剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Who was that?
不认识
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
那你之前见过她吗
Well, have you met her before?
见过一次 算上婚礼是两次
Once. Okay, twice if you count the wedding.
觉得她人怎么样
And do you like her?
说不上来 她挺招人烦的
I don't know. She's oddly irritating...
同时又挺招人喜欢
...and not.
听上去简直是我的爱情生活
Sounds like my love life.
什么
What?
停止营业
怎么没人跟我说过
Why didn't anybody tell me?
停止营业
第一天上班你就系了条纹领带
You've decided to wear a striped tie your first day.
是啊 有什么不对吗
Yes. Yes, I have. Is that a problem?
你应该问 哪里不对
Don't you mean, "What is the problem?"
我不太清楚
I'm not sure.
奥布赖恩先生 我们经手数十宗案子
Mr. O'Brien, we're involved in dozens of cases.
办公室每天人来人往
People enter and leave these offices all day long.
我们的员工的着装一定要规范
It's important that we look professional.
我完全同意
I agree.
在讲究的工作场合
Because in a well-designed workplace,
只有统一要求才能带来工作效率
productivity is reliant on conformity.
是啊
Right.
你找找办公室里不和谐的地方
Can you tell me what is not harmonious in this room?
我该置一套新西服
I need a new suit.
正是 奥布赖恩先生
Exactly, Mr. O'Brien.
桌面上的物品也有统一要求
Conformity goes for personalized items on your desk too.
玩具在这里是不允许的
We don't bring toys to work.
这是减压球
This is just my stress ball.
卡丽的老师是梅尔女士 你记得她吗
So Carrie has Mrs. Meer. Do you remember her?
-记不得了 -真的假的
- Not really, no. - Really?
就是那个英语老师
No, that English teacher --
谢谢 经常穿扎染裙子的那位
Thank you -- She always wore those tie-dye dresses.
-扎染裙子 -对啊 她很好
- Tie-dye dresses? - Yeah. I mean, she's great.
但是凯特琳的老师是库珀女士
But Caitlyn has Mrs. Cooper, and
她对学生很严 我担心凯特琳会
I'm worried because she's really strict, and Caitlyn--
艾比 孩子们会没事的
Abby, the kids will be fine.
我知道 你说的对
I know, yes, you're right.
你就要去纳什维尔了 好激动啊
You are going to Nashville. That's so exciting.
是啊 老实说
Yes, it is. You know honestly,
我从没想过自己还能再进录音棚
I never thought I'd be recording again.
-这一趟去多久 -三天
- Well, how long do you think it's gonna take? - Three days.
如果他们很喜欢 超喜欢这张专辑呢
And what if they like the album? What if they love the album?
那就出支单曲 可能还要巡演 说不准
Release a single. Possibly a tour. Who knows?
挺好的
Cool.
孩子们 第一天上学有什么开心的事分享
Girls, what did you like about your first day?
没有
Nothing.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
这就是你的家
You are home.
纽约才是家
No, New York home.
吃午餐的时候 没人愿意跟我们讲话
During lunch, no one would talk to us.
我面带微笑换了三个桌子
I went to three different tables and smiled,
没有一个人冲我笑
and nobody smiled back.
亲爱的 你要知道有时候
Well, sweetie, you know, sometimes...
人是很慢热的
...it takes people a while to warm up to people.
所以微不微笑都可以喽
So, smiling doesn't matter?
卡丽 你问的问题真好
Carrie, that's an excellent question.
康纳 你侄女天生是当律师的料
Connor, I think your niece might be a born attorney.
别干律师 信我的
Don't do it. Trust me.
亲爱的 大部分时候微笑是有必要的
Now, sweetie, smiling does matter most of the time.
但是现在我们要去上学了
But you know what? We need to get going to school.
我保证今天一定比昨天要好
All right, today is going to be a better day. I promise.
击掌
High fives.
爸 你对微笑的作用没有高见吗
Dad, you had no opinion on smiling?
一般你都会发表评论的
That's usually your kind of speech.
发表评论
My speech?
-是啊 -抱歉 我没在听
- Yeah. - I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.
凯文为新欢旧爱而纠结
Well, Kevin is sad about a new girl and an old one.
卡丽和凯特琳想搬回纽约
Carrie and Caitlyn want to move back to New York,
我在思考书面用语是不是要灭绝了
and I'm contemplating the end of the written word.
