剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
of an obscure tort from the 18th century,
那只比研究19世纪
which was only slightly more interesting
最高法♥院♥的少数意见
than researching a minority opinion
有趣那么一点点
from the Supreme Court from the 19th century.
你为什么不就辞职呢
Why don't you just quit?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我有一部分是为了撑到今天
Some part of me just wants to make it to the present day.
还有就是我不想爸爸在吃早饭时叫我的中间名
That and I don't want Dad to use my middle name during breakfast.
12点方向
Twelve o'clock.
不 不是你的12点方向
No no, not your twelve.
我的12点 你的6点方向
My twelve, your six.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
什么 那是我一贯的追妞招数
What? It's what I always do.
问题不是你要追 而是你追的方式
It's not that you do it, it's how you do it.
很奇葩
It's weird.
很奇葩吗
That's weird?
是奇葩 还是有效得很奇葩
Weird, or weirdly effective?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
我注意到你刚才对我示好了
I noticed you doing whatever you were doing at me.
我感到受宠若惊
And I was so flattered.
这里这么多女孩 你唯独想
Out of all the women here, you would make the effort
认识我 了解我
to get to know me, to understand me,
然后决定你对我的喜欢
and then decide you like me enough
足以让你使出刚才那招来认识真正的我
to acknowledge who I really am by doing that.
我想她并不喜欢
I don't think that she liked it.
我也是
Me neither.
抱歉我没给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry that I didn't call.
是啊 我有点意外
Yeah, I was a little surprised.
等一下
Wait?
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
我们见过几次
We've met a few times.
你还是没付罚款
You still haven't paid your fine.
我不知道你是认真的
I didn't know that you were serious about...
我会付清罚款
I will pay the fine.
好的
Okay.
你没开玩笑吧 兄弟
Are you serious bro?
你有她的电♥话♥号♥码 却没打给她
You had her number and you didn't call?
之前觉得没准备好
Didn't think I was ready.
为什么
Why not?
佐治亚 当然了
Georgia, right, of course.
如果你现在仍没准备好 我可是随时能行动
Well, if you're still not ready, I am.
她不喜欢你
She hates you.
人人都不喜欢我
Everybody hates me...
一开始时
at first.
或是之后 再之后
Or at second, at third...
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
挺讽刺的
It's quite ironic.
我是一个拒绝被雇佣文人重写的作家
I'm a writer who refused to be rewritten by a hack,
然而现在我靠贩卖♥♥雇佣文人的作品挣钱
and now I'm making money, selling a hack writer.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
特别是结局 太浪漫了
Especially the ending, it's so romantic.
是啊 如果浪漫是指煽情的对话
Yeah, if by romantic you mean on-the-nose dialogue,
俗气又用力过猛
soapy and overwritten...
正是 太棒了
Exactly, it's wonderful.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad
发现这事后不开心吧
was not happy when he found out about this, was he?
更严重 他觉得很失望
Worse, he was disappointed.
我以前最不喜欢看到米克失望
I always hated it when Mick veered into disappointment.
看样子他不认为我能兼顾
He just doesn't seem to think I can do both.
你自己怎么想
So, what do you think?
反正你知道我的想法
Well, you know what I think?
我认为你足够成熟 能自己做决定
I think that you are old enough to make your own decisions.
他不知道这地方对我的意义
He just doesn't know what this place has meant to me.
写作是我生命中很重要的一部分
Writing is a big part of my life--
那书店呢
And the bookstore?
也是我生命中很重要的一部分
It's a big part of my life, too.
我一直希望有个地方
I always wanted to have a place where people could
可以让人们一起阅读和讨论书籍
get together and read books and talk about books--
还有读书小组
And have reading groups.
读书小组
A reading group!
那真是个好主意 布蕾
That is a great idea, Bree.
我喜欢读书小组
I love reading groups.
这个不错 读书小组
Okay, reading groups.
我们可以读福克纳和海明威
We could do Faulkner and Hemingway
还有菲茨杰拉德和乔伊斯
and Fitzgerald and Joyce...
已故 已故 全都是已故
Dead, dead, dead dead dead.
什么
What?
我不知道你自己有没有意识到
I don't know if you realize this,
你每次谈起你最喜欢的作者
but every time you talk about your favorite authors,
他们都是些已经去世了的人
they're always dead!
太郁闷了
It's depressing!
她说得有道理
She has a point.
好吧
Okay, all right.
那你建议读谁的书呢
Who would you suggest?
西蒙·阿沃特
Simon Atwater.
这个好
Yes!
你可拉倒吧
I don't think so.
首先 他是个活人 这就是个巨大优点
One, he's living, big plus.
其次 你看过他的封面照吗
And two, have you seen the jacket cover?
他真的超性感
He's seriously hot.
还是英国人
And British.
不 这主意简直糟糕透了
No, it's a horrible idea.
卖♥♥书是一回事
It's one thing to sell the book,
吹嘘它又是另外一回事
it's another to glorify it.
你知道有多少人会为这本书来吗 布蕾
Do you know how many people would come, Bree?
反正我觉得不错 就这么办吧 怎么样
Well, I'm excited. We're doing this, right?
这是不可能的
We are not doing this, no.
很好 你这就算是同意了
Great, so that's a yes.
把所有事都交给我就好了
Just leave everything to me.
海报和其他所有事情都让我来做
I'll do the poster, everything.
我绝对会后悔的
I'm so going to regret this.
不 你不会的
No you're not.
在我们开始之前
Okay, before we get started,
我有必要提醒你这次谈话的目的
I have to remind you for the purpose of this conversation,
我效力于马特·福克斯
I work for Matt Fox.
好的
All right.
作为他的顾问 我必须告诉你
And as his consultant, I have to tell you
所有的账目都没有问题
that all the numbers make sense,
我们正面临着诉讼
we are already being threatened with lawsuits
以及来自社区行动组的威胁
and community action groups,
这些情况会推迟项目的实施
which are going to delay the project.
托马斯只是想吓唬你
Thomas is just trying to scare you.
他是不会让环保主义者也来插一脚的
He's not going to get the environmentalists on board.
这个项目的做法非常合理
The project makes too much sense.
那你告诉我你为什么要这样做
Then tell me why are you doing this?
这个项目以外 其他那么多项目
Because there are a lot of other projects
你都能做
you could be working on.
因为这是我当下想要致力于的项目
Because this is the project I want to be working on now.
就这么简单吗
Simple as that?
亲爱的 有的时候生意并没有那么复杂
Sometimes honey, business just isn't that complicated.
这段日子似乎什么事都挺复杂的
Seems like these days, everything is complicated.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我不是很想聊起这个
Oh, I don't want to talk about it.
行吧
All right...
我只是
I'm just...
担心崔思
worried about Trace.
他工作看起来挺顺利的
He seems to be doing great.
我担心的不是这个
Yeah. That's not what I'm worried about.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
*当我看见你的脸 回忆*
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表