍学就为了四年后再申请呢
med school just to reapply four years later?
为什么我成了律师
And why did I become a lawyer?
我以为你一直想成为律师
I thought you always wanted to be a lawyer.
我始终爱着法律
Well, I always loved the law.
为一方辩论
Arguing a side.
为一方辩护
Defending a position.
但是作为一名真的律师
But being a real lawyer is--
不像电视上那样
It's not like on TV?
说的没错
Exactly.
我们怎么走到这步的 兄弟
How did we get here, bro?
根本不知道
No idea.
你
You're--
你边吃边掉
You're dropping stuff.
看到这了吗
Seeing here?
在这呢
Right there.
经典
Classic.
文字游戏
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
我请你吃晚饭
I'll buy you dinner.
不用了 妈妈 我要回家
Oh, no, Mom. I gotta get home.
我要继续整理库存
I gotta keep working on all this inventory stuff.
我只想和你谈谈
I just thought we could talk.
今天还不合适谈谈
Yeah, today just isn't the best day for that.
布蕾 你不能再因为
Bree, you can't keep pushing
我身上发生的事把人推开
people away because of what happened with me.
-我没有这么做 -你有
- I don't do that. - Oh, yes, you do.
不要再孤立自己了
Don't shut yourself off, honey.
-给大家一个机会 -好吧 谢谢妈妈
- Give people a chance. - Okay, thanks, Mom.
我们要谈谈这个
We have to talk about--
我不想谈论发生了什么了
I don't want to talk about what happened.
-为什么 -我不想
- Why? -I don't want to.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表