剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
会不会是因为
Do you think that could be because
你们相遇时 现状并不轻松
when you guys met, the present wasn't that easy?
可能吧
Probably.
但现在没有未来
But now that there's no future...
就没多少可谈的了
...there's not much left to say.
你为什么继续打给她呢
Why do you keep calling?
有意思 因为乔治亚也问了我同样的问题
It's funny, because Georgia asked me the same question.
-然后呢 -然后我们都没有好答案
- And? - And neither one of us had a good answer.
于是她说我们不再聊天也无所谓了
So she said it would be okay if we didn't talk anymore.
小凯 我很抱歉
Oh, Kev. I'm sorry.
她说她会打包好我的东西
She said she would just pack up my stuff,
寄过来 一切就结束了
send it over, and that's that.
至少你的东西都会打包得很整齐
At least your things will be neatly packed.
这些是干嘛用的
What's all this stuff for?
是用于未来的
It's for the future.
她们还是交到朋友了
So they made friends after all.
是啊
Yeah.
放学后 大家都邀请她们去参加各种活动
After school, everyone came up and invited them to everything.
-太好了 -我想是笑面迎人的功劳
- Aw. That's great. - Yeah. I chalk it up to smiling first.
卡丽和凯特琳得经历这一切 我很愧疚
I just feel so bad that Carrie and Caitlyn had to go through it.
都是我的错
And it was all my fault.
你后悔搬回家了吗
You regret moving home?
没有
No.
我只是以为会更轻松
No, I just-- I thought it would be easier.
我们家的人从不知道什么是轻松
Easier is never how our family does anything.
你和妈妈处得怎么样了
So, how are things going with you and Mom?
我在呼吸 我在成长
Well, I am breathing. I am growing.
我在努力
I am trying.
-很好 她也在努力 -真的吗
- Good. And she's trying, too. - Really?
她只是按自己喜好做事
She's just doing all the stuff she loves.
网站是她的主意 不是我的
The website was her idea, not mine.
杰西 你知道妈妈对网站一无所知的吧
Jess, you do know that Mom knows nothing about websites, right?
什么
What?
她打给我公♥司♥的IT部门
She called the IT Department at my work
叫他们给她推荐一堆相关书籍
and got them to recommend all these books for her...
一直不停打电♥话♥骚扰他们
...and has been calling them non-stop.
他们爱她 但都受够她了
They love her. But they're getting a little sick of her.
怎么 你以为妈妈是科技达人吗
What? You thought Mom was a technical wiz?
我以为她是天才
I thought she was a genius.
真有意思
Interesting.
好了
Okay.
现在只剩下POS了
Now it just leaves P.O.S.
-POS是什么玩意 -是指销♥售♥点
- What the heck is a P.O.S.? - It means point of sale.
和收款方式和地点有关
You know, it has to do with how and where you take payment.
你能告诉杰西门修好了吗
Hey, would you mind letting Jess know the door's all set?
不会再卡住了
It's not sticking any more.
没问题
Sure.
你懂怎么建网站吗
Hey, you don't know anything about building websites, do you?
我不太擅长
Not exactly my area of expertise.
实际上挺好玩的 很容易学的
It's actually kind of fun. Pretty intuitive.
-是吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Yeah.
我听说你又准备去田纳西了
I heard you're leaving for Nashville again.
就去几天 怎么了 艾比提到的吗
Yeah, it's just for a few days. Why? Did Abby mention it?
-可能吧 -我告诉过她别担心
- She might have.... - You know, I told her not to worry.
切萨皮克海岸是我的家 我不会走的
I mean, Chesapeake Shores is my home. I'm not leaving.
但这也说不准 是吧
Yeah, but you never know, right?
艾比也知道的 崔思
Abby knows that too, Trace.
你想听听建议吗
You want some advice?
-当然 -用她能听进去的方式再说一遍
- Sure. - Tell her again in a way she can hear you.
谢谢
Thanks.
销♥售♥点 是吧
Point of sale, huh?
你的旧敞篷车怎么了
What happened to your old ragtop?
