剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
好吧 我只能勉强维持现状
Okay, I can barely handle the present.
我还没准备好知道过去的事
I am not ready to hear about the past.
不是现在
Not right now.
你不能替换失去的东西
You can't replace what's gone.
不管奥布莱恩基金的财务效益
And regardless of the financial benefits of the O'Brien Trust...
长♥期♥效果会是不变的
...the long term effects will be permanent.
我爱你为这个地方做的改变
I love what you've done with the place.
我还没完成装♥修♥呢
I'm not quite done decorating.
-是个好的开始 -你想要什么 米克
- Well, it's a good start. - What do you want, Mick?
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
把奥布莱恩基金的图片找出来
Let's pull up the graphic of the O'Brien Trust.
你们解决什么了吗
So you're working everything out?
习惯了这些音响效果了吗
Getting used to the acoustics?
视觉效果
Sightlines.
老爸教我们要做好准备
Pop taught us to be prepared.
-我以为那是童子军教的 -他们也教了
- I thought that was the Boy Scouts. - Well, them too.
还有要做值得信任 忠诚 热心 友好 周到
And to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous...
善良 顺从 高兴 节俭 勇敢 整洁和虔诚的人
...kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
我们不能做这个 托马斯
We can't do this, Thomas.
我们不能站在整个小镇的面前
We can't stand up in front
争论房♥产的问题
of the entire town and argue about the property.
人们有权利
People have a right to
知道你打算对这块地做些什么
know what you plan on doing with that land.
是的 他们有 他们也有权利听双方的观点
Yes, they do, and they have a right to hear both sides...
但是不是在这 不是以这种方式
...but not here and not in this way.
你害怕你会输
You're afraid you'll lose.
不 我不怕
No, I'm not.
论♥坛♥被♥操♥控了
The forum is rigged.
给我点时间 鲍比
Give me a minute, Bobby.
这里有一半是真的和垃圾
This is all half-truths and garbage.
而且
And--
这会毁了我
And it would ruin me.
是的 没错
Yes, it would.
现在怎样 你要用这个吗
So, what now? You gonna use this?
我在想请你喝杯啤酒
I was thinking of buying you a beer.
现在吗
Now?
那论♥坛♥怎么办
What about the forum?
像我刚说的 这不是合适的时间或者地点
Well, like I said, this isn't the time or the place.
啤酒吗
Beer, huh?
他们可能会因为这个生我们两个人的气的
They might be mad at both of us for this.
没错
Yep, they might.
-不代表这事就算了 -我同意
- This doesn't mean it's over. - I figured as much.
-我绝不停止 -你是不会
- I'm not stopping. - No, not you.
梅根 怎么了
What's up, Megan?
我试着和布蕾谈了
I tried to talk to Bree.
她把我拒之门外
She shut me out...
进都进不去
...wouldn't even go there.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但你要知道 有时候人们可能会...
But you know, sometimes people just--
也许布蕾只是没准备好
Well, maybe Bree just wasn't ready.
也许因为她太像我了
Maybe she's just too much like me.
亲爱的
Well, you know, darling...
她可能是无法面对过去
...if she's having trouble dealing with the past...
很多人都会这样
...a lot of people do...
所以她也没法面对现在
...then she's gonna have difficulty bringing it into the present.
但我要弥合这个家庭的嫌隙
But I have to help this family heal.
我们都要帮这个忙
All of us.
如果他们
If they're having trouble...
现在有问题
...in the present...
那为什么不着眼于现在呢
...why don't you concentrate on that?
过去的事可以等的
The past can wait.
反正都已经发生了
It's not going anywhere.
这是确定无疑的事
That's for sure.
-人呢 -他们不会来了 我恨他们
- Where is everyone? - They are not coming, and I hate them.
也许是好事 只有我们两个人
Well, it's kind of nice. It's just us.
就好像在一个真正的意大利餐厅一样
It's like we're in a real Italian restaurant.
-真的吗 -真的
- It is? - Yeah.
