剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你还好吗 艾比
How you doing, Abby?
挺好的 挺好的 我只是
Good. Good. I'm--
我的常规工作量和新的行政职责
I'm a little overwhelmed with my normal workload
弄得我有点手忙脚乱
and the new administrative duties, but....
成为了副董事长就是这样
It comes with the vice president title.
这是什么
What's this?
马特·福克斯刚刚直接联♥系♥了纽约办公室
The New York office just heard from Matt Fox directly.
他因为和你父亲做的那个交易
And he's been swimming in bad publicity
最近一直在面对负面报道
from the deal he's doing with your father.
好吧 我警告过他了
Right, well, I-- I warned him about that.
没错
You did.
他最后决定了
He's decided that unless
除非你父亲能有当地人的支持
your father can get local support behind him...
否则他就退出交易
...that he's pulling out of the deal.
他希望把这个给你父亲
And he wants your father to have this.
戴尔 这很糟糕
Del, this is bad.
你是了解马特·福克斯的
You know Matt Fox.
这不是糟不糟糕的问题 这就是生意
This isn't bad. It's just business.
"他凝视着她的双眸 瞬间迷失其中
"He gazed into her eyes, instantly lost at sea.
他的心在一座荒岛搁浅了
His soul shipwrecked on a deserted island
岛上遍地是破碎的梦想和相思
of broken dreams and love unrequited."
这是本消防训练手册
It's a firefighting training manual.
没起火哪来的消防
Wouldn't that require some sort of--?
他对她的爱意以一千个烈日的温度燃烧着
"His love for her burned with the heat of 1,000 suns."
这就算提到火了
Okay, we've got fire.
西蒙·阿沃特写的《永远的卡罗琳》
It's Always Caroline by Simon Atwater.
如果见了作者 就要读一读他的书
If you meet an author, you should read his book.
原子轨道经杂化后
"Hybridized electron configurations of...
最外层电子排列组合
...their valence shell atomic orbitals."
纽约大学的有机化学教材
Yeah, it's organic chemistry by the faculty of NYU.
写得不错
It's really good stuff.
还是在图书馆效率高一点
Yeah, I'd probably get more work done at the library.
是啊
Sure.
如果去医学院的话 你要留在那里吗
So are you planning on staying in town if you go to med school?
不确定 如果能进斯坦福的话
I don't know. If I do get into Stanford, maybe....
在那之前
You know, until then,
我最好潜心钻研
I think I just really need to hunker down...
专心学我的电子排列
...and start memorizing electron configurations.
如果你想歇歇的话
Well, if you want a break from all that fun...
我们今天下午有场培训
...this afternoon we're doing some training at the station.
我是该歇歇
Yeah, that could be good.
我打包票乔丹和海军那帮小伙子
I'm sure Jordan and the Navy boys
很想让你这个陆军来我们这里试试看
will want the Army guy to take a stab at the course.
好让你们看笑话吗
So will I be humiliated?
谁第一次都会闹笑话
Yeah, the first time, everyone is.
他们俩拉了一天手 真怪了
These two have been holding hands all day. Who does that?
最后手会麻掉的
Eventually, their fingers are gonna get numb.
我是想说
I mean...
两个人这么相爱 一定是很美妙吧
...I guess that must be kind of amazing, being that in love.
肯定是了
Yeah, it must be.
肯定是的
Yeah, it must be.
杰西
Jess?
怎么了
Yes?
我有话要说
I have to say something.
你说吧 我不拦着你
You can say it. I won't stop you.
鸡肉
Your chicken.
要在底层用445度烤一小时
You gotta bake it at 445 for an hour on the bottom shelf...
不是最上层
...not the top shelf because
你的烤箱温度比别的高5度
your oven runs five degrees too hot.
懂了
Got it.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know.
希望不会冒犯到你
Hope I wasn't too forward.
-我喜欢诚实的人 -445度
- No, I think honesty is best. - 445.
记住了
Got it.
-饼干 -我得去一趟城里
- My cookies. - I need to get to town.
-饼干要烤糊了 -现在就得走
- They're gonna burn. - I gotta go right now.
好的
Okay.
文字游戏
-再见了 -再见
- Bye. - Bye-bye.
妈 谢谢你帮忙
Mom, thank you so much for helping me to inventory.
不用谢
Of course.
你还没告诉我
Hey, you never told me.
西蒙听到你喜欢他的书是什么反应
What did Simon say when you told him you loved his book?
我再也不找西蒙了
Oh. I'm never contacting Simon ever again.
为什么
What?
-你在说笑吗 -不是
- You're kidding, right? - No.
那是为什么
Why not?
我们俩是不可能的
It would never work out.
就算在一起了 也会分开
If it did work out, it still wouldn't work out.
-布蕾 -我心理医生说
- Bree-- - My psychiatrist calls it...
这是典型的遗弃后遗症
...A classic case of abandonment issues.
太好了 你在这里
Oh. Great, you're here.
不在这儿能在哪儿
As opposed to--?
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你今晚来我家吧 你现在能来最好
I need you to come to my house tonight or now, preferably now.
-为什么 -因为我做了鸡肉干酪
- Okay. Why? - Because I'm making chicken parmesan.
-然后呢 -我要和你培养感情
- And? - Because I need to bond with my sister.
-得了吧 -因为如果我真的
- Please. - Because if I end up doing...
忍♥不住做了这件事
...what I'm about to do,
就会把所有一切都搞砸
then I will mess everything up like I always do.
我就不掺合你的事了
No, I'm gonna sit this one out.
-而且我去不了 -为什么
- Plus, you know what? I can't. - Why?
我要整理书
Because I'm doing inventory.
然后呢
And?
杰西
Jess.
你没问题的
You can do this.
没问题
You can do this.
好吧
Okay.
谢了 -拜拜
- Thank you. - Bye.
奥布赖恩家族计划
我们的施工计划不仅提供了短期岗位
We're providing not only short-term constructions jobs...
更提供了长♥期♥的工作机会
...but long-term, sustainable work...
为切萨皮克的每一位居民
...that'll provide everyone in Chesapeake Shores...
提供更高的生活质量
...with a better life and a better livelihood.
我的父亲建筑了这座我们都热爱的城镇
Now, my father built this town that we all love--
你很擅长演讲
You're very good at this.
讲一周 每晚两场
Well, I'm here for a week, two shows nightly.
和你朋友们宣传宣传
Tell your friends.
什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you here?
我是替马特·福克斯跑腿的
I have a delivery from Matt Fox.
这里记录了托马斯叔叔
It's a record of every trade-off
ue2c4械慕灰缀驼壑屑苹?
and compromise Uncle Thomas has ever made...
全都是断章取义
...taken completely out of context.
这会把他打垮的
This will destroy his foundation.
毁掉他的名声
It'll ruin him.
福克斯让我拿这个对付他吗
He wants me to use this against Thomas?
他坚持要这么做
Actually he insisted.
我用不着
I don't need this.
福克斯不在乎这些
I don't think Fox cares one way or the other.
他只想把托马斯挤下台
He just wants Thomas out of the picture.
他让我来扮演这个角色
And now it's my job?
硬字幕
你怎么样
How you doing?
你什么时候开始吃胡萝卜了
Since when do you eat carrot sticks?
问你妈吧
Talk to your mother.
我不吃
No, I'm good.
你怎么来了
So, what brings you by?
妈妈说你又回来上班了
Mom told me you went back to work.
但是你这个月都应该在家歇着
You were supposed to stay home for the rest of the month.
没什么区别
It doesn't make much difference.
在家工作一样也是工作
Work from home, work from the office.
我在家待不住
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表