剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
他每天早上都这么做吗
Does he do this every day?
基本上是
Pretty much.
我确实不了解他
Okay, so maybe I don't know anything about him,
我也无所谓
maybe I don't care.
这样是不是不好
Is that bad?
没有一点不好
No, that's not wrong.
你先嫁给他 再问他吧
I say marry him now, ask questions later.
别闹了好吗
Hey, don't say that!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
艾比 能等一会吗 我有事找你
Abby, can you hold back? I just want to talk to you for a second.
好
Sure.
-怎么了 -谢谢
- What's going on? - Thanks.
我只想告诉你你做的努力我都看到了
I want you to know that your work here has not gone unnoticed.
你在巴尔的摩真的干得非常出色 艾比
You have really done a stellar job here in Baltimore, Abby.
所以我才叫住你
Which is the real reason that I'm here:
董事会打算雇佣一名新的地区副总裁
Corporate is hiring a new Regional Vice President
他们相中了你
and they want it to be you.
真的吗
Really?
我可真是受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered.
当然了 你还是要负责日常的客户接待
Of course you'll still be handling your normal client case load,
同时也要开始负责
but you're also gonna be taking on
公♥司♥的许多内部事宜
a lot more of the internal business of the firm.
所以要加班
So more hours?
估计要
Yeah, probably.
杰克 我想说我已经超负荷干活了
Jack, the thing is, I'm already working more than I expected to
这正是我搬回父母家的原因
and this is the whole reason I moved home.
好
Right.
我知道当初在纽约你肯定会接
Look, I know how much you wanted this in New York,
我也完全能明白你现在不想接的原因
so I completely understand if you don't want to take it.
但你已经够格了 艾比
But you do deserve it, Abby.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你今晚好好考虑下
All right, well just think about it tonight, okay?
多休息会
And get some rest!
你吃了我的薯条
Your hand is on my fry.
你不会又要叫我退远点吧
You're not going to tell me to back away again, are you?
有用吗
Would it work?
这次肯定是没用了
Definitely not this time.
你介意我...
Do you mind if I...?
不介意
Go ahead.
我一直在打你电♥话♥
I've been calling...
我知道
I know.
所以我们什么时候有空聚一聚
So when are we gonna get together,
也许找个地方吃点什么
maybe get some food?
我们现在就在一起 也有吃的
Let's see, we're together, there's food...
你要吃那个吗
Are you gonna eat that?
随便吃
Have at it.
你还在准备医学院入学考试吗
Are you still studying for your MCAT?
对 下周考试
Yeah, the test is next week.
我下周回家
Oh, that's when I'm going home.
家是在...
Home is...
费城
Philly.
我全家都在那儿
My whole family's there.
你应该多加点番茄酱
That could really use some more ketchup.
我下次会记住的
I'll try to remember for next time.
你要考医学院真的挺好
I think it's really great, you taking the MCAT.
你真这么觉得
You do?
你回到了家仍然想要继续帮助别人
You come home and you want to keep helping other people.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我全家人也都是这样
That's what everyone in my family does.
我爸爸 我爸爸的爸爸
My dad, my dad's dad,
我的三个叔叔 大家都是消防员
three of my uncles, all firefighters.
我有一个兄弟是警♥察♥
And one of my brothers is a cop.
你要喝点吗
Would you like some?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这就是为什么你成为了消防员吗
So is that why you became a firefighter?
我想是的
I guess.
我一直都喜欢在团队里做一份子
I always liked being part of a team.
一帮兄弟
A band of brothers.
我想是这样 没错
Yeah, I guess so.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的汉堡
My burger.
午餐愉快 凯文
Have a nice lunch, Kevin.
我要回消防站了 不过
I have to get back to the station, but...
我们下次再聚
we should do this again.
也许我们能约会找个地方
Maybe we can do a date where we
两个人能一起吃顿饭
both eat together at the same time?
你想得真浪漫
Wow, you're such a romantic.
文字游戏
接电♥话♥ 回邮件
Answering phones, answering emails,
回复顾客投诉
answering consumer complaints, wow...
这世上好像就没有一个职业
there doesn't seem to be a single job
是不用你
that doesn't require you
费尽一生回复事情的
to spend your life not answering things.
布蕾·奥布赖恩
Bree O'Brien?
你好
Yeah, hi...
你有什么需要吗
Do you need anything?
我需要你
You, actually.
这句话够俗
That's a pretty cheesy line.
你知道我的 我说出来的话都是这种
Well, you know me, I'm full of them.
雇佣作家之类的俗调
Hack writer and all...
我之前在社区里...
So I was in the neighborhood and...
这是谎话 我刚刚不在社区
That's a lie, I was nowhere near the neighborhood,
但我想请你喝杯咖啡
but I would like to take you out for coffee.
我还以为你是喝茶的那类
And here I thought you drank tea.
都是套路
Well, speaking of cliches.
不好意思
Excuse me,
我是梅根 布蕾的妈妈
I'm Megan, I'm Bree's mom.
我还以为你们是姐妹
And I would've said you were sisters.
太过了吗
Too much?
我会买♥♥的
I'll buy it...
你的书
your book.
我已经买♥♥了你的书 我很喜欢它
I mean, I bought your book already and I loved it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦对了
Yes, and...
我要走了 因为我有个面试
I have to go because I have an interview.
在明天
Tomorrow.
对 我的工作面试在明天
Yes, it is tomorrow my job interview and, uh...
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
我也是
Oh, you too.
我喜欢你的口音
I love you accent.
你好走了 妈妈
Bye Mom!
拜拜
Bye.
再过几天我要去芝加哥了
I have to be in Chicago in a few days,
你对我说的有些话
there's something that you said to me
我控制不住自己不去想它
and I can't stop thinking about it.
我不记得那天我有说过什么很有意义的话
I don't remember saying anything that made much sense that day.
你说我是个雇佣作家
That I'm a hack?
那个
Oh, that.
严格上来说那是你自己说的 不是我
Um, well technically you said that, not me.
是这样没错
Right.
但通常我这么说的时候大家都说不是这样的
But normally when I say it, everyone says no,
然后用上半小时
and then spends the next half hour
夸我对英文语言的运用是多么精通
extolling my mastery of the English language.
如果你想让我那么做的话也是可以的
Well if you need me to do that, I will.
就是这个
That's just it!
我知道你可以 但是
I know that you could, but...
我很高兴终于碰到一个诚实的人
It's nice to meet someone honest for a change.
你知道你的书里
You know your book is--
都是陈词滥调 废话
Filled with cliches, tripes,
故事情节都是从一堆浪漫喜剧里扒下来的
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表