剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
哈里 你该事先打电♥话♥给我的
Harry. Uh, you should've called.
我打了
I did.
我们正在放松 今天事很多
Unwinding. It's a long day.
这些是老朋友?
Old friends?
我真希望你事先给我打了电♥话♥
I re-- I really wish you would've called.
我打过了 打了两次 留了口信
I did, twice. Left voice mail.
你大老远开车来这里 肯定是有重要的事吧
Well, it must be important then. You drove all the way out here.
我觉得我找到杀黛西的凶手了
I think I found the guy that killed Daisy.
好的
Okay.
天啊
: Jesus.
你觉得?
You think?
是他 但我得证明是他
It's him. But I got to prove it.
嗯…
Well, uh...
你能证明是他时再来找我吧 谢谢你通知我
...get back to me when you do. Thanks for the update.
听着
Hey. Whoa, whoa. Look.
丽兹 这是怎么了?你在干什么?
Liz... what is this? What are you doing here?
这看起来像是什么?
What does it look like?
我正在一步一步地前进
I'm putting one foot in front of the other.
好的
Okay.
这不是个奇迹吗?
Isn't that the fucking miracle?
去上班、去参加戒酒会 回到一个空荡荡的公♥寓♥
Going to work, going to meetings. Coming home to an empty apartment.
改变需要一个过程
Change is a process.
去你的
Fuck you.
我所失去的
What I've lost...
我所做过的事
What I've done...
别人完全不明白
They don't have a fucking clue.
你也不明白
And neither do you.
我该进里去了
I should go back inside.
嘿 打电♥话♥给你的监督人吧
Hey, call your sponsor.
回家吧 哈里
Go home, Harry.
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
最近有个毒贩找过我
AVRIL: I was recently approached by a drug dealer.
他算是个头目
Something of a kingpin.
一个多米尼加人
A Dominican fellow.
他认为我也许会对一个生意机会感兴趣
Thought I might be interested in a business opportunity.
贩毒?
To deal drugs?
利用我的慈善机构为他洗黑钱
To use my charity to launder his l'argent.
把他的脏钱洗干净
Clean his filthy cash.
那你跟他怎么说的?
So, what did you say to him?
我能怎么说?
What could I say?
当然是拒绝了
No, of course.
那让我过来有什么事?
So, what am I doing here?
我是个正直的公民
AVRIL: I am an honest citizen.
我有义务向执法部门举报这个人
It is my duty to report this man to the law.
你知道他的名字吗?
You have a name?
菲利斯马利亚莫
Felix Mariama.
我会查一查的
I'll look into it.
还有一件事
Merci. Oh, one more thing.
我知道杀死你们那两位警探的人的名字
I know the names of the men who killed your two detectives.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
约翰温斯顿和罗伯特马尔威尔
John Winston and Robert Marvel.
我的假身份被识破了
My cover's blown.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
而且我那该死的线人杀了你们的警♥察♥
And my fucking CI killed your cops.
糟了
Shit.
你相信他的话?
You believe him?
如果这条线索查不出结果 他就不会这么说
He wouldn't do this if he couldn't deliver.
为了应急出♥卖♥♥♥他人 交换信息
Betraying people when expedient. Trading information.
这是艾威尔的作风 他是凭这手段活下来的
It's what Avril does, how he survives.
这风险很大
It's a big risk.
牙买♥♥加人可能会背叛他
Jakes could flip on him.
谁会相信两个杀死警♥察♥的人的话?
Who's gonna believe the word of two cop killers?
昼警夕惕
Be sober, be vigilant.
魑魅魍魉藏身于民 乘间吞人
The devil walks among you seeking someone to devour.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我们必须小心对付这个混♥蛋♥
We got to be very careful with this motherfucker.
好的
Okay.
打给抢劫及凶案组吧 看我们能抢救些什么
Let's dial in RHD. See what we can salvage.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
Already put in a call.
