剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
最棒的一天
Best day ever.
最棒的
Ever!
我今天也很开心
Well, I had a great day.
我去上班找到了之前丢的一片拼图
I went to work and found a missing piece of a puzzle.
不错嘛
good for you.
我本来过的很棒的 直到被赶出了家门
My day was glorious until I rudely got kicked out of my house.
我今天解决了100个问题
I solved about 100 problems today
完全按照凯文说的做的
doing exactly what Kevin told me to do.
你用了我的屋子 杰西
You gave away my room, Jess.
我也用了我的屋子
I gave away my room, too.
但是 我对此感到气愤啊
Yeah, but I'm the one who gets to be angry about it.
而我选择不生气
I am choosing not to be angry.
尽管妈妈选择搬家让所有人都很气愤
Even though Mom moving home should make everyone angry.
我猜她没跟你说吧
I'm guessing she never told you either?
说实话我有点吃惊 莱利先生
I'm honestly a bit stunned, Mr. Riley.
一直以来你都希望避免指控
After all this time avoiding the charges,
我以为你会采取更好的辩护
I thought you'd mount a better defense.
我不会辩护 法官大人
I don't have a defense, your honor.
约翰的事情我负有全责
I'm completely at fault for what happened to John.
那是我犯的错误
But it was a mistake.
为这个错误我可能悔恨终生
A mistake I have to live with for the rest of my life.
我请求法官对案件行使决定权
I only ask that the judge uses her discretion in the case,
考虑到委托人的历史
considering my client's history.
莱利先生从未违法
Mr. Riley has never been in trouble with the law.
我明白
Duly noted.
坦白讲我倾向于罚款并服刑一段时间
Frankly I'm inclined to impose a fine and some jail time.
但是昨天 我联♥系♥了约翰·罗尔斯
But yesterday, I reached out to John Rawl,
受害人给我一张留言条
the injured party, and he sent me a note.
他话不多
A man of few words.
莱利先生
Mr. Riley?
尊敬的帕特里克法官
Dear Judge Patrick.
那晚的事也许是崔思·莱利的错
What happened that night may have been Trace Riley's fault,
但我们每个人都可能会犯那种错误
but it could've been any one of us.
我们都太苛求了 都知道怎样做更好
We were all pushing too hard, we all knew better,
只不过轮到他开车而已
and it was his turn to drive.
如果你责怪他 倒不如连我们一起责怪
If you blame him, you might as well blame all of us.
约翰
John.
指控降为过失
Charges reduced to negligence.
罚款500 已服刑期
$500 fine, time served.
你看你这样行么 哈登先生
Does that work for you, Mr. Hadden?
莱利先生
Mr. Riley?
当然可以 法官大人
Absolutely, your honor.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
可以走了
Gentlemen.
莱利先生
Mr. Riley?
你应该谢谢你朋友
You should thank your friend.
会的
Yeah.
你可以先通知我的
Well, you could've warned me.
我担心你会劝我不做
I was afraid you'd try and talk me out of it.
怎么会呢
Why would I do that?
这可不是小事 你知道的
This isn't going to be a piece of cake, you know.
要进来么
Do you want to come in?
不 太晚了
No, it's late.
我只是路过来打声招呼
I just wanted to come by and say hello.
很抱歉事先没跟你说
I'm sorry I didn't tell you first.
你不需要跟我说什么
You don't have to tell me anything.
但也许你可以想想为什么回来
But you might want to think about why you came back.
是为了孩子们 还是...
Are you doing it for the kids, or...
为了自己
are you doing it for yourself?
我以为你们去巴尔的摩看♥房♥♥子了
I thought you guys went to Baltimore to look at apartments.
-我们去了 -没去
- We were. - We weren't.
我们觉得那不可行
But we decided that it would never work.
我意识到不能跟凯文住一起
I realized that I couldn't live with Kevin.
-是么 -是的 他太爱干净了
-really? -Yeah, he's just too neat for me.
我们于是决定去打球了
We decided to play ball instead.
你在读什么
What're you reading?
布雷的新剧本
Bree's new script...
《最后的裙装》
The Last Dress.
名字不错
Catchy title.
是啊 很明显是马丁喜欢的
Yeah, apparently that's all that Martin liked.
你是想比试比试
You want to take on the winner?
还是说要像上次一样逃走
Or are you gonna duck out again like you did last time?
不 我意识到我还得去购物
No, I realized I haven't finished shopping yet.
看好了
Watch this.
凯特琳 卡丽
Caitlyn, Carrie!
去购物了
Shopping!
戴尔
Del.
我看过了所有国内合同
I made it through all the domestic contracts.
其中一些有关于通货膨胀的
There are some concerns with long term developments
长♥期♥措施需要做些调整
with adjustments that need to be made for inflation...
很好 艾比
Well that's great, Abby.
所有项目都还行吗
So all of the projects looked okay going forward?
只有一个不行
Everything except for one.
马特·福克斯和合伙人决定共同
It's a solid deal, with Matt Fox taking on a business partner
开♥发♥一大♥片♥土地
to develop a huge area of land.
切萨皮克湾地区100英亩
100 acres on Chesapeake Bay...
合伙人是我爸爸
With my dad.
纳什维尔
约翰
Hey John.
崔思...你来这做什么
Trace... what're you doing here?
我...
I...
想来谢谢你给法官写的那封信
just wanted to thank you for that letter that you wrote to the judge.
写的是事实而已
It was the truth.
听说你之前手术很顺利
I heard your last surgery went well.
是啊 我恢复的很好
Yeah, I'm recovering nicely.
我每周三次治疗时
That's what my physical therapists say to me
理疗师是这么说的
when I go there three times a week.
约翰 我是来告诉你...
Look John, I really came by to tell you that...
我不接受道歉
I'm not accepting your apology.
我以为你给法官写了那封信...
I just thought after you wrote that letter to the judge...
那封信不是为你写的
I didn't write that letter for you,
是为我写的
I wrote it for me.
琳达说活在过去并不健康
Linda says that living in the past isn't healthy,
该往前看了
it's time to move on.
不管你想不想听
Well, whether you want to hear it or not,
对不起 约翰
I am sorry, John.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter to me.
你离开乐队 让我看清了你是怎样的人
You showed me who you are when you walked away from the band.
离开了你最好的朋友
From your best friend...
让我一无所有
left me with nothing.
现在你对我来说也是这样
And that's what you are to me now.
什么都不是
Nothing.
奶奶知道你睡她的床吗
Does Gran know you're in her bed?
她在爱尔兰
She's in Ireland.
均脂牛乳 纯蔗糖
Homogenized milk, pure cane sugar,
百分之17的乳脂 冰晶和空气
17% butterfat, ice crystals and air.
杰西 你为什么觉得用我的房♥间
Jess, what part of giving my room away
能用冰激凌来弥补
do you think can be healed with ice cream?
你知道吗 这弥补不了任何事
You know what? This is not gonna fix anything.
对吧
Right?
你还是要回芝加哥吗
Are you still going back to Chicago?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想去监制我的剧 而不是干看着
I wanted to go to see my play produced, but look at it!
现在这些词都不是我的 我恨这些词
None of the words are mine anymore and I hate it.
至少如果你去的话
Well at least if you go,
就不用天天在家里看到妈妈了
you don't have to deal with Mom being home.
如果你不想改变生活 可以不用变的
You know, your life doesn't have to change unless you want it to.
我知道
I know.
我们应该把艾比叫起来
We should wake Abby.
不行 太晚了
We can't, it's late.
她告诉我应该成熟点
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表