剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
You have a nice family.
他们像我的家人一样
They're like mine.
我奶奶喜欢你
My grandmother loves you.
茄子会不会太过了
Was the eggplant too much?
不会 我觉得将会成为我们的
No, I think it's gonna be our new version
新版本的爱尔兰菜
of the Irish peace offering.
我想我知道你为什么会想当医生了
I think I know why you want to become a doctor.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是那个把大家聚在一起的人
You're the one holding everyone together.
每个人都把你当做最平静的那个人
Everyone relies on you to be the calm one.
解决事情的那个人
The one who will fix things.
这大概是我必须做的
It's sort of what I had to do.
这很好
It's nice.
我知道我孙女不是你的粉丝
I know that my grand daughter is not a fan,
但是我非常喜欢《永远的卡罗琳》
but I loved It's Always Caroline.
谢谢
Thank you.
我个人不只是非常喜欢
Well it wasn't only the affairs or the romance,
书中的那些爱情和浪漫
which personally I loved,
而是你的书让我的心很快乐
but your book makes my heart happy.
很高心听到这些
That's very nice to hear.
你知道 布雷是个非常好的作家
You know, Bree is an excellent writer.
我很期待读她的书
Well, I'm looking forward to reading her book.
这是她写的故事里我最爱的一个
Well, this is one of my favorite stories of hers
她八年级的时候就写了这个
and she wrote this when she was in the 8th grade.
拿着这个然后读一读
Well, take it and read it.
我会的
I will.
咖啡泡好了
Coffee's ready.
好的 我马上来
Okay, I'll be right there.
所以
So...
所以什么
So what?
所以你喜欢他吗
So, do you like him?
他没有他的书那么让人厌烦
Umm, well, he's slightly less irritating than his books.
他对你的看法呢 你的作品
And what does he think of you, your writing?
我还没给他看我的任何作品
Oh, I haven't shown him any of my writing.
为什么不
Why not?
因为我害怕
Because I'm afraid.
如果他不喜欢怎么办
What if he doesn't like it?
亲爱的 你不喜欢他的作品
Oh honey, you don't like his writing
而那看起来好像没什么问题
and that doesn't seem to be a problem.
你说得对
Yeah, I guess that's true.
所以也许你因为别的原因喜欢他
So maybe you like him for other reasons?
也许那些原因更重要呢
And maybe those reasons are more important?
也许吧
Maybe.
你喜欢喝的
Just the way you like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为你的家人适合你
You know, I think your family fits you.
你在开我玩笑吗
You gotta be kidding me, right?
你们看起来关系很好 是吗
You all seem to get along, right?
也许外人看来
Maybe from the outside.
我们奥布莱恩一家很擅长
Us O'Briens are very good at
展现我们和睦团结的一面
the appearance of family togetherness.
你们骗到我了
Well, you could've fooled me.
就像当某个东西有了很多裂痕
Kind of like when something has so many cracks
有点像是表面上的稳定吗
that it just kind of seems solid?
是的 我明白了
Yeah... I get that.
我的家人间有很严重的矛盾
I think my family had a few massive cracks,
所以我有几年没回来了
which is why I haven't been back in a few years.
我还挺幸运的 每天都能见到家人
Lucky me, I get to see mine every day.
你看
There you go.
纽约大学法学院都不能让他们为你骄傲吗
So what, they weren't impressed by NYU Law School?
没有 我觉得他们只是因为我可以养活自己了
No, I just think they were excited that I might
而感到开心吧
actually be able to support myself.
但你在做自己喜欢的事啊
But you're doing what you love, right?
这很有意义的
That's got to count for something.
是啊
Yeah...
我喜欢这样的你
I like this side of you.
没有那些花里胡哨的
Without all the bells and whistles.
你说花里胡哨是什么意思
What do you mean by bells and whistles?
就是有点拉风的那种意思
Well, I think it's like a hot shot...
我不是在说你不好
I don't mean it in a bad way,
作为一名律师很受关注是好事
it's good for an attorney to be a bit of a hot shot.
各位
Hey guys.
杰西 你好啊
Hello, Jess.
感觉不错 对吧
See, that wasn't too bad, was it?
挺好的
No, not at all.
我们有点吵吧
We're a little loud.
没事 挺好的
No, I liked it.
我的父母都不讲话
My parents don't talk at all,
甚至互相之间都从不说话
even to each other, ever.
我们以前也想这样全家一起吃饭
We used to try to have family meals like that
结果是一片沉默
and it would just be silent.
那一定很难受
That must've been really hard.
我以前觉得肯定是医院搞错了
Yeah, I used to think there was a mixup at the hospital
在某处有一个充满欢声笑语的家庭
and there was a family somewhere laughing and having fun,
就像你家 还有一个小男孩替我过着这种生活
kind of like yours, and some little boy living my life.
真为你难过
That's really sad.
上面都是我编的
And I made it up.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
你太坏了
You're such a brat.
这些是真的
It's true!
切萨皮克海岸市政厅
罗伯逊议员 能借一步说话吗
Councilman Robertson, can I talk for a minute?
很抱歉 我急着赶一场会议
I'm sorry, I'm terribly late for a meeting...
我叫梅根·奥布赖恩
I'm Megan O'Brien, and if I could just
我就耽误您一小会
have a second of your time.
奥布赖恩家的吗
O'Brien?
我曾嫁给米克
I used to be married to Mick.
如果又是音乐现场许可的事
If this is about the Live Music Permit,
我已经和他谈过了经济上的问题
I already talked to him about the economics of it.
但这不是俱乐部的重要性所在
That's not why this club is important.
在城市里 学校里 公园里
There should be a place for arts in cities,
都应该给艺术留有空间
in schools, and in parks.
艺术给我们灵感 激励我们 安抚我们
It inspires us, it drives us, it comforts us,
让每个时刻都闪着光芒
it makes ordinary moments special.
它可以让每个平凡的日子
And it can transform the every day
变得非凡
into something extraordinary.
我知道你讨厌我前夫
I know you don't like my ex-husband,
也许你不喜欢他喜欢做的事
and maybe you don't like what he's trying to do,
但别让整个镇子承担后果
but don't punish the town, don't deny everyone here
别否决掉让每个人接触到音乐和文化的机会
the chance to be exposed to music and culture.
这个俱乐部会让我们振作并团结起来
This club will uplift and unite us
我们现在很需要它
and we need that right now.
我在纽约工作了十年 就在...
I spent ten years in New York working for--
大都会博物馆 我知道
The Met, I know.
你今早交了一份简历
You dropped off your resume this morning.
是吗
I did?
对啊
Oh, yes, I did.
这份工作是你的了
And the job is yours...
是啊
Right.
没错
Of course.
工作
The job...
需要...
which entails...?
哥们
Hey man.
昨晚的事我想道歉
I want to apologize for last night,
情况有点失控
things got a little bit out of control.
就像过去一样
Just like the good old days.
我知道
I know, right?
但不能再那样了 约翰
But it ain't going down like that again, John.
拜托 就这么一次
Come on, it was a one time thing.
我就是想找点乐子
I was just having a little bit of fun.
就这一次
It was a one time thing.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表