剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我理解你的感受 但是崔思
I understand how you feel but Trace,
这就是生意
it's just business.
对不起
I'm sorry.
米克 过来看看这个
Hey Mick, take a look at this!
对不起
I'm sorry.
箱子来了
Well, the boxes came.
还有箱子
More boxes?
不同的箱子
Different boxes.
原来你爷爷
It turns out that your grandfather
是个疯狂的记录员
was a fanatical record keeper...
戴尔 我知道这个账目对办公室来说很重要
Del, I know that this account is important for the office,
但我现在的工作时间和我在纽约的时候不变
but I'm back to working the same hours I was in New York.
我可以叫来更多的人
I can bring in more people.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但不仅仅是这样
But it's not just that.
我有种感觉 这个财产
I'm getting the feeling that this property means
对我爸和叔叔来说有更深长的意味
something more to my dad and to my uncle...
也只有你能搞明白了
Well, if anyone can figure this out, it's you.
我搬回家不是为了做这种事
I didn't move home for this.
也许这就是你回来的意义 你只是没发现
Maybe you did, you just didn't know it.
你不会也是我爸计划中的一部分吧
You're not in on my dad's plan too, are you?
不 但我为你担心
No, but I am concerned about you.
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine, thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
已出♥售♥
你能相信他竟然这么做了吗
Can you believe he's doing this?
他给你赚钱了
He's making you money.
背着我把俱乐部卖♥♥掉吗
By selling the club out from under me?
我知道...
Yeah, I know...
但崔思 就商业决策来说这没有什么错
But Trace, it's not a bad business decision.
你站在他那边替他说话是吗
So you're defending him?
不是所有东西都只和利益有关 艾比
You know, not everything is about spreadsheets, Abby.
我知道这对你来说利益从来不是重点
I know, this was never about spreadsheets for you.
没错
Exactly.
我这样说是因为合乎逻辑
I'm just trying to be logical.
你知道我会为你做任何事的 不是吗
You know that I would do anything for you, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
也许你可以和他谈谈
Hey! Maybe you could talk to him?
让他改变决定
Get him to change his mind.
我可以试一试 但希望不大
I can try, but it's not likely.
我差一点就能说服他了 我感觉得到
It was so close, I can taste it.
你准备怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我不知道 但我在这件事上投入了太多努力
I don't know, but I've put too much work
我不会就这样轻易放弃的
into this to let it go without a fight.
对崔思来说这不只是生意
It's not just business for Trace.
他从高中开始就一直在说
He's been talking about opening a place
要开一家像这样的店
like this since high school.
而且他这两个月都在忙前忙后非常辛苦
And he's been breaking his neck for the last two months
就为了把这家店开出来
trying to put it together.
我也给他弄到了些钱
And I'm kicking him back some of the money,
他缺的钱
money he didn't have.
这对他来说也是笔好交易
This has been a good deal for him, too.
我不觉得他是这么想的
I don't think that's what he had in mind.
我要运行一组新数据
Well, I gotta run a new set of numbers.
马特·福克斯外聘了一个顾问来
Matt Fox brought in an outside consultant.
我听说她很厉害
I heard she's tough.
我还有一件事...
Just, one thing...
照片里你和妈妈旁边的那个人是谁
Who's that in the picture with you and Mom?
那是托马斯年轻的时候
That's Thomas when he was young.
看起来有点好笑
Looks like something was funny.
那时很多事都挺有意思的
A lot of things were funny back then.
发生了什么
So, what happened?
你变了 你长大了
You change, you grow up.
你把小时候的东西都收起来了
You put away childish things.
你从哪弄到这个的
Where'd you get that?
在托管机构的文件里放着
It was in the files from the Trust.
爷爷肯定是把它放在材料里了
Grandpa must've put them into the paperwork.
我记得这张照片 我没笑
I remember that photo... and I wasn't laughing.
布蕾·奥布赖恩的《最后的礼服》
The Last Dress by Bree O'Brien!