除了一点 下次你做奶酪鸡肉时
Except next time you make chicken parmesan,
记得从塑料袋里拿出来
remember, you gotta take it out of the plastic.
我们不必做这些的
We don't have to do this.
他们不会来了
They're not coming, so
我们不用一起吃饭了 太好了
we don't have to eat together which is good.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
你们知道妈妈为什么要见我们吗
Do you guys know why Mom asked to see us?
完全不知道
I have no idea.
希望别耽误太久
I hope it doesn't take long.
我得早起 参加医学院入学考试
I gotta wake up early, take the MCATs.
谢天谢地 别再提理科话题了
Oh, thank goodness. No more science questions.
首届民俗美食大赛 有人参加吗
First annual s'mores eating contest, anyone?
我喜欢
Love it.
我喜欢这巧克力
Oh, I love this chocolate.
-谢谢 -棉花糖
- Thanks. - Marshmallows.
杰西 你干嘛坐在那边
Hey, Jess, why don't you sit over there?
桥
冰啤酒
我一会再来找你们好吗
I'll catch up with you guys later, all right?
大家晚上好
Hey, evening, everyone.
这首歌♥
This one's, uh--
这首歌♥献给我的家人
This one's for my family.
谢谢你们的到来
Thanks for coming by.
*当我醒来迎接清晨的阳光*
*As I wake up to the morning sun*
*凝视着大海*
*And gaze out on the sea*
*忍♥不住去想未来会怎样*
*I can't help thinking 'bout what could have been*
*对我来说意味着什么*
*And what is meant for me*
*我会再次得到心灵的自♥由♥吗*
*Will my heart ever be free again?*
*就如同这夏日清风*
*Just like the summer breeze*
*我想再次洗净自己*
*I can attached wash me clean again*
*我的灵魂可以在此畅游*
*Show my soul can swim in this*
*时光流逝 我们依偎得更紧*
*As time passes we tried to hold on tighter*
*我们梦想着心里的负担变轻松的一天*
*We dream on the day when our hearts will much lighter*
市政厅论♥坛♥取消
*我该留着过去的信吗*
*Should I keep letters from the past*
康纳·奥布赖恩收
*还是让它们来找到我*
*Or let it catch me up*
回复 纽约律师资格考试 尊敬的康纳·奥布赖恩先生 恭喜你通过了纽约州的律师资格考试
*如果记忆一直在*
*If memories always have*
*是否意味着我们的生活就是这样*
*Is that means our lives be*
*他们说你再也回不去家了*
*They say you can never come home again*
*横亘着时间和距离*
*The time and distance here to pain*
*但如果家就是心之所至*
*But if home is where the heart is*
*那也许没有人想要改变*
*That maybe no one want to change*
*时光流逝 我们依偎得更紧*
*As time passes we tried to hold on tighter*
*我们梦想着心里的负担变轻松的一天*
*We dream on the day when our hearts will much lighter*
*你会再次原谅吗*
*Can you fogive again*
*原谅我过去的所作所为*
*For what I did back then*
*我祈祷你会接纳我*
*I pray for you were let me in*
*这样我们就能重新开始*
*So we can begin again*
谢谢大家
Thanks.
海滩上见 崔思
我收到了你的报道 艾比
I got your reports, Abby
其实我是打算明天做汇报的
I'm actually gonna do the commentaries tomorrow.
我现在有点事要做
I have some errands to run.
那明天见
I'll see you tomorrow then.
先生
Sir?
能借一步说话吗
Could I speak to you for a minute?
祝贺你通过了纽约律师资格考试
Hey, congratulations on
非常不错
passing the New York Bar. That's impressive.
消息传得真快 谢谢
News travels fast. Thank you.
谢谢您信任我
And thank you for believing in me.
我说过的 你就是班尼特比查姆芬德利律所的人
Like I said, you're Bennett, Beecham and Findlay material.
-你属于这里 -很高兴您能这么想
- You belong here. - I'm glad that you think that.
现在你是大家庭的一员了
You're part of the family now.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表