剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你懂的
You know it.
来吧 我们一起
Come on, let's do this.
崔思
Trace?
你是不是忘了什么
Did you forget something?
你还签着合约呢
You're under contract.
崔思·莱利乐队只要上了台
The Trace Riley Band walks out on that stage
你的专辑就肯定发不了了
and your album will never be released.
我说到做到
I'll make sure of it.
大家今晚过得如何
How's everybody doin' tonight?
我是崔思·莱利 这位是可爱的丽·科里
I'm Trace Riley, this is the lovely Leigh Corley,
这位是唯一的约翰·劳尔
and this is the one and only John Rawl.
我们是崔思·莱利乐队
We're The Trace Riley Band.
*没想到今晚会在这见到你*
*Didn't think I'd see you here tonight *
*其实我本该知道的*
*But I guess I really should have known*
*别人站在你的灯光里*
*Someone else is living in your light*
*而我在暗处*
*And I'm standing in the shadow*
*我想是我弄丢了什么*
*Well I guess I went and let things fall away*
*我答应你我会改变*
*And I promised you that I was gonna change*
*但为时已晚*
*But it's too late*
*你已芳心他许*
*You met somebody now*
*我想他一定很适合你*
*I bet he's pretty good for you*
*我总有一天会知道*
*I thought I'd know somehow*
*如何应对失败*
*How to handle falling through*
*但当我看到你的模样*
*But when I see your face*
*所有记忆再次涌上心头*
*All the memories are crashing through the wall*
*因为那自♥由♥落体般的感觉*
*Because the free fall*
*因为那自♥由♥落体般的感觉*
*Because the free fall*
*因为那自♥由♥落体般的感觉*
*Because the free fall*
丽和我不再在马克·霍尔那录音了
Leigh and I just finished the recording with Mark Hall.
你们已经签约了吗
So you've signed already?
只签了一张专辑
Just for the one album.
真的 那然后呢
Really... and then?
我们会像和马克合作时候一样好
As good as it was working with Mark,
而且我觉得崔思·莱利乐队
I think the Trace Riley Band
要向另一个方向发展
is gonna be moving in another direction.
崔思和我在创作时很有默契
Trace and I have always had chemistry as writing partners.
约翰·劳尔就像是乐队的凝结剂
And John Rawl's baselines are the glue
把我们团结在一起
that hold it all together.
我是说音乐上的
Musically, that is.
对我们来说 合作是第一位的
For us, it's all about collaboration.
我们的优势就在于乐队
Our strength is the band.
回头打给我
Give me a call.
一定
Will do.
杰西 我们有麻烦了
Jess, we got a problem.
别告诉我是他回来了
Don't tell me, he's back?
不 我查了他的信♥用♥卡♥
No, I ran his credit card.
他骗了我吗
And he stiffed me?
之前做的那些事就不提了
On top of everything he put us through,
他连账单都不还吗
he didn't pay his bill?
更糟 他的名字是假的
Worse... he lied about his name.
我就知道 他是个罪犯吧
I knew it. He's a criminal, right?
是不是个杀人犯
He's a killer, isn't he?
把别人烦到死
He annoyed someone to death.
他真名是什么 你报♥警♥了吗
What's his real name and have you called the police yet?
他是名旅行作家 而且不是无名小卒
He's a travel writer, and not just any.
他写了关于美国旅行的经典书
He's written the quintessential books on American travel.
他就是肯尼斯·谢恩
He's Kenneth Shane.
不是吧
No!
也许他不像我们讨厌他那么讨厌我们呢
Maybe he didn't hate us as much as we hated him.
别担心 有多少人会去看纽♥约♥时♥报♥呢
Don't worry. I mean, how many people read the New York Times?
你不来点派吗
You're not having any pie?
等下 我还不饿
Right now, I'm not very hungry.
多吃点 这个苹果大黄
Suit yourself, the apple rhubarb...
非常好吃
is excellent.
你干嘛呢 托马斯
What are you doing, Thomas?
吃派啊
Eating pie.
别跟我耍小聪明
Don't you be smart with me.
你和米克不应该这样的
You're turning this thing with Mick into something it is not.
妈妈 我在做我应该做的事
Mom, I'm doing what I need to do.
我几年前就应该阻止这些事的
I should've stopped this years ago,
我本来可以的
I could've.
我应该阻止你♥爸♥爸对你做那样的事
I should've stopped your father, from doing what he did to you.
事情已经过去 你就不要自责了
You can't blame yourself over what happened.
我就是自责
I do, I do.
因为我应该更清楚的
Because I should've known better.
米克你好啊 你应该尝尝苹果大黄
Hey Mick, you should try the apple rhubarb.
谢谢 我来个蓝莓的
Thanks, I'll have the blueberry!
米克
Mick?
不管你要做什么
Whatever it is you're going to do,
别做
don't do it.
妈妈 我坐在桌子前
Mom, I'm sitting down at a table,
准备吃派呢
having a piece of pie.
但我刚听到了一些消息
But I did just hear some news.
活动的主办方获得了全部许可
The sponsor of the event got all the necessary permits
除了自己展位的那个
except for the one for its own booth.
真的吗
Really?
所以我的桌子都要被挪走吗
So all my tables have been removed?
现在正挪着呢
Well, they're in the process being removed.
展会会开到下周
The fair will run through next weekend,
但主办方 很遗憾 要走了
but the sponsor, alas, is gone.
很遗憾
Alas...
晚点再和你聊 妈妈
Talk to you later, Mom.
米克
Mick.
汤米 再见
See you, Tommy.
真不敢相信你会做这种事
I can't believe you did this!
所以是我的错吗
Oh, so now it's my fault?
你不应该对托马斯这样
You shouldn't be doing this to Thomas.
你这样对他是不对的
The way you're treating him is not right.
我希望你别这么做了
I want you to stop it!
你说你不会站队的
And you said you weren't going to pick sides.
米克
Oh, Mick.
很早之前队就站好了
The sides were picked a long time ago.
杰西 如果你提出要为家人做饭
You know Jess, when you offer to cook for your family,
你应该亲自做的
you're the one who's supposed to be cooking.
我不行 我太紧张了
I can't, I'm too nervous.
而且你不会做饭
And you don't know how?
没错 这也是一个原因
Yeah, that too.
你还没读吗
You haven't read it yet?
没 我不想
No, I don't want to.
如果评价很差 我就得关掉旅馆
If it's bad, I'm going to have to close down the B&B,
从切萨皮克海岸搬走
move away from Chesapeake Shores,
奥布赖恩家族的名声就永远被毁掉了
and the O'Brien family name might be ruined forever.
是不是有点太夸张了
Isn't that a little dramatic?
没有
No.
读吧
Just read it.
好吧
All right.
旅行穿越这个国家
Traveling across the country,
我发现了许多隐藏已久的秘密
I've discovered many long kept secrets.
优胜美地雄伟的峭壁 温暖的湖水
The majestic cliffs of Yosemite, the warm waters of,
以下省略
okay blah blah blah...
之后我决定在切萨皮克海岸的
And then I managed to stop in the charming town
一座迷人的小镇短暂停留
of Chesapeake Shores.
这是一座古朴宜人的村庄
A quaint and delightful village
当地人友好而亲切
filled with friendly and gracious folk.
当地的旅馆也是如此吗
Can one say the same about the local B&B?
好了 我不想再读了
Okay, I'm not reading anymore.
我再也不会睁眼了
In fact, I'm never opening my eyes again.
好吧
Fine.
当地的旅馆由一位小镇本地人
The local B&B, run by a native of the town,
尽心尽力地运作着
leaves no stone unturned.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表