你通知我时间和地点
You let me know when and where.
嘿
Hey.
你的请求才刚送到
Your-your request only just landed.
黛西克莱顿案的不完整指纹出现了新嫌疑人
New suspect for the Daisy Clayton partial.
你什么时候需要? 现在
Well, how soon do you need it? -Now.
好的 就算我不忙 也有同级互评、上司评价…
Look, even if I wasn't swamped-- peer reviews, supervisor review--
要多久?
How long?
也许一个星期
A-A week, maybe.
黛西死的时候才14岁 婉达
Daisy was 14, Wanda.
被强♥奸♥、被谋杀并被漂洗
Raped, murdered and bleached.
然后他还把她当展示品
Then he put her on display.
可恶
Shit.
这不够逮捕他的
Won't be enough for an arrest.
也许足够申请一个搜查令
Might be enough for a search warrant.
我看看能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
辩方说并没有批准监控的相当理由
Defense is arguing there wasn't probable cause for a wiretap.
法官给我们批监控令的时候 不是已经决定了有足够的理由吗?
Didn't the judge already decide there was
钱德勒说我误导了法官
when she gave us a warrant? -Chandler's saying I misled her.
她至少会攻击你们的判断
Attacking your judgement, at the very least,
但你们俩的名字都在监控令上
but both your names are on the warrant.
负责监控的是强森和摩尔?
It was, uh... Johnson and Moore, monitored the wire?
是的
That's right.
我也许也需要他们作证 我跟利斯探员一直错过彼此的电♥话♥
I may need them, as well. I'm playing phone tag with Agent Reece.
索贝尔想看看监控能否从 艾莉西亚肯特那里拿到证据 确实拿到了
Sobel wanted to see if the wire got results on Alicia Kent-- it did.
窃听到了她跟同伙通话 知道了麦克斯韦尔的身份
Communication with her accomplice, Maxwell's identity.
如果批准监控令的根据事先就不足 那这些都不重要了
None of this matters if ex ante the warrant was insufficient.
我们必须重新证明 当时达到了批准监控令的标准
We have to re-establish that the standard was met.
否则莉西亚肯特就无罪释放?
Or Alicia Kent walks.
我们先过一遍你们用来 获得这个监控令的具体证据吧
Let's go over exactly what evidence you cited to get this warrant.
你确定是同一个营地?
BILLETS: Are you sure it's the same encampment?
确定 科尔大道群 他们搬去了卡加汉大道
Cole Avenue group, yeah. They've migrated to Cahuenga.
很难帮助不愿自助的人 警督
It's hard to help people who don't want to help themselves, L.T.
我同意
I agree,
但如果我们能把毒品及损人利己者
but if we can eliminate the drugs and predatory individuals
从这些社区消除 那谁知道会怎么样?
from these communities, then who knows?
提起损人利己者…
Uh, speaking of predators.
杰克基洛然? 他怎么了?
Oh, Jack Killoran. What about him?
我们监视时 那个汽车沙皇在营地客串了一把
Car czar made a cameo at the encampment while we were watching.
有摄像组陪伴
Complete with camera crew.
我会告诉局长的
I'll let the chief know.
警督
Lieutenant.
阿尔瓦雷茨警长
Sergeant Alvarez.
我感受到了内务部的寒霜
I felt the hoarfrost of Internal Affairs.
你觉得她能撑得住吗?
How you think she's holding up?
警督?难说 祝她好运了
L.T.? Hard to tell. -Mm-hmm. Fingers crossed.
那他们呢?
CRATE: And them?
《冰站斑马》
Ice Station Zebra.
那部电影不好看
That was not a good movie.
确实
BARREL: No, it wasn't.
两位警探
Detectives.
钱德勒女士
Ms. Chandler.
律师
Counselor.
我们局里见
See you back at the station.
麦迪怎么样?
How's Maddie?
她很好 你有心了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表