剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
- Okay. How? - When I was working at the Met...
我遇到了许多在寻找机会的年轻艺术家
...I met a lot of young artists looking for a break.
他们找到我
And so they'd come to me and
我帮他们宣传 建网站
I'd help them with promotions and websites.
-你想帮我建个网站 -如果你让我做的话
- So you want to help me build a website? - Yeah, if you let me.
行吧 随便你
Fine. Whatever.
这算是"同意"了吗
Is that a "Yes"?
不 这只是"行吧 随便你"
No, it's a "Fine. Whatever."
交给我吧
I'll take it.
首先 我们来讨论一下名字
First, let's talk about the name.
-水火相融是什么意思 -拉迪亚德·吉卜林
- Twains Meet? What does that even mean? - It's Rudyard Kipling.
"东既是东 西既是西"
"East is east, and west is west,
"水火不容 大相庭径"
and never the twains shall meet."
-除了在我的旅馆 -我喜欢这段诗
- Except here at my B&B. - I love the quote.
但大家要怎么才知道这些的含义呢
But how is anyone supposed to know all that?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你要做的就是起一个名字告诉来客
Maybe what you need is a name that tells
当他们离家千里时 这儿就是他们的家
people that this is their home when they're far from theirs.
伊格尔波因特小旅馆怎么样
So, what about the Inn at Eagle Point?
这名字独一无二 上网又好找 还很直观
It's one-of-a-kind, easy to find online, and it paints a picture.
-小旅馆 老鹰 -景观角 我明白
- The Inn. The Eagle. - The Point. I get it.
没问题 可以
Sure. Okay.
-真的吗 -开工吧
- Really? - Let's do it.
那我们就开始吧 这是我的一点想法
Okay. Let's do it. Look. Some of my ideas.
你们今天一定会很开心的
You guys are gonna have the best day.
每个人都这么对我们说
Everyone keeps saying that.
-手表不错 -谢谢 崔思送给我们的
- Nice watches. - Thanks. Trace gave them to us.
他说这会提醒我们什么时候该回家了
He said it would remind us when it was time to come home.
崔思
Trace.
放学了之后你们会来接我们吗
Are you going to be here when we get out?
-我在巴尔的摩有个会要开 -但我会来
- I have a meeting in Baltimore. - But I will be.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
-我爱你们 -拜拜
- All right, I love you. - Bye.
-爱你们 上学可开心了 -拜拜 爱你们
- Love you. So much fun. - Bye. Love you.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
我搬到这儿来是对的 你说对吗
I did the right thing, moving here, right?
当然 切萨皮克海岸是个很棒的地方
Yeah, yeah, Chesapeake Shores is great.
小学
我真的高兴你来了 这对她们来说意义非凡
I'm really glad that you came. I know it meant a lot to them.
如果一年前有人告诉我
If someone told me a year ago
我以后会在切萨皮克海岸附近生活
I'd be living near Chesapeake Shores...
我肯定会说他们疯了
...I would have said they were crazy.
最近很多事情都很离谱
A lot of things are crazy these days.
你和崔思之间是怎么回事
So, what's going on with you and Trace?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你们两个人一起在陪她们吗
Are the two of you spending time with them?
有时候
A little bit.
他们在花灯节上认识的
I mean, they met at the lantern festival.
我们带她们去了几次沙滩
We've taken them to the beach a few times.
韦斯 你是她们的父亲
Wes, you're their dad.
我知道 我只是感觉这不对劲
I know. I just-- It just doesn't seem right.
是吗
Oh, really?
真正不对劲的是几个月前
You know what doesn't seem right is that a few months ago...
我差点因为你的女朋友坐牢
I almost went to jail because of your girlfriend.
你应该事先告诉我崔思有和孩子们见面
You should have talked to me about Trace meeting the girls.
你真的觉得崔思会留在这儿吗
Do you really think Trace is gonna stick around?
总有一天他会回纳什维尔
You know at some point, he's gonna go back to Nashville.
-他回去了又怎样呢 -我担心的不是你
- So what if he does? - Look, I'm not worried about you.
我担心的是女儿们会对...
I'm worried about the girls getting attached to someone who...
可能不会陪在她们身边的人有了依恋
you know, might not be there.
-她们经历的已经够多了 -行了 我懂了
- I think they've been through enough already. - Okay. Okay.
谢谢你考虑了这么多
Well, thank you for that.
怎么了 阿克塞尔又跑掉了吗
What's wrong? Did Axel run off again?
-不会是你♥爸♥爸吧 -一切都没事
- It's not your dad, is it? - Everything's fine.
只是昨晚我把"自♥由♥落体"寄出去了之后
It's just last night, after I sent off "Freefall".
那曲子是有什么问题吗
There's not a problem, is there?
那应该是我们欠的最后一首录音样带了
It was supposed to be the last demo we owed.