《当时女性》各位倾情推荐
Brought to us generously by the great people at WomenWrite.
在空旷的舞台上打一道白色的光圈
A white circle of light on an empty stage.
艾丽·爱尔金 穿着简单的白婚纱
Ellie Alkin, in a simple wedding dress,
走到灯光下
walks underneath the spot.
她暗暗叹了口气 几乎无法说话
She takes a furtive breath, almost unable to speak...
都是我的错 我不是在说礼服
It was all my fault and I'm not talking about the dress,
花束 或是蛋糕的事
the flowers, or even the cake.
我是说查理
It was Charlie.
查理的错都是因为我
Charlie's faults were all mine.
是我让他进入了我的生活
I had let him into my life.
马文·爱尔金进 拿着枯萎的玫瑰
Marvin Alkin enters, carrying a withered rose.
我女儿不肯让事情轻易过去
My daughter couldn't let go of anything.
言语并无用处 亲吻却无感觉
Words never spoken, kisses never felt.
等下 在这里停一下
Okay, whoa guys-- let's just stop here for a second.
布蕾 这是怎么回事
Bree, what is this?
我重写了剧本
I rewrote the script.
你干什么了
You what?
实际上 我用新剧本替换了原来的
Well, actually, I replaced the new script with the original.
我们谈过的
Listen, we've spoken about this.
我是来帮你的
I'm trying to help you here.
我只是想写一点
And I'm trying to write something
我可以为之自豪的东西
that I can be proud of...
坦白讲 我喜欢这一版
Frankly, I prefer this version.
这家人很有性格 很有生活
This family is rich with character, with life.
很美妙啊
It's beautiful.
而且艾丽的礼服成为了一个标志
And Ellie's dress becomes a symbol
代表着她的伤痛和渴望
of both her pain and longing.
布蕾 这是我的公♥司♥
Bree, this is my company...
马丁 这是我的剧本
And Martin, this is my script.
布蕾 这是你最后的机会了
Bree, this is your last chance.
如果不是我 你还困在
If it wasn't for me, you'd be stuck
切萨皮克海岸那呢
way back in Chesapeake Shores.
你给我带了花吗
You brought me flowers?
是给妈妈的 阿克塞尔 你好啊
They're for Mom. Hey Axel!
我不觉得你会喜欢郁金香
I didn't think you were a tulip kind of guy.
是不喜欢
No, not really.
你怎么样
So, how are you doing?
好多了
I've been better.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
话传得可真快
Word travels fast.
我们就是为啤酒花♥园♥贷款的人
And we're the ones doing the loan for the Beer Garden.
我觉得如果你想谈谈这事的话
I figured if you wanted to talk about it,
你会来找我的
you'd come to me.
你怎么想
Well, what do you think?
我觉得这是个好生意 钱的方面靠谱
I think it's a good deal, and the financials make sense.
但你不想听到这个对吧
But that's not what you want to hear, is it?
我想知道怎么阻止这事
I want to know how to stop it.
那你得拿出一个
You'd have to come up with a better offer
比啤酒花♥园♥更好的方案
than the Beer Garden.
我以为我们是合作伙伴
I thought we were partners.
他怎么能在我手底下把地方卖♥♥了呢
How can he just sell the place out from under me?
因为他出了钱了
Because he put up the money,
而且既然俱乐部还没开 它就没有价值
and since the club isn't open yet, it doesn't have value.
对我来说有价值
It does to me.
我曾问过你 我要再问你一次
I'd asked you this before, and I'll ask it again.
如果你需要 你妈妈和我可以联名贷款
If you want, your mother and I can co-sign a loan--
我很感谢你
And I appreciate that--
你觉得还有附加条件
You think there'd be strings attached!
我只是不想让事情变得复杂
I just don't want to complicate things.
我只是想帮忙
And I'm just trying to help!
我知道 我知道
I know... I know.
是我让自己卷进去的
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表