剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores.
最近情况变得很复杂
It's gotten very complicated around here.
我们不能这样做 托马斯
We can't do this Thomas.
你为什么会在这儿
Uh...Why are you here?
你和莎拉进行得怎么样了
How are you and Sarah doing?
老样子
Same.
我不认为我属于这里
I just dont believe I belong here.
你这是要辞职吗
You're quitting?
如果你对精灵女王许下承诺 就必须遵守到底
If you make a promise to the fairy queen, you have to keep it.
都听你的 女王陛下
What ever you say... your highness.
站在台上唱歌♥ 望向台下的观众
It must be so strange standing up here
这感觉一定很奇妙
singing and looking out at an audience.
这正是意义所在
That's what it's all about.
这样能和人们交流 分享自己的感受
You're connecting with people, making them feel what you feel.
你能移一下22A和B吗 蒂姆
Can you pull up 22A and B, Tim?
这样太赤♥裸♥了
No, it's too exposed.
在会议室和人交谈很不一样
It's so different talking to people in a boardroom,
都是计划和数字
it's plans and numbers,
而不是恐惧 快乐和爱
not fear and happiness and love.
对 有时是挺可怕的
Yeah, it's a little bit scary sometimes.
但在那一刻
But in that moment,
当大家心中都有同一种感受
when everyone's feeling the same thing,
那是最美好的事了
there's nothing better.
你建了一个很特别的地方
You built a really special place here.
这里并不是纳什维尔
Well it's not exactly Nashville,
但正是因为这样 我在切萨皮克湾
but that's what makes what I have here
才能成功
in Chesapeake Shores work.
这是我想要的方式
It's the way I want it.
背光灯关小10%
Push the backlights 10%.
明天 我就能做另一件我最喜欢的事了
And tomorrow, I get to do my other favorite thing,
就是和你在一起独处
which is spend time alone with you.
没有手♥机♥ 没有短♥信♥ 没有电邮
No cell phones, no texts, no e-mails...
只有我们两个
just the two of us.
好的
Okay, yes.
即使我们在一起时 之间仍有距离
Even when we're together we're apart.
你瞧
There you go.
你刚刚在台上表演了你第一首乡村歌♥曲
You just performed your first country song on stage.
我表现如何
So how'd I do?
观众都疯狂了
The crowd goes wild.
调暗灯光
Bring down the house lights!
湾畔倾情
第二季 第八集
玻利维亚
Bolivia?
什么
What?
你想去玻利维亚上医学院吗
You wanna go to medical school in Bolivia?
不 斯坦福是我的首选 然后才是玻利维亚
No, Stanford is my first choice and then Bolivia,
不过有何不可
but why not?
你已经盯着那一页半小时了
You've been staring at that page for half an hour.
是吗
Oh yeah?
是的
Yeah.
这事我搞不懂
Okay, here's what I don't get.
我和莎拉最近一直约会都玩得很开心
Sarah and I have been going out and having a good time,
享受对方的陪伴 然后她忽然就消失了
enjoying each other, and then she just disappears.
这是典型渣男行为
That's a total guy move.
是吗 只有男的会这样吗
Oh yeah, we're the only ones that do that?
怪男人头上比较方便啦
Well, it's easier to blame the guys.
前提是你是女人
If you're a woman it is.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你应该找她面对面谈谈
You should talk to her face to face.
看看是什么情况
See what's going on.
像爸爸那样处理问题
Do what dad would do,
我真不敢相信我刚说了那句话
and I can't believe I just said that.
是啊
Yeah.
我认为你们都应该听你们父亲的话
Well I think you should all be listening to your father.
或是避开他
Or avoid him.
你告诉爸爸你辞去律所的工作了吗
Have you told dad that you quit the law firm?
还没
Not yet.
我昨晚本来打算告诉他
I was going to tell him last night,
但很晚了 我不想回不了房♥睡觉
but it was late and I didn't want to barricade my door.
我还是发短♥信♥告诉他吧
I should probably text message him.
或和他面对面谈谈
Or talk to him, face to face.
说得好
Touche.
或者可以去玻利维亚 趁还有时间
Or you could travel to Bolivia while there's still time.
你知道吗 我想我也会去
And you know what? I think I'm gonna come.
因为妈妈 西蒙·阿沃特又来城里了
Because of our mother, Simon Atwater is back in town
他会住在杰西的旅馆
and he's staying at Jess's B&B,
在他离开前我得躲起来
and now I have to hide out until he leaves.
布蕾 你得和他面对面
Bree, you need to meet him face to face.
我有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with me?
其实不是那么简单
You know what? It's not that simple.
恋爱也未必要搞得那么复杂
Relationships do not have to be that complicated.
我知道啊
Oh I know that.
但我们奥布赖恩家族的人会把一切复杂化
But we're O'Briens, we over complicate everything.
当事情变得太过复杂
Well, when it gets over complicated,
要是你保证不会将事情变得更复杂
if you promise not to complicate it even more,
也许奶奶会赏你一个曲奇
maybe Nana will give you a cookie.
真不敢相信我要做这事
I cannot believe I'm doing this.
我也不敢相信你居然要做这事
I can't believe you're doing this either.
早上好
Morning!
早上好
Good morning.
期待露营吗
Excited about camping?
我以前可喜欢露营了
I used to love it.
不
No!
而且要丢下卡丽和凯特琳 我很担心
And I'm worried about leaving Carrie and Caitlyn.
韦斯会照顾她们
They'll be with Wes.
她们不会有事的
They'll be fine.
因为第一次旅行会决定一段恋爱的成败
It's because first trips make-or-break relationships.
对 两个人朝夕相处
Yeah that's true, there's something about 24/7
总会出问题的
that something always comes out.
但你不会 旅行会很棒的
Except not for you, it's going to be great.
你和崔思 没有任何压力
You and Trace-- stress free.
再见
Bye.
爸爸 我们能聊一会吗
Dad, do you think we can talk for a minute?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
有谁准备好去露营了
Who's ready for camping?
我可没有
Not me.
你确定我们真的要去吗
Are you sure about this?
会很棒的 相信我
It's gonna be great, trust me.
我很久没露营过了 而且我不喜欢熊
I haven't been camping in so long and I don't like bears.
熊
Bears?
我们会把食物吊起来 我会生起营火
We're gonna string up the food, I'm gonna build a campfire,
有我保护你
and you have me to protect you.
你会保护我不被熊攻击吗
You're gonna protect me from a bear?
大家都知道我以前曾干掉过一头熊
I have been known to take out a bear in my day.
艾比 你没什么好担心的 好吗
Abby, you have nothing to worry about, okay?
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have an amazing time,
就我们俩
just the two of us.
好吧
Fine.
你好兴奋啊
You're so excited.
外面搞得好像夏令营一样
It's like a summer camp out here.
你觉得我要不要把屋里的易碎品藏起来
Do you think I should remove anything breakable from inside?
不 他们会找到的
Oh no, they'll find it.
他们像捡破烂的一样
They've got the scavenger vibe.
给你
Here you go.
杰西 杰西
Jess, Jess...
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
不 我们得煮菜上菜 避免谈话
No, we need to cook and serve and avoid.
尽量避免
Mostly avoid.
-你好 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你是恋爱专家 对吧
You're an expert on romance, right?
算不上吧
Not really, no.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表