剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Bree, I'm doing this for you, not for me.
不是那样的
Now now, that is not true at all.
你永远都只是为了你
You've always been about yourself,
我能忍♥受的唯一原因
and the only reason I put up with it
就是因为我在成长的过程中一直在努力
was because I grew up always trying to prove myself
向一个不在乎我的男人证明自己
to a man I thought didn't care about me.
但他的确在乎 他只是从来不表现出来
But he did, he just never showed it.
这听上去有点令人难过
That's actually kind of sad.
布蕾 我不知道你
Bree, I don't really know where
这一出是想干什么 但是...
you're going with this charade, but...
继续念
Just stick to the words.
布蕾 你可能不喜欢这出戏
Bree, you might not like this play,
你可能不喜欢我 但我了解你
you might not like me, but I know you.
你很有野心 不会不干的
You're too ambitious not to do this.
是吗
Am I?
我联♥系♥了《女性作品》 告诉了他们这件事
I called WomenWrite, told them what was going on.
他们自然想看看剧本
And naturally they wanted to read the play.
就是不是我写的那版
You know, the one I didn't write.
他们收回了投资
They took back the grant.
剧完蛋了
The play's over.
什么
What?
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
那是我的台词
See, that was my line?
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
你这是在自毁前途
You'd be throwing away your career.
不 我要用回我的打字机
No, I'm going back to my typewriter...
我要不靠你 写出对我来说重要的作品
I'm writing what's important to me without you.
凯拉
Kayla?
布蕾踩着胜利的步伐走下了舞台
Bree walks off the stage, triumphant.
随着芝加哥的灯火渐熄
As the lights fade on Chicago,
布蕾开始了人生的新篇章
Bree begins a new chapter in her life,
和她所爱的家人们在一起
home with the family that she loves.
她鞠躬谢幕
And she ends the scene with a bow.
已售出
崔思 这是要干什么
Trace, what's this all about?
来 坐下
Here, have a seat.
你搭好音响系统了
You finished the sound system...
崔思 我们都谈过了
Trace, we discussed this.
我要30天
I want 30 days.
为什么
Why?
我想买♥♥断你的股份
I wanna buy you out.
我都看到你的房♥屋出♥售♥了
I saw your house up for sale.
为什么
Why?
因为这个酒吧不仅仅是一个生意
Because this club is more than just a business.
不仅仅是因为这对我来说的意义
Not just because of what it will mean to me,
还因为这对切萨皮克海岸的意义
but because of what it'll mean to Chesapeake.
音乐有治愈的能力 能改造生命
Music can heal, it can transform people's lives.
我想回馈些什么
And I want to give something back.
回馈给对我付出那么多的地方
Something back to the place that's given so much to me.
听着 我明白 我只是...
Look, I understand that, I just--
我要接一下 抱歉
I have to take this, I'm sorry.
跟他说不行 不可能
Tell him no, not gonna happen.
因为太过分了...
Because it's just too much...
你的结婚计划呢
What's happening with your wedding plans?
我和萨莉餐厅定了
Well, I made an arrangement with Sally's
他们的桌椅
for all their tables and chairs.
我找到了完美的音乐 完美的花束
I found the perfect music, the perfect flowers.
蛋糕还行 但一切都很顺利
The cake is just okay, but everything worked out.
只需要大卫每周日晚
David just has to cook at Sally's
都得去萨莉餐厅做饭一个月
on Sunday nights for a month.
听起来对大卫好像有点不大公平
It doesn't sound particularly fair to David now, does it?
我会去当侍应生
And I'm waitressing.
就像你高中时候一样
Oh, like you were in high school!
那一切都搞定了
Then it all worked out.
几乎吧
Almost.
当我...
Apparently, when I...
伸出三根手指时 他们以为我的意思是
Held up three fingers, they thought I meant...
三英尺
Three inches.
我举起一个手指时
And when I held up one finger,
她以为我只要一个新娘
she thought I only wanted the bride.
这完全说不通 我知道
That doesn't make any sense, I know.
奶奶 我需要帮忙
Gran, I need help.
我今晚得做出一个蛋糕
I need to bake a cake tonight.
我喜欢烘培 但我不行
Well I love to bake, but I can't do it.
你知道时差吗
You see, you know the thing called jet lag?
我觉得我有一点
I think I'm having some of it.
我也不年轻了
And I'm not getting any younger,
我觉得我要上♥床♥了
so I think I'm going to go to bed.
奶奶 我需要你
Gran, I need you now.
我得上♥床♥了
I need to go to bed,
我敢打赌这里有人
but I bet you there's somebody here
能帮你做蛋糕
that could help you with the cake.
晚安 好梦
Good night, sweet dreams.
-晚安 奶奶 -晚安 亲爱的
- Good night Gran. - Good night darling.
晚安 妈妈
Good night Mom.
别看我
Don't look at me.
我只会吃 不会做
I eat it, I don't bake it.
乐意至极
I would love to.
好吧
Okay.
米克
Hey, Mick.
你唱得真的很不错
You know that was really great.
谢谢你
Thanks, I appreciate that.
谢谢你给我看了酒吧
And thanks for showing me the club.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
我和很多人合作过
Y'know, I worked with a lot of people,
做过很多生意
a lot of businesses...
很少有人愿意
and very few of them are willing to
将一切压在自己的未来上
bet everything on their future.
这说明你愿意给我30天了吗
Does that mean you're gonna give me the 30 days?
不 我不会把酒吧卖♥♥给你
No, I'm not going to sell you the club.
我是你的合伙人
I'm your partner.
我觉得切斯皮克海岸需要一个不错的音乐酒吧
And I think Chesapeake Shores could use a good music club.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, so do I.
很好
Good.
米克
Hey Mick.
什么变了
What changed?
正如你所说
Well like you said,
有时候生意并不仅仅是生意
sometimes business isn't just business.
-我真为你自豪 -我知道
- I'm so proud of you. - I know.
我想要方的蛋糕 不要圆的 但是算了
I wanted a square cake, not round, but whatever.
你还是很努力
Still, you really stuck with it.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
更重要的是 帮助你的人
What's more important, is the one who helped you.
以及一直陪在你身边努力的人
And who stuck with it and with you.
当初她可不在 对吧
She didn't do it when it counted, right?
亲爱的 我很爱你
Honey, I love you so much,
但也许是时候放下了
but maybe it's time to give it a rest.
你不用忘记 不用埋在心里
You don't forget it, you don't bury it,
但有时候时机对了
but sometimes when the timing's right,
你只要享受当下
you enjoy it while it lasts.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
不 凯文
No, Kevin!
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
妈妈 得了吧
Mom, come on.
我只是做了我受训该做的事
I just did what I was trained to do.
谁都会做这种事
I did what anyone would've done.
不 亲爱的 大多人会逃离危险
No honey, most people run away from danger.
而你冲上去应对
You ran towards it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表