剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
but I was offered a job with the Public Advocacy Law Center.
不会吧
No way!
真的
Yeah!
我已经在跟进两宗关于第一修正案的案件
I'm already working on two First Amendment cases.
什么 恭喜
What? Congrats!
拯救世界 对吧
Save the world, right?
是啊
Yeah!
你在达顿拉顿和皮内塔律所上班吗
And you're at Beckett, Beacham and Findlay.
是班尼特比查姆芬德利律所 只是过渡
Bennett, Beacham and Findlay and it's a means to an end.
最终目标是什么
Which is?
我想买♥♥下全世界
I prefer to buy the world.
听起来像你的口气 不过...
That sounds like you, but...
不过什么
But what?
我不意外你会选择大律所
I mean I'm not surprised you ended up at a big firm,
只是意外你竟然选了那一家
I'm just surprised you ended up there.
怎么说
Why?
因为他们就像是邪恶帝国
Well, because they're the evil empire.
最低劣的律所都不愿接的案子他们都照接不误
They take cases that the worst firms refuse to take.
但每个人都需要律师啊 丹妮尔
Yeah but, everyone needs a lawyer, Danielle.
没错 我只是没想到那个律师会是你
Yeah, I just didn't think that lawyer would be you.
不可能每个律师都做争取言论自♥由♥的事
Well, we can't all be arguing for free speech, y'know.
也许吧 但我没想到你会是
Maybe, but I just didn't think you would be
试图终结这件事的人
the one trying to end it.
就像又回到法学院一样
It's like law school all over again.
是啊 仿佛从没离开过
Yeah right, it's like we never left...
彼得
Hey Pete.
恭喜 我听说了新闻
Hey congrats, I heard the news.
听我说
Yeah, listen.
我要请你帮忙
I need a favor.
没问题
Sure thing.
明晚的行业展示我想加入
The industry showcase tomorrow night-- I want in.
什么
What?
我需要两个席位 我和丽
I need a spot for me and Leigh.
等等 那你和凯普唱片的单飞合约怎么办
Wait, what about your solo deal with KAP Records?
马克·霍尔听到了不会开心的
You know Mark Hall is not gonna like that.
是啊 常言道
Yeah, well, you know what they say,
"你得和带你去的人一起跳舞"
"You gotta dance with the one who brought you."
对吗
Right?
明白了
I hear that.
没问题 崔思
You got it, Trace.
谢谢 彼得
Thanks, Pete.
贝茜一定会很自豪
Well, I think Betsy would be proud.
只用到两名工商管理硕士 花了24小时
It only took two MBAs and 24 hours
就整理好了过去30年的残账
to make sense of 30 years of mayhem.
切萨皮克海岸小学秋季游园会成本报表
我们做得很棒
Yes, we did a great job.
是啊
Yeah we did.
你怎么了 你还好吧
What's up with you, are you okay?
没事 我...
Yeah, I...
我只是很愧疚
I just feel awful.
那天我还抱怨见不到我男友
I was complaining the other day about not seeing my boyfriend,
当时我并不知道你的...
and I didn't know about your...
很抱歉
So sorry.
无需道歉
C'mon, no need to be sorry.
我没告诉你是因为我不喜欢谈这件事
I didn't tell you because I don't like talking about it.
我每次告诉别人 他们对待我的方式都会改变
Every time I tell somebody, they treat me differently,
所以我不想提起
so I didn't wanna bring it up.
如果我开始改变对待你的方式
Well, if I start to treat you differently,
你直接对我吼"错了"
just yell out "Wrong!"
好的 说好了
All right, you got yourself a deal.
说起这个 科里的棒球比赛一小时后开始
Speaking of which, Corey's baseball game is in an hour
我想去看他热身 所以我该走了
and I like to be there to watch him warm up, so I'm gonna go.
做得很好
Well, nice work.
你也是
You too...
丽
Hey, Leigh.
脱脂奶香草拿铁
Non-fat vanilla latte?
你做错了什么
What did you do?
我让彼得在展示会给我们留了位置
I got Pete to give us a slot in the Showcase.
崔思 何必呢
Trace, what for?
我们不能向行业展示自己
We can't introduce ourselves to the industry
因为我们已经有约在身了
when we're already under contract.
相信我 我有个计划
Just trust me, I got a plan.
好吗 伙伴
Okay partner?
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
文字游戏
阅读愉快 女士们
Enjoy the books, ladies.
他是英国人
He's British!
市政♥府♥在修改的诉状中
The City's claims of financial injury
对于金融损害的说法 具体就是浪费掉的税收
in their amended complaints, specifically lost tax revenue
和额外市政开销...
and extra municipal expenses satisfy...
妈妈 布蕾花钱雇你来这儿的吗
Mom, is Bree paying you to be here?
没有 她请我来帮忙顾店
No, she just asked me to fill in.
你会考虑也到律所当临工吗
Would you consider temping at a law office, too?
你见过丹妮尔了吗
Have you seen Danielle yet?
是的
Yeah.
见过面了
Yeah actually, I have.
然后呢
And?
她在工作
And she's working.
你还记得海湾辩护联盟
Do you remember the Bay Defense League?
她现在在那里当义工
She's volunteering for them right now.
当义工啊
Volunteering.
那是很高尚的行为
Now that would be a nice thing to do.
是啊
Yeah.
但我的立场是
As it stands, I'm about as far away from volunteering
绝不当义工
as humanly possible.
但你喜欢她
But you like her.
那倒是真的
That's true.
如果去当义工你就可以...
And by volunteering you would...
我就可以更接近她
I could be closer to her,
这可是极其自私的理由
which would be completely selfish.
你还傻在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
谢谢
Thank you.
崔思不在 你心情如何
Hey, how're you feeling with Trace being gone?
其实今天好点了
A little bit better today, actually.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我一直很担心他 去了纳什维尔
I've been, worried, with him being in Nashville,
可是
but...
今天我有了新的观点
today I got some perspective.
你还有其他新观点吗
Do you have any more?
因为我很需要
Because I could really use some.
是吗
Could you?
你是在烦恼罗伯特·塔克尔的事吗
Are you having Robert Tucker problems?
是罗伯特·塔克尔的事
Robert Tucker problems.
他还没退房♥吗
He still hasn't checked out yet?
他对我们提供的所有食物
He is apparently allergic to everything
都过敏
we've been serving him.
我提议找医生来 但他拒绝了
I offered to call in a doctor, but he's refused.
把他赶出去
You know what? Kick him out.
在他死之前吗
Before he dies?
是的
Yeah.
我不介意提供床位和早餐
Y'know, I don't mind the beds and breakfasts,
但那些人才是问题所在
but it's the people that are the problem.
但这挺可爱的
But this is lovely.
我知道
I know.
等等 谁在顾文字游戏
Wait a second, who's watching Wordplay?
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了 她需要份工作
What? She needs a job.
那旅馆呢
And what about the B&B?
大卫
David.
他也需要份工作
He needs a job, too.
他可是厨师
He's a chef!
他不介意
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表