剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我不太确定我在这做什么
I'm not sure what I'm doing here.
艾比有事
Abby is occupied.
奶奶忙着处理托马斯叔叔的事 康纳还是那样
Gran is busy with Uncle Thomas. Connor is Connor.
我死活求布蕾 她都不肯来
I've already talked to Bree to death on this.
-是什么让我... -只剩你一个
- Which makes me-- - The only one left.
现在我们要做什么
Okay. What do we do from here?
我说 你听着
Okay, I talk, you listen.
然后你给出一些积极
And you respond with sage advice
合适的明智建议
that is positive and appropriate.
知道了
Got it.
最近情况变得非常复杂
Okay, so it's gotten very complicated around here.
难道你的生活不总是复杂的吗
Isn't your life always complicated?
对不起 请继续
I'm sorry, go on.
我有一个朋友 他一开始并不是我朋友
So I have this friend who didn't start as a friend.
其实他很友善 然后他又不是我朋友了 再之后...
Well, he did, and then he wasn't my friend, and then--
你知道近距离看一个人时
You know when you see someone up close...
会突然觉得他们不一样了
...and then suddenly, they just seem different?
但这很复杂 因为他是我的员工
But it's complicated because he's my employee and--
假设来说
Hypothetically.
我们能假设
Can we maybe just call this
这个假设中的人叫大卫吗
hypothetical person David, hypothetically?
快停下
Stop.
好的
All right, okay.
好了
Yeah, so okay.
-"大卫"很棒 -是的
- "David" is great. - Yeah.
但我总会搞砸我的恋爱 对吗
But I mess up relationships, right?
对 我想是的吧
Right. I think?
所以 凯文 我该怎么办
So, Kevin, what do I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
就这样吗
That's it?
我连自己的生活都是一团糟
I don't know what's going on with my life.
我不知道与莎拉之间算什么
I'm not sure what's happening with Sarah.
不知道能否相信自己的判断
Don't know if I can trust my own judgment.
这感觉我了解
Mm. I know all about that.
我该怎么处理假想大卫的事
So, what do I do with hypothetical David?
就...
Just...
...不要吻他
...don't kiss him.
奶酪鸡肉
Chicken parmesan.
什么
What?
我得做奶酪鸡肉
I gotta make chicken parmesan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
Yes!
不 我要做精灵女王
No, I get to be the fairy queen.
昨天和前天都是你当精灵女王
You were the fairy queen yesterday and the day before.
妈妈
Mom?
要不我当精灵女王怎么样
Okay, how about I'm the fairy queen,
你们俩可以一起当公主
and you can both share being princesses.
-好吧 -好吧
- Fine. - Fine.
-崔思 -崔思
- Trace. - Trace.
-姑娘们感觉怎么样啊 -好多了
- How are you girls feeling? - All better.
太棒了 艾比
That's good. Hey, Abs.
-嘿 -来击掌
- Hey. - Give me some.
可怕的蜘蛛
Scary spider!
-你们在干嘛呢 -我们要去精灵花♥园♥玩
- What're you up to? - We'll go play in the fairy garden.
-你可以当国王 -尽管我很想...
- You get to be the king. - As much as I would love that...
但我今晚得工作 改天吧 好吗
...I have to work tonight. Another time, okay?
-好的 -玩得开心
- Okay. - All right. Have fun.
拿了些采购订单给你♥爸♥爸签字
Got purchase orders for your dad to sign off on.
他在吗
Is he around?
不在 他应该一会就回来了
No, he should be back in a few minutes.
俱乐部里的事怎么样了
So how are things going at the club?
很顺利
It's going great.
丽和约翰刚动身去纳什维尔
Leigh and John just left for Nashville.
约翰接了一些演出
And John's picking up some studio gigs,
丽在收拾她的公♥寓♥ 所以...
and Leigh's packing up her apartment, so....
你没在听
...you aren't listening.
艾比 你怎么了
Abby, what's going on with you?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just--
我们快一个星期没有见面了
We haven't seen each other in almost a week.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just, uh--
最近忙着让俱乐部起步...
It's been a little crazy trying to get the club off the ground...
-还尝试写新歌♥ -崔思
- ...and trying to write new material. - Trace.
我们好像一直在进行同样的对话
It seems like we keep having the same conversation.
我忙工作和我的家庭
It's my work and my family.
你忙俱乐部和你的音乐
Your club and your music.
我没法成为你的狂热粉丝
I can't be your groupie.
我永远都不希望你是
And I would never want you to be.
艾比 我们可以做到的
Abby, we can make this work.
真的吗
Can we?
会好起来的
It's gonna get better.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
但你要知道
But you know...
如果你向精灵女王许下承诺
...if you make a promise to the fairy queen,
就必须遵守到底
you have to keep it.
都听你的 女王陛下
Whatever you say, Your Highness.
妈妈 公主们都在等 你几时过来
Mom, the princesses are waiting. When are you coming?
妈妈
Mom.
-好了 -在等你哦
- All right. - Waiting.
精灵女王要去忙了 回见
The fairy queen needs to do some work. See you later.
湾畔倾情
第二季 第七集
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
工作怎么样
How's work?
挺好的
Good.
关键在于效率 条理 毅力
The key is efficiency, organization, perseverance....
和缺乏睡眠吗
And lack of sleep?
是的 我昨晚加班弄到很晚
Yes. I was up late last night catching up on work.
有两家科技公♥司♥同时要推出新平台
It's two tech companies both rolling out new platforms.
我说服了他们合并
And I talked them into merging.
真厉害
Wow, impressive.
姑娘们 你们的妈妈非常非常聪明
Girls, your mother is very, very smart.
真想知道她的智商是从哪儿遗传的
I wonder where she got it from.
今天天气真好
Oh, sure now, it's a wonderful day.
孩子们 功课放书包里了吗
Girls, did you pack your homework in your backpacks?
-放了 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
-这么早就出门 -律所第一次评估
- You're leaving early. - It's the first evaluation at the firm.
我很骄傲 有你是他们的运气
I'm proud. They're lucky to have you.
你很快就会掌管那地方了
Soon, you're gonna be running the place.
掌管那里吗 再看看吧
Running the place, huh? We'll see about that.
孩子们去刷牙吧
Girls, let's go brush your teeth.
咪♥咪♥应该是来送你们上学的
I think Mimi's here to take you to school.
爸爸 我几分钟后就下来
Dad, I'll be back down in a few minutes.
我们可以开始看计划书
We can start going over the proposal.
好的 很好
Okay. Very good.
-大家好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
天气真好 对吧
What a beautiful day, huh?
-凯文要搬出去了 -真好
- Kevin's moving out. - Ah. Wonderful.
-我同意 -谢谢
- I agree. - Thanks.
-谢谢你康纳 -兄弟就该这样
- Thank you, Connor. - Hey, what are brothers for?
是时候了 我在伯奇和阿尔派恩找到个地方
I figured it's time. I found a place on Birch and Alpine.
-他们说有消息会通知我 -太好了
- They told me they'd let me know. - Great.
在某些文化中
In some cultures,
孩子在结婚前都和父母同住
children live with their parents until they get married.
即使到婚后 有些家庭仍住在一起
And even then, some families still live together.
也许等我结婚生子后再搬回来
Maybe if I get married and have kids, I'll move back in.
家门随时为你敞开
Ha, ha. Well, you are always welcome.
我要进城
I am going to town.
-我和你一起去 -好的
- I'll go with you, Mom. - Oh, good. Okay.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表