剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
I mean, that's an amazing opportunity.
我能把自己写的剧本拍出来
Guys, I get to mount my own play.
还能拿到酬劳
And I get to be paid to do it!
怎么了
What?
不不不
What-- no no no.
这跟马丁完全没关系
This has nothing to do with Martin, okay?
我们结束了
We are over.
分得干干净净
It's so done.
基本干净吧
Mostly, I think.
其实并没有
Not really.
一切都"清楚"了
Well, that's cleared up.
这儿有个房♥子 两卧两卫
Here's one: two bedroom, two bath,
实木地板 设备齐全
hardwood floors, utilities included
还有个阳台对着泳池
and a balcony by the pool.
你们俩真的要一起住吗
You guys are really gonna live together?
当然了
Of course we are.
并不会
We aren't.
这不明摆着的吗
Come on, it's a no-brainer.
-真的吗 -我会在巴尔的摩的地检署上班
- Oh really? - I'll be working in Baltimore for the DA,
小凯会回约翰·霍普金斯大学的医学院读书
and Kev is going back to med school at Johns Hopkins.
你不是应该先看看能否得到那份工作吗
Don't you think you should see if you get the job first?
我当然会得到那份工作
I will get the job, okay?
现在只剩面试这一关
All that's left is the interview.
我很厉害 我是个终结者
I'm great in a room, I'm a closer.
你昨天很晚才出门
You went out pretty late last night.
你是去找崔思吗
Were you with Trace?
崔思是谁
Who's Trace?
他是妈妈的朋友
He's just a friend of Mommy's.
孩子们 你们能不能到楼上
Uh girls, actually could you please run upstairs
刷牙换衣服 准备去买♥♥东西了
and brush your teeth and get changed for shopping?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you!
先把盘子收好
Hey hey hey, plates plates plates!
你们能做到的
You can do it.
你还没介绍给她们吗
You haven't introduced them yet?
她们要适应新城市 新房♥子 新学校
They have a new city, a new house, a new school.
现在她们够忙的了
I think they're good for right now.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
终于来了
About time!
我说了这是生死攸关的事
I said it was a matter of life or death!
但你每次都说生死攸关
But you always say it's a matter of life and death.
出什么问题了
What's wrong?
简直是灾难
It's a disaster.
超额预订了 现在旅馆客满
I'm overbooked and, I-- I have a full house.
那打给最后一个预订人
Well call the last people who made a reservation
告诉他们...
and just tell them...
不行 我没有他们的电♥话♥
I can't! I don't have phone numbers for them.
而且有对夫妇把他们的德牧带来了
And there's a couple who brought their German Shepherd
还有对夫妇只会说法语
and another couple who only speaks French...
无线网络也断了
And the wi-fi is out.
我还不小心把红袜子和床单毛巾一起洗了
And I put a red sock in with the sheets and towels.
难怪是粉色的
That explains the pink.
司康饼很好吃 没放酵母的
Apprécierez les scones. Il ñ'y a pas de levure.
大家都很喜欢他 他会说法语
Everyone loves him, he speaks French.
他不是我以为的那种人
He's not who I thought he was.
那他是谁
Who is he?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他帮我很多 就是偶尔听不懂他说话
He's helpful, but confusing in multiple languages.
听不听得懂 他都会说法语啊
Well, confusing or not, you have bilingual help.
我可要去上班了
Which means I'm going to go to work,
已经迟到了
because I'm already late.
艾比 我忙不过来了
Abby, I can't do this.
不知道我之前是怎么想的
I don't know why I thought I could.
杰西 你可以的 第一步已经迈出去了
Jess, you can do this, you're already doing it.
只需要列一个清单
You just need to make a list
明确你下一步要做的事情
and figure out what you need to do next.
好吧
Okay.
你说的对 我能做到
You're right, I can do this.
只要列一张很详细的单子
I just need to make a list, a long list.
第一步是什么呢
What comes first?
第一步是深呼吸
First, you breathe.
床单干了
My sheets are dry.
一定要变回白色啊
Please let them be white again!
我根本不应该开车
I never should've gotten behind the wheel...
留下过夜就好了
I should've stopped for the night,
但是出事的时候是凌晨三点
but it was three o'clock in the morning, I just...
脑子一时有点不清醒
You know, I just lost focus for just a second.
他们要以重大过失起诉你
Well they're charging you with Gross Negligence
因为你是司机
because you were behind the wheel,
要对所有人负责
and you were responsible for all of them.
但那只是一场意外而已
But it was an accident!
当时大家都很疲惫
We were all tired.
一起决定要开车的
We all decided to get in that car.
但是约翰偏偏走到了车轮前面
But John's the one who didn't walk away.
那现在呢
So what do we do now?
因为你没出席传讯会
Well because you missed your arraignment,
他们要把你引渡回纳什维尔 且不得保释
they're extraditing you back to Nashville without bail.
真的要这样吗
Is that really necessary?
或者你自己回去
Or you can go back on your own accord,
向发出逮捕令的法官认罪
plead to the judge who issued the warrant,
走运的话 她会准予保释
and if you're lucky, she will grant you bail,
然后你做好打官司的准备
and you fight the case.
还好你没做什么违法的事情
Now the good news is you weren't doing anything illegal.
凯尔·哈登的名片
Kyle Hadden.
他是我法学院的同学
I went to law school with him.
我跟他说过你会打给他
I already let him know you'd be calling.
文字游戏
你找到我最喜欢的地方了
You found my favorite spot.
这种小店就像公用电♥话♥亭一样
Yeah, it's like finding a phone booth.
现在已经很难看到了
These places don't exist anymore.
对啊 所以这里才更可贵
I know, isn't it wonderful?
如果你中意老掉牙的地方
Well, if you're looking for something
那这里是挺不错
completely obsolete, then yeah.
现在还有人来书店买♥♥书吗
I mean, who buys books at a bookstore?
我啊
Well, I do.
你可能觉得很傻吧
I guess that sounds silly to you.
是有一点 不过你是浪漫主义者
it's a bit silly, but you are a romantic.
马丁 我很期待回芝加哥
Martin, I'm really looking forward to going back
参与这部剧的制♥作♥
to Chicago and doing the play, but umm...
但是工作是工作
It's just gonna be work, okay?
我不是为了和你在一起才回去的
I'm not going back there to be with you, okay?
我懂 我伤了你的心
Yeah look, I get it, I hurt you.
你对我有情绪是正常的
I don't blame you for being mad at me,
但是我保证一定会补偿你的
but I promise, I'm going to make it up to you.
好
Yeah, sure.
我在剧本上做了几处标记
I made a few notes on your play.
不过改的不多
It's not really a big deal.
那我们芝加哥见
I'll see you in Chicago.
布蕾 你真的是个很有才华的剧作家
Bree, you're a very talented writer.
我只是想确保你这次能成功
But I just-- I want you to be a success.
好吗
Okay? Okay.
施工重新开始了吗
So construction is back on track?
是的 下一个项目也提上日程了
Yeah, we're back on schedule and onto the next project.
是奥兰多以北的老年人社区吗
I believe that's the senior community north of Orlando.
-我可以 -那是再下一个
- I can bring up-- - No, that one's next.
奥布赖恩家族信托
The O'Brien Family Trust?
海边的一百英亩地
100 acres across the bay.
我发现我哥哥想钻个空子
I just found out my brother is looking for a loophole
把那片地变成自然保护区
to turn it into a nature preserve.
他那样做可行吗
Can he do that?
可行 但是会违背我父亲的意愿
He can, but my father would've hated it.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表