他们没有什么问题
They don't have a problem.
他们觉得没问题 那基本就是讨厌那首歌♥了
No problem with it? That's two steps away from them hating it.
崔思 我不知道还能怎样编那首歌♥
Trace, I don't know how many other ways we can approach that song.
我想你应该先看一下这个
I think you should take a look at this first.
他们哪是没问题 他们是很喜欢这首歌♥
That's a long way from no problem with it. They loved it.
他们想把这首歌♥做成单曲
They want to use it as the single.
听起来他们像是很支持这首歌♥
Sounds like they're getting behind this.
-他们什么时候要我们过去 -越快越好
- When do they want us out there? - Soon as we can go.
-他们现在正在找音乐制♥作♥人 -崔思
- They're looking for music producers now. - Trace!
成功了 我们做到了
This is it! We did it!
切萨皮克海岸市中心
谢谢给我留的肉桂面包 这一直是我的最爱
Thanks for saving me the cinnamon bun. Always my favorite.
-嗨 米克 -嗨
- Hey, Mick. - Hey.
他们绝对是看我在镇上的时候会多烤一些
I swear they bake extra when I'm in town.
还记得我们以前总吃史密斯岛的肉桂面包吗
Remember we used to eat Smith Island cinnamon buns all the time?
记得 我特喜欢 但那是很久以前的事了
Oh yeah. I loved them, but that was another lifetime
我的身体也大不如前了
and another metabolism.
-你有什么事吗 米克 -什么意思
- So, what do you want, Mick? - What do you mean?
你这辈子从来不会碰巧撞见谁
You've never accidentally run into anyone in your life.
什么事都有它的目的和安排
There's always a purpose, a plan.
你是想说把奥布赖恩的地♥产♥变成一个公园吗
You mean like trying to turn O'Brien land into a public park?
-公园很重要 -没错
- Parks are important. - Yes.
公园是很重要
They are.
当人们看到那些长年不变的事物
It's wonderful when people see something
也无意去改变它们的感觉是很美好的
that's always been there and don't try to change it.
我只是按我认为最好的做法来
Just doing what I think is best.
爸不想让那片地易主 那是咱家的地
Dad didn't want that land given away. It's O'Brien land.
他想让家族的地一直传承下去
He wanted it kept in the family.
那是很久以前了 世道变了
That was a long time ago. Things change.
的确 但有些事情没变
Yes, they do. But not as much as you think.
托马斯 你为什么一定要这样做
Why are you doing this, Thomas?
你知道我不会开♥发♥那片地的
You know I never would have developed that land.
我一辈子都在保护这里的生态
I've spent my life protecting
我不信任你
the environment, and I don't trust you.
很遗憾你是这样的想法
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.
你知道 负责任的开♥发♥不一定要危及环境
You know, it is possible to build responsibly.
这就是你的人生信条吗 负责任的开♥发♥
Is that what you've done with your life? Build responsibly?
你说的没错
Yeah. I think I have.
我们周三和金融律师有个会
We have a meeting with Capital Management on Wednesday.
他们代表我的合作伙伴 马特·福克斯
They're representing my partner, Matt Fox.
你手头的钱不够吗
You don't have enough to develop this?
不够
No.
苯二酚和酒精
Benzodiazepines and alcohol
氨基丁酸A型受体复合物
bind to a site on the GABAA receptor complex...
调节受体复合物的灵敏度
...that regulates the sensitivity of the receptor complex--
你拿的是我的茄子
Your hand is on my eggplant.
又要让我把手拿开吗
You're not going to tell me to back away again?
-那你照做吗 -这次可不会了
- Would it work? - No. Not this time.
那我就不说了
Then I guess I won't.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
我看你参加了我表亲的婚礼
I saw you somehow got invited to my cousin's wedding.
全消防站的人都收到请柬了
No, the whole firehouse was invited.
我们把玛丽·弗莱农的猫从树上救下来了
We rescued Mary Flannon's cat from a tree.
听起来没什么难度
That's not terribly difficult.
那棵树当时着火了
The tree was on fire.
-那茄子归我了 -我服过役
- I think that means I get the eggplant? - Uh, I was in the Army.
拿过紫心勋章 铜星勋章
Purple Heart, Bronze star.
去年我差点被楼砸死
Last year, a building fell on me.
着火的楼吗
Was it on fire?
我奶奶需要用茄子做干酪
My grandma really needs this for eggplant parmesan.
切萨皮克的消防队员们也很需要这根茄子
And this will go a long way to feed Chesapeake Shore's finest--
-救猫灭火的消防队员 -两者都不误
- Who save cats and put out fires. - Sometimes at the same time.
搞到茄子了吗
Did you get the eggplant?
没有 奶奶要克服一下 自♥由♥发挥了
No. Gran's gonna have to improvise and overcome.
刚才那位是谁
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表