剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
当然有了
Sure there is.
你听
Listen.
早上好 美人
Morning beautiful.
早上好
Good morning.
我闻到了咖啡和早餐
I smell coffee and food,
还有森林的味道
and the forest.
前两个是我的功劳
Well, I can take responsibility for the first two.
客房♥服务
Room service.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 今天的荒野指南
So, what does my wilderness guide
有什么推荐我们去的地方吗
have in store for us today?
我想着也许先爬32千米阿巴拉契亚山
Well, I was thinking maybe a 20 mile trek up the Appalachian,
寻找一些食物 然后我们可以徒手登峰
some foraging for lunch, and we could free climb the summit.
我听说景色非常美
I heard the view's spectacular.
或者我们可以享受一些独处时间
Or, maybe we could have some alone time?
我选独处时间
Yes, I vote for alone time.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文 等等我
Kevin, wait up.
我想为昨天的事道歉
I wanted to apologize for yesterday.
你没有必要道歉
You have nothing you to apologize for.
我要
Yeah, I do.
我从没关心过你
I never thought about you,
关于我告诉你我的丈夫
about how me telling you about my husband...
我回家了
I came home.
我最好的朋友去世了
My best friend died.
就是
That...
就是这样
that's it.
我只是幸运地活下来了
I got lucky.
我想我可以再去爱别人
And I thought I could do this again,
但是我不能
but I can't.
最有意思的是 我觉得我也不能
The funny thing is, I don't think I can do it either.
谢谢你请我的晚餐 冰淇淋
Thanks for dinner, ice cream...
我也过得很开心
I had a fun time, too.
我始终都喜欢这个地方
I always liked this place.
我记得当你买♥♥下来的时候 可烂了
I remember when you bought it, it was pretty run down.
是啊 曾经是那样
Yeah, it was.
你觉得我要把房♥子推掉
You think I was going to tear it down,
再盖些新的吗
build something new?
不 当然不了
No, of course not.
为什么会有人这么做
Why would anyone ever do that?
你做得很好
Well, you did a nice job.
谢谢了
Well thank you.
我来这不是因为我认输
I didn't come here to capitulate.
我没有放弃信托
I'm not giving in on the Trust.
我以为我们只是要喝杯咖啡
I thought we were just going to have a cup of coffee.
我的帅儿子们
So here's my handsome sons.
给你们带了些小蛋糕来吃
Brought you some muffins to go with your coffee.
大家还好吗
So... everybody getting along?
看起来是的
So it seems.
也许我们能至少谈谈
Maybe we could at least talk about reducing
减少开♥发♥规模的事儿吧
the scale of the development.
这样我们就不用讨论天气了
Just so we don't have to talk about the weather.
米克 我在试图做些努力出来
Mick, I'm trying to make some headway here.
信托是关于信任的
The Trust is about trust.
好吧
All right,
我们来谈谈信托的事儿
let's talk about the Trust.
是时候好好谈谈了
Okay, it's about time.
我忘了
I forget.
你是从英格兰哪里来的
So where in England are you from?
事实上我不是英格兰人
Actually not from England.
我出生长大在华盛顿州塔科马市
Tacoma, Washington, born and raised.
伍德罗·威尔森高中
Woodrow Wilson High School.
公羊队加油
Go Rams.
等下 真的吗 不可能
Wait, seriously? No!
出生于北威尔士 在伦敦长大
Born in North Wales, raised in London,
在牛津读大学
educated at Oxford.
你跟踪过我吗
Are you stalking me?
这都写在你书的封面背面了
It's on the inside of the jacket cover of your book.
是的 但是信不信随你 我去过塔科马
Oh yes. But, believe it or not, I have been to Tacoma.
什么 为什么
What, why?
那是我遇到卡罗琳的地方
Yeah no, that's really where I met Caroline.
而且以悲剧收场
And it was a complete tragedy.
得了吧
Oh come on, please.
我不怎么相信你的爱情生活会是悲剧
Somehow I do not believe that your love life is sad.
那可是最惨的一次了
It is the worst.
好吧 证明给我们看
Okay, all right, prove it.
我们来打赌吧
And let's up the ante.
最后一块美味的芝士蛋糕
Last piece of heavenly cheesecake,
大卫做的美味的芝士蛋糕给最惨的恋爱经历
David's heavenly cheesecake, for the saddest relationship.
好啊 来吧
Okay, you're on.
他要站起来了
He's gonna stand.
那时
So there was
我和卡罗琳花了十年的时间
a Caroline and I spent ten years
为她找一个世界
searching the world for her,
最后发现她根本不知道我的存在
only to discover that she never even knew I existed.
她没有网吗
Did she not have the internet?
那是很久以前了
This is a long time ago.
我只有电♥话♥ 好吗
I just got a cell phone, okay?
但是我赢了
But I win.
什么 不 你觉得这悲惨吗
What? No, you think that's sad?
当我今年夏天去芝加哥给马丁一个惊喜的时候
When I went to surprise Martin in Chicago this summer,
我在餐馆里碰到他和一个高个金发美女
I ran into him at a restaurant with a very tall brunette
名字叫萨曼莎 重音在"莎"上面
by the name of Samantha, emphasis on the "Tha,"
她穿着我最喜欢的那件外套
and she was wearing my favorite coat.
那件海军蓝的厚呢大衣吗
The navy peacoat?
是的
Yup.
不管怎样 马丁看到我 叫我过去
Anyway, Martin saw me, he calls me over
他说"你好啊 朋友" 跟我打招呼
and he greets me with a "Hey buddy!"
还跟我击掌
and a high five.
不会吧
No!
她赢了 我很抱歉
She wins, I'm sorry.
太悲惨了
That's sad.
是很悲惨 但还不够惨
That is sad, but not sad enough.
这公平吗
Is that fair?
我认为你来吃你自己的芝士蛋糕这不公平
I don't think it's fair if you get to eat your own cheesecake!
这是美国
This is America!
谁都能赢
Whoever wins wins, okay?
大二那年
So, sophomore year of college.
她的名字是艾玛 我们一起上英国文学
Her name was Emma, we were in English Lit together.
我们每天牵着手从家走到学校
We walk home from school everyday holding hands,
我们形影不离
we were inseparable.
这是很悲惨的事儿吗
Okay, this is meant to be sad?
听我说完
Wait for it!
然后她认识了里卡多·哈布斯
Then she meets Ricardo Hubbs.
立刻把我甩了 我那时很绝望
Dumps me immediately, I was devastated.
里卡多·哈布斯听起来很有异域风情
Well Ricardo Hubbs does sound very exotic.
他确实很有异域风情
He was very exotic.
我把自己的感受写了下来
Anyways, I wrote down how I felt,
为什么我感觉这样 然后发给了她
why I felt, and I send it to her.
一周后 她把校对版发回给了我
A week later, she sends it back, graded with corrections.
最惨的是 她给我判了不及格
Yeah, and the worst part is she gave me a failing grade.
干得漂亮
Oh no, bravo!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
不给你 还有个人没说
Whoa no, we still have one more.
杰西 该你说了
Jess, it's your turn.
我没有故事
I don't have a story.
每个人都有
Everybody has a story.
我没有
I don't!
给我们讲个悲伤的故事吧
Tell us a sad story.
好吧
Okay,
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表