剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Jess!
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我来这是因为两个原因
I am here for two reasons.
一 因为我撒谎了 我想要道歉
One, I want to apologize because I lied.
关于什么
About?
我真的想了解你的兄弟姐妹
I do want to know about your brother and your sister
和你的豆焖肉还有司康
and your cassoulet and your scones.
哪个是你在我偷看我窗口的理由
Which is why you're looking in my window?
好吧 那样是不好 我为此道歉
Okay, that looked really bad and I apologize for that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我其实想再多道歉一次
I'm actually gonna throw in one more sorry,
先为未来的事存起来
just to bank it for the future.
我认为你不能这么做
I don't think you can do that.
不 你可以 这是规定
No, you can, it's a rule.
谁的
Whose?
我的
Mine.
好吧 那明天见
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
不 好吧
No, ummm, okay.
我来这的第二个原因是
The second reason I'm here,
我奶奶今晚组织了家庭晚餐
my gran is throwing a family dinner tonight.
杰西 我告诉你我只是觉得不合适
Jess, I'm telling you I just don't feel comfortable--
你没必要谈论自己
You don't have to talk about yourself.
如果你需要 你可以编
And if you do, you can make it up.
比如说你最爱的颜色是蓝色
Like your favorite color is blue,
最爱的运动是马球
and your favorite sport is polo,
最爱的历史时刻
and your favorite moment in history
是签署《自♥由♥大宪♥章♥》
is the signing of the Magna Carta.
很神奇的是你都说对了
That's all strangely correct.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
不是
No.
你就来吧
Just please come?
我有个感觉 如果我拒绝了你
I have a feeling that if I say no,
你会一直问我的
you're just gonna keep asking me.
你说的没错
That sounds like me.
所以呢
So?
好的 我愿意
Yes, I'd love to.
太棒了
Great!
好 酷 完美
Okay, cool, awesome.
会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun.
会很好 我们一起吃饭 然后
It's gonna be chill and we're gonna have dinner and...
谢谢你 待会见
Thank you. I'll see you later.
他们说我资历过高了
They said I was overqualified.
你确实以前在俱乐部做的很棒
Well you did have an important job at the Met.
我现在在这里更好
It's better that I'm here now.
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
所以你拒绝了工作吗
So you did say no?
他求我的 非常奇怪
He begged me to, it was weird.
顺便谢谢你借我那个公文包
Thank you by the way, for the briefcase.
我借给你了个公文包吗
I loaned you a briefcase?
内尔借了
Nell did.
为了你去的那份工作 你应该拿着
Well, you should keep it for the job that you do take.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是我确实需要你帮我一个商业问题
But I do need your help with a business issue.
你 真的吗
You? Really?
是的 我和崔思的
Yeah, well me and Trace.
我们明晚在俱乐部的现场音乐会
We're one permit short for the live music tomorrow night
还缺一个许可证 而且明显市委会
at the club and apparently the city council member
负责签发许可证的人不太喜欢我
in charge of the permit is not a big fan of me.
我应该做些什么
And what am I supposed to do?
我发现他喜欢艺术
Well, I found out that he likes art,
所以我觉得也许你可以和闲聊一下
so I thought maybe you could schmooze him a little,
聊聊艺术
talk art.
就这些吗
And that's it?
之后你可以巧妙地问一下许可证的事
Well, then of course you would very subtly ask for the permit.
米克 你知道吗 我们结婚这么多年
Y'know Mick, in all the years that we were married,
你从没有求我帮过你
you never once asked me for help.
我知道
I know...
这是个错误
that was a mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
海湾法组织通过规划土地开♥发♥
The Bay Act program improves water quality in the bay
提高了海湾以及全州的水质
and across the state by managing land development.
限制发展
Limiting growth...
没错
Exactly.
所以我们要做的是
So what we're looking to do
寻找更多的人来帮助我们
is find as many people as possible to help out.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得不错
Good job.
还不错 对吧
Yeah, not bad right?
你今晚有什么晚餐计划吗
Hey, do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
没有
No.
太好了
Good.
我决定为感恩节炸一只火鸡
So I decided that instead of baking a turkey
而不是烤一只
for Thanksgiving, I would deep fry one.
我告诉米克火鸡不是这样做的
And I told Mick that is not how you do it.
我做的玉米面包馅儿的火鸡是出了名的
My turkey with corn bread stuffing is famous.
我喜欢那个食谱
I'd love that recipe.
我仍然觉得那是个绝妙的主意
I still think it was a brilliant idea.
绝妙又危险
Brilliant and dangerous.
那是最棒的了
Those are the best kind.
他带了四升花生油
So he brought home five gallons of peanut oil
一口大锅和一只十八斤的火鸡回来
and a massive pot and a 20-pound turkey.
是个好主意 除了一件事
Which was a good idea, except for one thing:
爸爸根本不知道他在做些什么
Dad had no idea what he was doing.
不是我的错 我得到了错误的消息
Not my fault, I was misinformed.
米克每斤炸了六分钟
Instead of cooking the turkey for three minutes a pound,
而不是三分钟
Mick cooked it for six.
那是个计算失误
It was a little bit of a miscalculation.
有人受伤吗
Was anyone hurt?
只有他的骄傲
Just his pride.
所以在做了两个小时之后
So after cooking it for two hours,
他终于把火鸡剩下的部分取了出来
he finally pulled out what was left of the turkey--
只剩下了骨架
It was just bones.
像我说的 不是我最棒的时刻
Like I said, not my finest hour.
妈妈和奶奶取出
So Mom and Gran pulled out
然后开了十五罐金枪鱼
and opened 15 cans of tuna.
金枪鱼
Tuna?
是的 金枪鱼
Yeah, tuna fish.
不是火鸡 但我们过了一个奥布莱恩金枪鱼感恩节
It wasn't turkey, but we had the O'Brien Tuna Thanksgiving.
是的 那非常烦人
Yeah, it was... disturbing.
但是听起来又诡异的完美
But it sounds oddly perfect.
确实是
It was.
那是我们过过的最棒的感恩节
It was the best Thanksgiving that we have ever had.
证明了在这桌子上分享的爱
Which proves that the love shared around the table
远比桌子上的菜重要得多
is far more important than the meal on top of it.
所以 我们全体奥布莱恩家人敬你们
So, from all of us O'Briens to all of you,
感谢你们和我们分享这次晚餐
thank you for sharing our table with us.
说得好 奶奶
Well said, Gran.
干杯
Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
不好意思 非常感谢这顿晚餐
Excuse me guys, thank you so much for dinner,
但是我要走了
but I gotta run.
我晚点打给你 艾比 再见 孩子们
I'll call you later Abby, bye girls.
再见 崔思
Bye Trace!
再见
Bye.
所有人出去
Everybody out!
现在 滚出去
Get out, now!
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's go guys...
约翰 你在做什么
John, what are you doing?
你家人都很棒
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表