剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
另一个呢?
outside the car... -And the other?
附近一面墙上画的符号♥
Symbol, drawn on a nearby wall.
用受害者的血画的?
In the victim's blood.
你的也是?
Yours, too?
像一个有腿的钻石
Like a diamond, with legs. -Mm-hmm.
这是个卢恩字母 表示传承与遗产
It's a rune-- signifies inheritance and heritage.
纳粹党也用过
The Nazis used it.
这对后座屠夫有什么意义? 谁知道呢?
What'd it mean for the Butcher?
黛西克莱顿跟她男友当时在搞仙人跳
Daisy Clayton was working a badger game with her boyfriend.
她的某个嫖♥客♥ 会不会知道这些没有公开的细节?
Could one of her johns have known about the holdbacks?
除非他是我的专案调查组里的人
Not unless he was part of my task force.
你对你的队员做过审查吗?
You vet your team? -Yeah.
我的所有手下自愿做了测谎仪测试 他们全都通过了
All my guys volunteered for a polygraph. They all passed.
你从她的皮肤上提取了一个指纹 一个不完整的指纹
You lifted a print off her skin. A-a partial.
是的 从她的脸颊上获取的
Yeah. Off her cheek.
那当时还只是个新程序 试验性的 在法庭上会站不住脚
It was still a new process, experimental. Wouldn't hold up in court.
一切都表明他戴着手套 用了避孕套
Everything indicates he wore gloves, used a condom.
行为科学部的一个心理学家
This shrink from behavioral science,
她的看法是
her take was he took off a glove,
他脱下了一只手套 捏着受害者的嘴巴 割断了她的喉咙
held the vic's mouth when he slashed her throat.
就像是他想让她感受她自己的最后一口气
Like he wanted to feel her last breath.
太变♥态♥了 他们俩都是
Sick fucks, both of 'em.
如果我能做任何事 帮你抓到这个模仿作案者 尽管开口
However I can help you to catch this copycat, let me know.
艾威尔那边进展如何?
So how are things with Avril?
你说呢?
You tell me.
他很狡猾
He's a sly one.
你也是
So are you.
我正在尽全力
I'm doing the best I can.
你什么都没做
You ain't doing shit.
这是他的话吗?
That him talking?
我需要知道 杀死马科斯跟阿里亚斯的牙买♥♥加人是谁
I need the Jakes who killed Marcos and Arias.
知道了 伙计 我一直在挖料!
Man, I been digging!
挖深一点
Dig deeper.
而且要尽快 否则我就把你从行动中撤离
And do it quick. Or I pull the plug on you.
你需要我
You need me.
你弄反了 兄弟
You got that backwards, bro.
谈完了吗?我约了人
We done here? I got a date.
温斯顿?
Winston?
谈完了
Done.
时间不多了
Clock is ticking.
我听到了
Yeah, I hear that.
我去年在地区检察官办公室实习时
MADDIE: Last year, when I interned at the D.A.'s office,
有一桩旧案被重开了
there was a cold case that got reopened.
刑事情报组声称我爸栽赃了证据
CIU claimed that my dad had planted evidence.
我不认为你♥爸♥爸会做那种事
I don't see your father doing that.
他绝不会跨越那条底线
That's a line he wouldn't cross. Ever.
但我做过
But I did.
你栽赃过证据?
You planted evidence?
我跨越了一条底线
I crossed a line.
我在某人的办公桌旁偷看了一份文件
I snooped through a file on somebody's desk.
我看到了关于我爸的一封信 把它拍了下来
Saw a letter about my dad. I took a picture of it.
发给了他的律师哈妮钱德勒
I sent it to his lawyer. Honey Chandler.
这事很复杂
Whoa. That's complicated.
请别说是困果报应
Please don't say karma.
我从没想到这个词
Never crossed my mind.
我想到了
Crossed mine.
我不会称之为“因果报应”
I wouldn't call it karma.
你会称之为什么?
What would you call it?
只是简单常见的利益冲突
Just plain old conflict of interest.
嘿
Hey.
听着 别为这事苛责你自己
Look, it's nothing to beat yourself up about.
这是查理达克斯所持枪♥支♥的 最新枪管局详细目录 五年前做的
This is the latest ATF inventory of Charlie Dax's guns. Done five years ago.
标注为黄色的那支 是史密斯威森军警型手♥枪♥
The one in yellow: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield.
跟杀死克雷夫的那把枪的口径相同
Same caliber as the gun that killed Craver.
这是他的武器的最新联调局详细清单
This is a recent FBI inventory of his weapons.
在斯特劳特家交火后做的
Done after the shoot-out at the Strout house.
没有史密斯威森军警型手♥枪♥?
