剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
但你写恋爱故事对吗
But you write about it?
对
True.
帮我解决这个难题
Help me out with this one.
我前几天晚上亲了大卫
I kissed David the other night.
太好了 好样的
Brilliant, good for you.
是也不是
Yes and no.
因为我本来想亲 然后决定我不想亲了
See I wanted to, and then I decided that I didn't want to
之后我慌了 还是亲下去了
and then I freaked out and did it anyway.
就像爱情小说一样 对吗
It's like a romance novel, right?
是也完全不是
Well, yes and not even slightly.
好吧
Okay.
我决定了那个吻就当没发生过
Okay, I've decided that the kiss did not happen.
什么
What?
我目前的生活有太多事要处理
I have too much going on in my life right now,
我处理不了那个吻
and I can't deal with the kissing.
你打算就这样忘掉那个吻吗
So you just want to forget about it?
我已经忘了
I already did.
我决定了 虽然班尼特比查姆芬德利律所
So, I made the decision that Bennett, Beecham & Findlay,
是很优秀的律所
while being an excellent firm,
但那地方不适合我
was not the right place for me.
我要是说不失望 那是骗你的
I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't disappointed,
那是很厉害的律所
it's a great firm.
找到另一份工作没那么容易
It's going to be tough finding another job.
我明白
I understand that,
但我在那里没有归属感
but I didn't feel like I belonged.
生活从来不能如你所愿
Life is never what you want it to be.
有时你咬牙撑下去 有时你放弃
Sometimes you tough it out and sometimes quitting,
有时放弃就是正确的选择
you know, sometimes that's the right thing to do.
但爸爸 我... 爸爸
But Dad I just-- Dad!
怎么了
Yes?
我现在该怎么做
What should I do now?
那由你来决定
That's for you to decide.
就这样吗
That's it?
你想要什么 康纳
What is it you want, Connor?
我说不清 我什么都想要
I don't know, I want anything.
我想要点建议
I want some advice.
等等
Hold on.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
什么时候发生的
When? When did that happen?
我的天 梅利莎怎么样了
Oh no, how's Melissa doing?
不不 我能理解
No no, I understand.
不好意思 我们还没开始营业
Sorry, we're not quite open yet.
你好 原来是你
Oh... hi, it's you.
你好
Hi.
旅馆怎么样了
How's the inn?
乱成一团 不过还挺开心的
Chaotic, yet entertaining.
一些小客人们大概是想把那地方拆了
A number of younger guests seem intent on destroying the place,
还有你的妹妹显然和那儿的厨师接过吻了
and apparently your sister and the cook shared a kiss.
杰西和大卫亲了吗
Jess kissed David?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
What?
刚刚好像有一瞬间
It just seemed for a moment there that
你被这消息惊到了
you were somehow taken aback by the news.
才没有
Oh... no.
你刚刚的表情就是
Yeah, that look on your face just now.
惊讶 失望 你喜欢那个厨师
Surprise, disappointment, you like the cook!
我喜欢过那个厨师 已经是过去式了
I liked the cook, past tense.
我就喜欢大概那么五分钟 我当时头脑混乱
It was for like five minutes, I was very confused.
不管怎样 我把他送还给杰西了
Anyway, I re-gifted him back to Jess.
等等
Wait.
你可以送还生日礼物 但人可送不回去
You re-gift birthday presents, you can't re-gift a human being.
好吧 这样子听起来是挺糟的
Okay, that makes it sound pretty bad.
可能因为就是挺糟的
Maybe because it is?
我在奇怪为什么我从你妈那儿而不是你这儿
So I was wondering why I received a delightful e-mail
收到了一封愉快的邮件
from your mother and not from you?
因为她想把我从自己手中拯救出来
Because she's trying to save me
而讽刺的是
from myself which is ironic
她就是我需要拯救的原因
because she's the reason I need saving.
杰西的确提到过这件事
Jess did mention something about that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你最好还是走吧
I think it's best if you just leave.
你知道吗
You know what?
你从没问过我想怎么做
You've never once asked me what I want to do.
因为你怎么想都无所谓
Because it doesn't matter.
好吧 是有所谓的 但是
I mean, it does matter, but...
我过去七年的人生
I spent the last seven years of my life
一直都在关心别人的感受
very concerned about somebody else's feelings,
就这一次我想不把事情弄复杂
and for once I'm trying to just not complicate things.
恐怕太晚了
Too late, I'm afraid.
阿沃特家的人以把事情弄复杂而闻名
Atwaters are known to over complicate things.
当然了
Of course they are.
说真的 我家的人能把最简单的事情
Seriously, my family can take the simplest moment
彻底搞砸
and completely mess it up.
奥布赖恩家的人也一样
Yup, O'Briens too.
这种共同点大概也没什么好高兴的
Well, this is probably not such a good thing to have in common.
进来吧
Come on.
你介意我...
Mind if I...?
不介意 吃吧
Sure, go ahead.
我们之前又不是没做过这种事
It's not like we haven't done this before.
什么事
What's that?
吃对方的食物吗
Eat each other's food?
对 虽然一般都是我吃你的
Yeah, although usually I'm the one eating your food.
我觉得他们在约会
I think they have a date.
要知道 在我看来
You know, it's amazing to me that
米克这么多年一直都能这么吓人也是很厉害
Mick was so horrible for so many years,
但他的孩子们都个个年轻有为
but his kids all turned out great.
医学学生 旅馆老板 作家
A medical student, an inn owner, a writer,
工管硕士 班尼特查姆芬德利律所的律师
an MBA, and a lawyer at Bennett, Beecham & Findlay.
已经不是了 康纳辞职了
Not anymore, Connor quit.
真的吗
Really?
他真行
Good for him.
米克知道吗
Does Mick know?
他今早知道的
He found out this morning.
我猜他一定不能理解
I'm guessing he does not understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 我觉得你最好把注意力放在
Listen, I thik you'd be better off concentrating
你和他之间的问题上
on the problems between you and he.
就算米克不在整个镇的人面前把我埋了
Mick not burying me in front of the whole town
他也不会改变
doesn't change the fact that he's still planning on
在海湾耕600多亩地的计划
plowing over 100 acres on the bay.
如果这就是问题的话 搞定它不就好了
Well if that is the problem, fix it.
这很复杂 妈妈
It's complicated, Mom.
我们奥布赖恩家很擅长把事情搞复杂
Well, we O'Briens are very good at complicating things.
说的没错
That's true.
所以呢
So?
所以 或许就这一次
So maybe it wouldn't kill me
把事情弄简单点也不会死
to keep it simple for once?
这才是我的托马斯
That's my Thomas.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat.
都不问问我医学院入学考准备得怎样了吗
So, not gonna ask me how the MCAT went?
对不起 考试准备得怎样
Sorry, how'd it go?
挺好的 谢谢你问了我
Great, thank you for asking.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
不是 我...
No, I...
我只是不想把这事弄复杂
I just don't want to make this complicated.
如果你想让我们之间简单点也是可以的
If you want us to be easier, we could do that too.
简单点比较好
Easier would be better right now.
你知道什么简单吗 吃晚餐
You know what's easy? Dinner.
吃晚餐哪里简单了
How is dinner so easy?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表