剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
We can't just stay here spinning our wheels in Chesapeake Shores.
丽
Leigh?
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I m saying this...
不过我们打给马克吧
But let's call Mark.
好吧
Okay.
继续练第二段合唱吧
Pick it up on that second chorus again?
我只是说想和你谈谈
Look, all I'm saying is that I want to talk.
这恰恰是为什么我们不需要谈
Which is exactly why we don't need to talk.
因为需要谈谈意味着有坏消息
Because needing to talk implies bad news.
杰西 我要离开了
Jess, I m leaving.
你要离开我吗
You re leaving me?
谁会这样脱口而出分手的话啊
Who blurts out a break up?
我不是要和你分手
I m not breaking up with you,
我是要和旅馆分手
I m breaking up with the Inn.
我需要离开它一段时间 而不是离开你
I need to leave it, not you, for awhile.
为什么
Why?
别说是因为我给你的工资不够高
And don't say I don't pay you enough
因为我显然给得不够 所以那不是问题
because I clearly don t, so that can't be the problem.
不 那一点工资没问题
No, the sort-of-paying is okay.
我喜欢在这工作 我喜欢你
And I like working here, and I like you.
但我的家人需要我一段时间
But my family needs me for awhile.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait a minute, do you hear that?
什么
What?
是旅馆
It s the Inn.
旅馆在说 "等等 别跟我分手"
It's saying, "Wait! Don't break up with me!"
我需要你 而且杰西现在无法处理这件事
I need you and Jess cannot deal with this right now, okay?
旅馆和我需要谈谈
The Inn and I need to have to talk...
爸爸
Hey Dad?
什么事
Yeah?
爸爸 我能和你谈谈吗
Dad, can I talk to you for a sec?
好啊
Sure.
我想和你谈谈...
I want to talk to you about...
我从律师公♥司♥辞职了之后在做些什么
what I've been doing since I stopped working at the law firm.
说来听听
Great, I'd love that.
我在替托马斯叔叔
I've been doing research for Uncle Thomas,
关于公♥司♥的事做调查
for the foundation.
我是觉得发生了什么
I figured something was up.
然后他向我提供...
And he offered me...
一个全职岗位
There was a full time position available,
我就接受了
and I took it.
我知道这不是
I know this isn't what you originally
你原以为我会做的事 但是
thought I'd be doing, but...
不 我想说
No, I was just gonna say,
如果这是你喜欢的事 那就祝你好运
if it's something you like, then I wish you well.
你不生气吗
You're not upset?
康纳 我不会因为
Connor, it doesn't bother me
你为我哥哥工作就生气
that you re working for my brother.
我不高兴的是你遮遮掩掩
What bothers me is that you've been so secretive about it.
我不知道你会有什么反应
Yeah, I didn't know how'd you react.
这说明了我们之间的很多问题 不是吗
Then that says a lot about us, doesn't it?
所以他们是什么时候要
So when did they say they want
你的第一份完整手稿
the completed first draft of your manuscript?
为了能在下个夏天出版
In order to publish it by next summer,
他们下周就需要
they needed it by last week.
那你还在这里干什么
So what are you doing?
我一直在疯狂打字
I'm typing like crazy and sending
把一直到七月份的手稿按章节发过去
in chapters dated back to July.
写得还顺利吗
That's good, is it working?
我不觉得 他们认为我搞不清楚时间
I don't think so, they just don't think I can tell time.
我以为你会表现得更开心
I would think that you'd be a little happier?
我是开心 我只是
I am happy, I just...
我介意的是西蒙没经过我同意
it bothers me Simon didn't ask
就把稿子寄出去了
my permission before sending it in.
也许他忘了
Maybe he forgot?
你可能忘记生日 你可能忘记钥匙
You forget birthdays, you forget your keys,
但你不会一不小心把别人的手稿寄了出去
but you don't just accidentally submit
还忘记告诉那个人这件事
somebody's manuscript and forget to tell them about it.
好吧
Yeah.
对吗
Right?
算是吧
Kinda.
我知道你一直在找赞助商
Wow, I know you've been looking for sponsors,
但你竟然搞到了
but you got--
粉红福特勇士
Ford Warriors in Pink?
他们因为支持我们的事业有了很大的影响力
They supported our cause and made a big impact.
是真的 他们为了筹备资金做了很多
It s true, they do a lot to raise funds
他们也激励了那些和乳腺癌斗争的患者
and inspire those in the fight against breast cancer.
这就是为什么我戴着这条围巾
That's why I'm wearing this scarf.
他们听起来挺乐于奉献的
Well they sound very dedicated.
从各种好的角度来看
In all the right ways.
不像西蒙·阿沃特
Unlike Simon Atwater...
别在意她
Don't mind her.
我其实也挺喜欢这条
I actually like this one too.
科丽和我在卡丽的生日派对上玩得挺开心的
Cory and I had a great time at Carrie's birthday party.
谢谢你邀请了我们
Thanks again for inviting us.
不客气 我很高兴终于见到了科丽
Of course, I was so happy to finally meet Cory.
我从卡丽那听说了他许多事情
I've heard so much about him from Carrie.
真的吗
Oh really?
他显然是个玩球的高手
Yes, apparently he's quite the kickball player.
按科丽的话来说
According to Cory,
卡丽踢得也很厉害
Carrie's got a pretty mean kick as well.
这评价可是很高了
Well, that's high praise.
可不是嘛
You have no idea.
能让科丽提及的女孩 那可是不得了
For Cory to even mention a girl, that's huge.
那我们开始吧
Well, here you go.
来点轻松读物
Wow look at that, a little light reading.
把保密协议签了之后
Just sign the confidentiality agreement,
这房♥间就是你的了
and the room is yours.
好的
Okay.
我有个小问题要问你 很快的
Real quick, just one question for you.
问吧
Sure.
你觉得这是个好交易吗
Do you think this is a good deal?
道格拉斯 这要看你怎么觉得
Douglas, that's for you to decide.
别误会 我肯定会把这些读完的
Don't get me wrong, I'm going to read all of this,
但我知道你原本代表的是马特·福克斯
but I know you represented Matt Fox in the original deal,
我从小道消息那儿听说了他为什么会离开
and I've heard rumors of why he left,
你在纽约的名声
your reputation in New York is
都说你是个射直球的人
that you're a straight shooter,
所以我也就不拐弯抹角了
so, I'm just going to ask you straight:
马特·福克斯离开是因为这个交易出岔子了吗
did Matt Fox leave because this deal went sour?
这个交易到底好不好
Is this a good deal?
说真的 这是个很棒的交易
Honestly, it s a great deal.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
好吧 那就好 谢谢
Okay great, thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
萨莉餐厅
你看起来累坏了
You look exhausted.
一个人做两份活
Doing double duty.
我今天早上搬进了新公♥寓♥
I moved into the new apartment this morning,
我周一开始开课
and I start classes on Monday.
恭喜你搬了新家
Congrats on your new place, but...
等等 你这么快就被医学院录取了吗
Wait, you got accepted into medical school that quickly?
急救护理人员培训
Paramedic training.
只要七个月 感谢我的军人背景
It's only seven months, thanks to my Army background.
你为什么改变了主意
What changed?
我决定去做自己想做的事
I decided I should be doing what I want to do,
而不是别人期望我去做的事
not what people expect me to do.
帮助人们重获健康
Putting people back together again?
对 不过现在还只有两个书架和一个梳妆台
Yeah, but for now it's just two bookshelves and a dresser.
我也想帮忙 不过我每次动手组东西
I would've helped but every time I build one,
总会多出来点零件
there's always extra pieces.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表