So, no Smith & Wesson Shield.
没有 可能是在中间这段时间卖♥♥掉了
No. Could've sold it in the interim.
没有销♥售♥收据?
No sales receipt?
那克雷夫衬衫上提取的DNA呢?
What about the DNA on Craver's shirt?
还在等结果
Still waiting.
不管那把枪是丢了、被偷了还是卖♥♥了 他都应该报告
Well, lost, stolen or sold, he's required to report it.
我肯定他有很好的解释
I'm sure he has a good explanation.
我们去听听吧
Let's hear it.
达克斯太太?我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的 博斯警探、艾德格警探
Mrs. Dax? Detective Bosch. Detective Edgar, LAPD.
你先生在家吗?
Is your husband home?
查理 是警♥察♥ 你想怎么处理?
Charlie, cops. What do you want to do?
我告诉过你我不想怎么处理 我不想给他们任何借口 让他们进来吧
Tell you what I don't want to do. Give them any excuses. Let them in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们要出示搜查令吧? 就像你们对韦伦做的一样
You gonna show me a warrant, like you did Waylon?
只是想问几个关于你所持枪♥支♥的问题
Just want to ask you a few questions about your inventory.
枪都在车♥库♥里
Guns are in the garage.
联调局的人杀了我姐夫后
Feds did a whole new inventory the other day,
前阵子做了个新清单
after they killed my brother-in-law.
他们没有给你们发一份吗?
They didn't send you a copy?
你用过一次性手♥机♥吗?
You ever use a burner phone?
我是否购买♥♥了一部合法的预付费手♥机♥?有
Have I ever purchased a legal, prepaid phone? Yes.
这看起来眼熟吗?
Look familiar?
那张照片是我突然间收到的
I got sent that picture out of the blue.
我以为是恶作剧
Thought it was a prank.
我之前不知道跟克雷夫在一起的家伙是谁
Had no idea who the guy with Craver was.
后来在苗圃看到了他
Then at the nursery, there he is.
可恶的联调局探员 很讨人厌
Fucking Fed in my face.
他是克里夫麦克斯韦尔探员
Special Agent Cliff Maxwell.
克雷夫真是他的线人?
Craver really his snitch?
是的
He was.
这张照片你给谁看过吗?
Show this picture to anyone?
没有
No. And when I found out Craver was dead,
当我知道克雷夫被杀 就把它删了
你们想看什么?
I deleted it. What'd you want to see?
史密斯威森军警型手♥枪♥
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield.
你们知道我没有那把枪
You know I don't have it.
联调局清点完以后它就不见了
Came up missing after the Feds did their "inventory."
真没想到
What a surprise.
你没有上报?
You didn't report it.
我不认为有必要 这是法律规定的 这就有必要
Didn't see the fucking point. The point is, it's the law.
是你们的法律 不是我的法律
Your law. Not mine.
搜查队是麦克斯韦尔带领的?
Maxwell lead the search party?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
你们想说克雷夫 就是被你们的人从我这里偷走的
You gonna say that Craver that you people took from me?
那把史密斯威森军警型手♥枪♥杀的?
was killed with the Smith & fucking Wesson
认为是我♥干♥的?
That I did it?
不是 我们谈完了
No. We're done.
这…这事从头到尾都是胡扯
This... this has been bullshit from start to finish.
这当中没有一件事跟我有任何关系
None of this has anything to do with me.
不管是斯特劳特一家 还是308主♥权♥公民
Or the Strouts or the Three Oh Eight sovereigns.
你们知道我们为什么 对这个政♥府♥的状况如此愤怒吗?
You want to know why we're so pissed at the state of the government?
你们自省一下吧
Look in the fucking mirror.
他被麦克斯韦尔陷害了
Maxwell set him up.
为什么在搜查时偷那支枪?
Why steal the Smith & Wesson during the search?
这是最后一个疑点
Last piece of the puzzle.
让那把枪消失 让达克斯看起来更像是有罪的
Disappear the gun, puts Dax looking guiltier.
我有点惊讶你居然同意了跟我见面
I am somewhat surprised you agreed to meet with me.
我怎么能放过这个机会?
How could I pass up the opportunity?
什么机会?
For what?
了解你为什么 会放弃洛杉矶最有权力的工作
To find out why you'd trade one of the most powerful jobs in Los Angeles
换取市政厅让人最痛苦的工作
to be mostly miserable in City Hall.
我现在做的许多工作
So much of what I do now involves cleaning up the mess
是清理政客们以他们的政策造成的乱摊子
politicians create with their policies.
少给我做政♥治♥演讲
Save me the stump speech.
好吧 但这是事实
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表