而我花了几秒就意识到
Yeah, and I'm realizing
灰色这个颜色是不存在的
quite quickly that gray is not a real color.
爸 你没事吧
Are you okay, Dad?
没事 我在想下午的一个会
Yeah, fine. I'm just thinking about a meeting this afternoon.
我开车进城 有人顺路吗
I'm driving into town if anyone wants a ride.
-我 -还有我
- Yeah, I do. - Yeah, why not?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 奶奶
Gran, nothing.
我只是很茫然
I'm just so out of my element.
我想说我花了所有的时间看衣服
I mean, I'm spending all my time looking at clothing that--
它们都在说 别盯着我看 我无聊又悲惨
They all say, "Don't stare at me. I'm boring and sad."
-这不像我 奶奶 -你不可能是无聊的人
- It doesn't feel like me, Gran. - You could never be boring.
也许你只是要成为大人了
Maybe, you've just decided to become an adult.
这两个一定要互相排斥吗
Well, do the two have to be mutually exclusive?
知道吗 康纳
You know something, Connor?
起初你爷爷还有你♥爸♥爸的装扮
Your Nana Nell dressed your grandfather and your father,
都是你奶奶内尔打扮的
also, as they were just starting out.
你现在非常幸运
Now, you're very fortunate,
因为我的一个特长就是我是大人
because one of my specialties is adulthood.
很好 因为我需要我能得到的所有帮助
Good, because I need all the help I can get.
好的 亲爱的 我们一起来做吧
Okay, sugar. We're gonna do it.
我同意
I'm in.
鹰角小旅馆
大家好 欢迎来到鹰角小旅馆
Hello, and welcome to the Inn at Eagle Point.
我叫杰西·奥布赖恩
My name is Jess O'Brien and
我从小就一直生活在切萨皮克海岸
I've lived my whole life in Chesapeake Shores...
当你们来这玩的时候 我会把你们当家人一样
...and when you visit, I will treat you like family.
太棒了
That's so good.
那你为什么要让我停下
Then why'd you stop me?
不好意思 说的太好了
Oh, sorry. It's just so good.
妈妈 拜托 我试图说完这段话
Mom, come on. I'm trying to get the flow going.
我不能 这对我来说太难了
I can't. This is really hard for me...
我不擅长这个
...and I'm not good at this.
原谅我吧 再试一次
Forgive me. Just try it again.
就像欢迎我们去你家一样
And just welcome us into your home.
好吧
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yes.
-微笑 -我在微笑
- Smile. - I am smiling.
你准备好就开始吧
Any time.
大家好 我是杰西·奥布赖恩
Hello, my name is Jess O'Brien,
我从小就一直生活在切萨皮克海岸
and I've lived my whole life in Chesapeake Shores.
当你们来这里玩时 我会
And when you visit, I will
把你们当家人一样 我说不下去了
treat you like family-- I can't say this.
这不是真的 我会像对家人一样对他们
This is so not real. I'll treat you like family?
-这太假了 太古怪了 -亲爱的
- This is just fake and weird and-- - Honey.
再试一次 别担心 我们有一整天的时间
Just try it again. Don't worry. We have all day.
一整天 不 你知道吗
All day? No, I'm-- You know what?
实际上 我觉得 我觉得我今天挺忙的
Actually, I think-- I think I'm busy today.
我现在做不了这个
I can't do this right now,
-但是谢谢你 -杰西 我们刚刚开始
- but thank you. - We just got started, Jess.
我知道 但是我只是 我
I know, but I just-- I
忘了 我要固定这个门 谢谢
forgot-- I gotta get this door fixed. Thank you.
-我们要在这里坐多久 -能坐多久就坐多久
- How long are we gonna sit here? - As long as it takes.
直到我们被捕吗
Until we get arrested?
每当爸爸妈妈要吵架的时候 似乎总是如此
Whenever Mom and Dad would fight, which seemed like always...
我就会来这 选一排书架
...I'd come here and pick an aisle and just...
然后就坐下来读书 读我能拿到的所有书
...plop down and read whatever I could get my hands on.
哈维尔女士会让我一直待在这
Mrs. Harville would let me stay as long as I needed.
我和康纳会去打球
Connor and I would always just go off and play basketball.
最棒的是
The best part was...
永远有另一本书等着我读
...there was always another book.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表