剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
因为我写的东西比你强
Because I was able to write something better than you?
不 是因为写出比我强的东西
No, because it wouldn't be that hard
不是什么难事
to write something better than me.
如果我是你 我会跟更好的作家比较
If I were you, I'd aspire to better writers.
比如说已经去世的作家
Dead writers.
我最喜欢已经去世的作家了
I love dead writers.
你这么说我很难办
Okay, you're making this kind of difficult.
那我要是说 我会很嫉妒你呢
Good, because I'd also be terribly jealous.
看吧
There it is!
承认吧 男人其实非常复杂
You admit it, men are impossibly complicated
他们无法接受女人比他们强
and they cannot handle a woman--
我嫉妒的是 以你的才华
Jealous that with your talent,
会跟一个比我优秀得多的作家在一起
you'd end up with a writer far more accomplished than I am
我也不会有机会同你聊天
and we wouldn't even be having this talk.
萨莉咖啡店
我是嫉妒和你在一起的人
I'd be jealous of who you were with.
那我就可以下结论
Well, I rest my case.
你是一个极其复杂的人
You are very complicated.
而且太会讨人喜欢了
And disgustingly charming.
你奶奶说你在这儿
Your Grandma mentioned I might find you here.
我就剩几个地方能去了
Maybe one of the only places I have left.
她有没有提到这个
Did she mention that, too?
可能吧
She might've.
你想投篮吗
You want to shoot?
不了 谢谢
Oh no thanks, I'm good.
你如果不是来打球的
Well if you're not here for a game,
想必也不是来海边散步的
I guess you're not randomly walking along the beach.
有什么事情
What's up?
听说你从班尼特比查姆芬德利律所辞职了
I came by to tell you that it was nice to hear
我听到之后很欣慰
that you left Bennett, Beecham & Findlay.
真的吗
Seriously?
那个地方压制个人天性
It's not a place for individuality,
做的工作也没有深远意义
for doing anything meaningful.
我也走到过这一步
Trust me, I had that option too.
那你为什么离开
And what changed your mind?
我不想每天埋头在文书工作里
Well, instead of shuffling papers for major corporations,
我想借助我的法学位推动政策
I wanted to use my law degree to affect policy change.
我要说的就这么多
Anyway, that was it.
就当是两个律师交心
Just lawyer to lawyer, I wanted to let you know
你的选择是正确的
that you made the right choice,
不管你父亲怎么说
regardless of what your dad thinks.
你最近忙吗
Hey, how busy are you right now?
忙得很
Oh, I'm swamped.
忙到大中午自己打篮球
I'm playing basketball alone in the middle of the day.
我看也是
Right.
我在纽约有个案子
Well listen, I have this case in New York.
需要一个律师协助诉讼
They need another attorney to do some litigation
保护哈德逊流域
to protect the Hudson Valley area.
可能你没有兴趣
It might not be all that interesting to you,
但是我的确需要个帮手
but I could use the help.
托马斯叔叔 谢谢你找我 但是
Uncle Thomas I appreciate it, but I don't know...
没事
No worries.
只是做几天调查
It's just a few days of research,
我能忙过来
but I can farm it out.
照顾好自己 康纳
Take care, Connor.
你也是
You too.
托马斯叔叔
Hey, Uncle Thomas?
天然食品
我一直很同情开心果味的冰激凌
I always felt bad for pistachio.
你同情冰激凌
You felt bad for ice cream?
开心果味是最可怜的 没有人买♥♥
It's the underdog, it never gets picked.
每种冰激凌口味都是平等的
Every ice cream deserves a break.
你这么说 我的冰激凌要不高兴了
See now you made my ice cream feel bad.
巧克力味的冰激凌不会的
I think your chocolate will get over it.
是吗
Yeah?
你是因为这个原因才当消防员的吗
So, is that why you became a firefighter?
为了帮助无助的人
To help those who can't help themselves?
也许吧 你是因为这个才当兵的吗
Maybe, and is that why you enlisted?
大概是吧
Probably.
我也是
Me, too.
我做不到
I can't do this...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为我可以的 但是我做不到
I thought I could do this, but I can't.
什么做不到
Do what?
凯文
Kevin, I
三年前我失去了一个很重要的人
lost someone very close to me three years ago
而且我
and...
没事的
It's okay.
不
No, it's not.
这就是我一直故作坚强的原因
It's why I act tough.
我以为我不会这样了
Hoping that I won't have to feel this way anymore.
你的丈夫
Your husband...
他也是个
was he a...
海军
Marine.
驻扎在摩苏尔
He was in Mosul.
他
He...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry...
我也是
Yeah, me too.
他怎么去世的
How did it happen?
半个团都中了埋伏
They took out half his unit, ambushed.
谁都没想到
There was nothing anyone could do.
我只能让自己变成另一个人
And all I could do was try to become someone else.
坚强的人
Someone tougher.
然后去帮助别人
And to help others.
这样我才能正常的生活
It keeps me sane.
我不想让开心果受到不公正的待遇
And I never like to see pistachios suffer.
谁忍♥心看到绿色的冰激凌融化呢
There's nothing worse than melting green things.
作为绿色的冰激凌它一定有很多苦衷
It ain't easy being green.
真想不到你安排了这些
I can't believe you did all this.
还生了火烤鱼 太好了
The fire and the fish, it's incredible.
鱼是你的功劳
Well, you caught the fish.
是的没错
That is right, I did.
如果把我放到荒野
You know, I think that I could last out here for years
我觉得我能活好几年
if I had to.
城里的小姐 你一周都坚持不了
You wouldn't last a week, city girl.
可是你在纽约也过不下去
Yeah well, you couldn't handle New York.
说的没错 我第一次去就不喜欢那里
You're right, I hated it the first time I went.
是吗
Right...
你知道吗崔思
You know Trace,
我真的觉得很抱歉
I really am so sorry.
为什么
For what?
我走的时候都没告别
For leaving and not saying goodbye.
我很惊讶
Yeah I was pretty stunned,
也气了一阵
then angry, for awhile.
我只是不明白为什么这样离开我
I just couldn't understand why took off on me like that.
我希望我以前没这么做
I wish I did that differently.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
每件事发生都是有原因的
Everything happens for a reason.
你的离开让我意识到我要做的事
You leaving made me realize what I had to do.
因为你 我去了纳什维尔
Because of you, I went to Nashville.
我看到你追求你的梦想
I saw you going after your dreams,
所以我也去追求我的了
so I went after mine.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是知道如果我见到你 我就离不开了
I just knew that if I saw you, I would never be able to leave.
我不后悔
No regrets.
你不再是以前那个人了
You're not the same person you were then,
我也不是了
and neither am I.
但是我们现在在这
But we're here now.
是啊
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
崔思 这里没有音乐啊
Trace, there's no music.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表