我想要更环保一点
I'd rather save the planet than kill it.
从好的方面讲
Well, on the positive side,
你出现得更及时了
you have a better shot of showing up on time.
如果你是等着的人 这有什么意义呢
If you're the one waiting, what's the point?
反正早来晚来你都在这
You weren't going anywhere.
我得说 有你的支持感觉很不错
You know, I gotta tell you, it's great to have you back.
我们应该常聚一聚
We should spend more time together.
如果我们多聚聚 妈妈会很开心的
Make Mom happy if we spent more time together.
爸爸也会
Make Dad happy too.
但他是另一种开心
Yeah, but a different kind of happy,
是像看火星撞地球的开心
like watching a car accident.
关于怎么让老爸开心这件事上
Well, you and I always had different ideas
你和我总是想法不同
about what would make Dad happy.
从经验来说 我确实不太擅长这个
Speaking from experience, that really wasn't my thing.
你干嘛这么做
Why are you doing this?
这里面有一半是你的啊
I mean, half of this is yours.
有了钱你可以逃离这些
With the money you'd make off this...
你可以雇上一打律师
...you could hire a dozen lawyers to wreak havoc
完虐全世界的资本家
on capitalist builders all over the globe.
总比只搞一个好
Rather than just one.
-总是为我着想 -我是你的忠实粉丝
- Always thinking of me. - I was always your biggest fan.
所以你这么做 都是因为我吗
So that's why you're doing this? Because of me?
不想冒犯 米克
No offense to you, Mick,
不过你总是觉得自己站在宇宙中心
or your idea that you are the center of the universe...
但我这么做是因为
...but I'm doing this because...
因为他们会让这里面目全非
...because they don't make them like this anymore.
你为什么这么做 妈妈
Why are you doing this, Mom?
我知道你生气了 杰西 是该生气
I know you're angry, Jess, and you should be.
我没法解释一切
I don't think I can ever explain what happened.
那是什么
What's that?
你错过了聚会的结尾
You missed the end of the viewing party.
我知道你很忙
I know you were busy.
我是很忙
I was.
我不会走的
I'm not going away.
我爱你
I love you.
给你
Here you go.
我们又相聚了 爸爸
Well, here we are, Pop.
你说过"保护信托 这是家事"
You said, "Protect the trust. Keep it in the family."
但你知道会发生什么
But you knew what would happen.
如果想两样都做到 家庭就会四分五裂
In order to do both, I'd have to tear the family apart.
我来和你说话时很少得到回应
You know, I never hear much when I come to talk to you.
但我并不惊讶
But I'm not surprised.
你从来都不是一个健谈的人
You were never much of a talker.
但我很想你 爸爸
But I miss you, Dad.
我真的很想你
I miss you terribly.
我希望你在 我需要帮助
I wish you were here. I could-- I could use a little help.
你得到你想要的了吗
Did you get what you came for?
没有 无论是生是死
Unfortunately, in death, as in life,
我爸爸都不太健谈啊
my father was never much of a talker.
答案早晚会出现的
The answers may come in time.
-你怎么知道我会来 -我猜有事发生了
- How did you know I'd be up here? - I figured something's up.
你弟弟几小时之前刚来过
Your brother came by a few hours ago.
我想托马斯也是来找答案的 和你一样
I guess Thomas is looking for answers, the same as you.
他还带来了白兰地
Though, he brought him brandy.
有一件事是确定的
Well, then, one thing's for certain.
在某处
Somewhere out there...
我爸爸正烂醉如泥
...my father is stinking drunk.
-敬你♥爸♥爸 -敬他
- Well, here's to him. - Here's to him.
崔思 我们得
Trace, we need to....
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
没错
Yes, we do.
你和韦斯吵架真的让我很失望
I'm very disappointed in you for fighting with Wes.
让他惹到我 我也对自己很失望
And I am very disappointed in myself for letting him get to me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
艾比 我不知道会发生什么
Look, Abby, I don't know what's gonna happen.
但我知道这里是我的家
But I do know that this is my home.
切萨皮克和你
Chesapeake and you.
我也是
Same here.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表