剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Me neither.
你小说里的我做什么工作
So what does the me in your book do?
小说里的不是你
Hey it's not you, remember?
好吧 我的克隆在做什么工作
Okay, what does the close-to-me in your book do?
做他喜欢的事情
He figures it out, does something he loves.
好了
All right.
诺拉·爱德森
It's Norah Alessandri.
你好
Hello?
可以
Yeah, that sounds great.
一会儿见
Okay, see you soon.
她回家了
She's home.
很好
Good.
我觉得 我和米克
I think Mick and I are finally
终于开始理解对方了
starting to understand one another.
现在开始也不算太晚
Well, they say it's never too late.
那你们有可能达成一致喽
So, you think that you and he might be reaching a compromise?
进展很慢 但至少没有变成僵局
It's going slow, but it's going.
今天信托那里还挺好的
It was nice out there at the Trust today.
很安静
It was quiet.
不是有人在施工吗
With all the construction?
米克的施工队今天休息
Mick's team wasn't working.
他们的人从来不休息
Mick's crew never even takes a day off.
我也觉得 但是最近米克闲下来了
That's what I thought, but Mick's been taking more time
所以可能也让施工队多放了几天假
off lately, maybe he's backing off his crews too.
米克才不会呢
Mick? No.
我觉得你要和他开门见山地谈
I think you need to talk to him straight out.
今天早上我听到他打电♥话♥
Because he on the phone this morning
冲人还在纽约的马特·福克斯吆喝
and he was yelling at Matt Fox in New York.
不是谁都能冲他吆喝的
I didn't think you could yell at that guy.
最后他把电♥话♥挂了
Well, he ended up hanging up on him,
看来米克可以冲他吆喝
so I guess Mick can.
他这个人就是这样
That's Mick.
不愿意让步
He never backs down.
然后一堆西装男跟我们聊了三个小时
Then we spent three hours listening to a bunch of suits
说我们是明显的乡村乐队
tell us that they see us as straight ahead country
但还带着一点詹姆斯·泰勒的影子
with a hint of James Taylor.
虽然写实但是又让人耳目一新的现代民谣
Kind of bare bones, modern folk, but not afraid to go outlaw.
一个小时听出来这么多
they got all that from a one hour set?
没错 他们都承诺了创作自♥由♥
Yup, and they all promised creative freedom
不束缚艺人发展什么的
and artist friendly deals.
不过说些我们想听的罢了
They're all just telling us what they think we want to hear.
忝窍胩ue433裁?
So, what do you want to hear?
问题就在于
That's just it...
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
那你就按自己的想法去做呢
And you can't just do it your way?
那我就会失去乐队
Not unless I want to lose my band.
丽都在动摇了
Even Leigh's reconsidering.
她觉得 这支视频
Because of this video,
会改变局势
she thinks it's going to be different.
那你怎么想
And you?
我还在准备我的惊喜
Okay, and I still gotta work on my surprise.
好啊
Good.
你有空吗 我想和你谈谈
I was wondering if I could talk to you, if you have a sec.
-当然可以 -当然可以
- Sure. - Sure.
我想了很多
Okay, well I've been thinking a lot
关于医学院的事
about medical school lately.
我想到了上次我是如何中途放弃的
And thinking about how I left halfway through last time.
现在我又想要回去
And, now that I'm looking to go back,
我在想这是为什么
I've been wondering why.
我不想当医生
I don't want to be a doctor.
什么
What?
但是我很喜欢帮助别人 也喜欢医学
But I love helping people and I love medicine,
所以我准备当一名护理人员
so I'm going to be a paramedic.
那太棒了 亲爱的
Well, that's just terrific honey!
是时候做出决定了
It's about time you made that decision.
我们已经想到了有一个月了
We've known that for a month.
当然咯
Of course.
桥吧
六个经理人 六个不同的牌子
Six execs, six different labels.
我搞不懂你们
I don't know about you guys,
但我也分不清他们
but I can't tell them apart.
我明白
Yeah, I hear you.
如果再让我听到谁跟我说"相信我"
If I hear trust me one more time,
我真的会吼出来的
I'll scream.
我可以想象
I figured this is what would happen.
我们说的够清楚了吧
I thought we made ourselves clear?
你是说的很清楚了
You did.
那你还来这干嘛
So why're you here?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
不管你们还要不要跟我再次签约
Whether or not you re-sign with me,
我以前的所作所为是错的
I did you guys wrong.
我要以此告诉你们
This is my way of showing you what I'm willing to give up
我准备放弃参与到这个乐队的未来中去了
to be a part of the future of this band.
祝你好运 最后帮我个忙
Good luck and do me a favor.
如果你决定了 打给我
Give me a call when you make a decision.
好
Yeah.
你不打算试一下 现在签约吗
You're not gonna try and sign right now?
我觉得你还需要些时间
I figure you'll need some time.
他把我们的作品还回来了
He's given us back our masters.
你想干嘛 为什么拿着冰激凌
What are you doing and why do you have ice cream?
我在试图增进感情啊
I'm trying to bond.
所以你才会受邀吧
I thought that's how you got invited.
更重要的是分享好吃的
Well actually, it's more about sharing.
来
Here.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, so what's going on?
我要搬出去了 布蕾和杰西不在
Well, I'm moving out, Bree and Jess aren't here,
所以这大概是我们最后一次这么做了
so I thought that this might be our last chance to do this.
通过冰激凌来增进感情吗
Bond over ice cream?
这个嘛
Well?
我决定去做一名护理人员了
Well, I've decided that I'm going to be a paramedic.
凯文 这很好啊
Kevin, that is amazing.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Yes, thank you.
是挺好的
It is good!
是啊
Yes.
轮到你说了
All right, your turn.
韦斯找到了工作 但离切萨皮克海岸很远
Wes got a job, but it is nowhere near Chesapeake Shores
女孩们已经开始想念他了
and the girls are already missing him.
一切都变得太快了
Everything is just changing so fast.
这才是你来我这的原因 对吧
That's the real reason you're here, isn't it?
冰激凌真有用啊
This ice cream really does the trick.
真的吗
Right?
真的
Yeah.
现在我们该挠痒痒了
Oh and now we have to giggle.
一定要这么玩一下
You have to do it!
各位
Hey guys.
这是另一个
Here's another one.
谢谢
Thank you!
艾比 你做得真棒
Abby, you did such an amazing job.
谢谢 没有你我可做不到
Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you.
卡丽十一岁生日时你该弄什么新花样呢
So what're you gonna do for Carrie's 11th?
我明天就开始考虑这个
I'm starting work on it tomorrow.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you so much for all your help.
没事
Of course.
怎么样
So how did it go?
马克·霍尔来了 把作品还回来了
Well, Mark Hall showed up and gave us back our masters.
还有什么要考虑的吗
Is that maybe something to consider?
现在我只想享受聚会
Right now, all I want to do is enjoy the party.
很高兴你来了
I'm really glad that you're here.
卡丽在那边
Carrie is out there somewhere.
她等不及想见到你了
She can't wait to see you.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表