剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
I'd like to read you an excerpt
《永远是卡罗琳》第12章中的摘录
from It's Always Caroline, Chapter 12.
昨天 我遇到了某个让我想起这段的人
Yesterday, I met someone who reminded me of this passage.
我已经厌烦了多年来寻找
I had grown weary after years of searching
无法证实她存在的证明
for that unattainable confirmation that she exists.
活跃的 被迫认为成
The feisty, force to be reckoned with,
不好骗的卡罗琳
not easily fooled... Caroline.
不会为任何事倾倒的女人
The woman who won't fall for anything,
在我隐形的时候看穿我
sees through me to the point where I am invisible.
这就是她美的原因
And that's what makes her beautiful.
*你现在遇见了别人*
*You met somebody now*
*我猜他一定对你很好*
*I bet he's pretty good for you*
*我想...*
*I thought...*
我不明白 丽的声音呢
I don't understand, where's Leigh on this?
听着崔思 我们爱这张唱片
Look Trace, we love this album,
我们想做到百分之百
and we want to get behind it 100%,
但我们只想要你
but we only want you.
所以你怎么说
So what're you saying?
我们是说我们想让你独唱
We're saying we want you as a solo act
我们和你签唱歌♥约
and we'll honor your record deal
让你独自和我们一起录歌♥
providing you record the songs alone with us.
我和丽是创作搭档 好吗
Leigh and I are writing partners, okay?
她是多数歌♥的共同创作人
She co-wrote most of these songs.
你们仍然是创作搭档
And you still are writing partners,
但是丽不属于舞台上
but Leigh doesn't belong on stage,
至少不是和你
at least not with you.
也许凯普唱片会给我找另一位制♥作♥人
Maybe KAP Records should find me another producer.
我就是凯普唱片
I am KAP Records.
听着 你们还是搭档 你们依然一起写歌♥
Look, you're still partners, you're still writing together,
但是这些歌♥必须是你来唱
but these songs need to be sung by you.
崔思
Trace...
我已经做这行超过25年了
I've been doing this for over 25 years
我知道我听到的和我听不到的
and I know what I hear and what I don't.
我对此感到不舒服
I'm not comfortable with this.
大多数人一开始也不舒服 但你会想明白的
Most aren't at first, but you'll come around.
崔思你不会再有一次机会了
Trace, you won't get another shot...
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表