剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
有发现吗?
Anything?
没有 -大堂摄像机呢?
Nothing. -Lobby cams?
不能用的 只是做做样子的
Phony. Just for show.
验尸官将克雷夫将死亡时间 粗略定为36小时前
Coroner ballparks Craver's death 36 hours ago, roughly.
一天半
Day and a half.
一天半以前 韦伦斯特劳特被铐
Day and a half ago, Waylon Strout was in handcuffs.
他的哥哥躺在尸袋里
His brother was in a body bag.
在特拉维斯斯特劳特死去之前
Before he put himself in that bag,
他刚从什么地方回去 也许就是这里
Travis Strout was on his way from somewhere, maybe here.
从这里到北岭?
From here to Northridge?
308中队认为克雷夫告密 于是他被特拉维斯杀了
Three Oh Eights make Craver for a snitch. Travis Strout kills him.
所以我们在那屋旁看到他时 他才会那么紧张
Why he got so froggy when we saw him at the house.
时间很紧
Timeline's tight.
海瑟斯特劳特找了律师 我们要是不起诉她就得放她走
We got to charge her or let her go.
放她走吧 -铯元素还没有找到
Kick her loose. -Cesium's still out there.
她也许知道在谁手上 她会联♥系♥那些人的
She maybe knows who's got it, she'll make contact.
我们可以在她车上装追踪器 派六个小组跟踪她
We can tag her car with a tracker, set up a six-unit tail.
我们可以搞定搜查令
We'll take care of the warrant.
全部出动
Full-court press. - You tell
你告诉安德森先生 他的报道纯粹是草率的揣测
Mr. Anderson, his story is pure premature speculation.
《洛杉矶时报》打来的?
The Times?
劳拉库克 紧咬不放
Laura Cooke. Relentless.
你觉得这事你还能隐瞒多久?
How much longer do you think you can keep this thing secret?
如果我们幸运的话 一两天吧
Another day or two, if we're lucky.
真希望你留在奥克兰
I wish you'd stayed in Oakland.
那样感觉不对 我在那里 你在这里
Didn't feel right-- me there, you here.
嗯
Well...
等这事结束了…
when this is over...
好 我跟你说了
Yes. I told you.
你确定吗?
You sure?
确定 听着很完美
I am. Sounds perfect.
等你的城市安全了再说
Once your city is safe.
我的城市?
My city?
是的 厄文 你的城市
Yes, Irv. Your city.
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Can't let go ♪ -♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
国土安全警♥察♥部 联邦保护局
放射性炸♥弹♥
Every passing hour,
在洛杉矶大区爆♥炸♥的可能性 随着时间的流逝而增加
the odds of a dirty bomb detonating in the Greater Los Angeles Area escalate.
我们进入了全县战略戒备
We're on countywide tactical alert.
小组执勤12小时、休12小时
Teams 12 on, 12 off.
洛杉矶警局正与警长、联调局协调
LAPD is coordinating with the sheriff's and FBI on
搜查可疑包裹或物品
suspicious packages or objects.
你们的警探不该在这里吗?
: Shouldn't your detectives be here?
他们正在查一个案件
Working a case.
我还以为抓住了杀肯特的凶手 那个主♥权♥公民混球
I thought we got Kent's killer. That sovereign citizen
昨天发现了一具新的弃尸
whackjob. -New body dropped last night.
相关吗?
Related? -It's too early to say.
现在还不能判断
First pass grid search
第一轮网格搜查 覆盖了洛杉矶县80%的地方
has covered 80% of L.A. County.
出问题的往往是没有搜查的那20%的地方
It's always that last 20% that kills you.
你以为自己是谁 詹姆斯邦德吗?
What are you, James Bond?
这是个人保护设备
Personal protection device.
这宝贝网上买♥♥的 顶级货
Ordered this baby online. Top shelf.
他们给了我们那些时髦的塑料指环
They gave us those nifty plastic rings.
你以为我会相信那些劣质泡泡糖感应器?
You think I'm gonna trust one of those janky bubble gum sensors? You should get one.
你该弄一个
You should get one.
我紧跟着你就好了
I'll just keep you close.
如果我身上发出哔哔声 你就跑
If I start to beep, run.
嫌疑犯家里的地图上的红点是指攻击目标
Red dots indicate targets from the map in the suspect's home.
蓝色指联邦大楼
Blue dots are federal buildings,
黄点是著名旅游景点
and yellow, notable tourist sites.
见鬼了 这么多目标
Fuck me. That's a shitload of targets.
是的 大人 确实很多
Yes, Your Honor, it is.
我绝不希望 我的历史功绩是又一起911事件
I sure as hell don't want my legacy to be another 9/11.
联调局
她来了
Here she comes.
你有地方住吗?
You have a place to stay?
我可以回家拿点衣服
If I can just go home and get some clothes?
列张单子吧 会有人把东西拿给你的
Make a list. Someone'll bring it to you.
不 我不想陌生人去翻我的东西
I don't want some stranger going through my things.
这有点太晚了 在这里签名
Little late for that. Sign here.
我想看特拉维斯
I want to see Travis.
抱歉 这不可能
Sorry. It's not possible.
我们告诉了验尸官你想把遗体送去哪里
We told the coroner where you wanted the body sent.
你怎么能这么冷酷?
How can you be so cruel?
你的车得正式注册
Get your car registered, officially,
否则洛杉矶警局会把它销毁的
or LAPD will impound it.
我们需要一个真正的签名
We're gonna need a real signature.
反应过激了 不过也行
Overkill, but that'll do.
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
开车吧
Let's roll.
你说得对 应该在总结里的 但并没有
You're right. It should be in the summary, and it's not.
我爸让我看他的案件调查总结
My dad lets me read his case summaries.
他总说要留心没有记录在案的东西
He always says, "Look for what's not there."
你♥爸♥是个睿智的人
Wise man, your dad.
麦迪 这个细节找得好
It's a good catch, Maddie.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么没有先向米勒汇报这事?
Why didn't you take this to Miller?
我汇报了
I did.
凯西酒馆
Is Heather still in the car?
海瑟还在车里吗? -是的
Yeah.
现场探员报告里面有六个顾客 没有一个是我们认识的
Agent on site reports half a dozen customers inside, no one known to us.
收到 待命
Copy that. Standing by.
凯西酒馆
你查那些黑警有什么新进展吗?
Anything new on your dirty cops?
查理霍万联♥系♥过我
Charlie Hovan called me.
他正在追查几个牙买♥♥加毒贩
He's been chasing some Jamaican drug dealers...
他们收买♥♥了几个警探好几年了
who've had a couple of detectives on payroll for years.
马科斯跟阿里亚斯?他怎么知道的?
Marcos and Arias? How's he know?
他在牙买♥♥加帮内部有线人
He's got a C.I. in with the Jakes.
没料到啊
No shit?
有人来跟海瑟碰头了
Wife's got company.
该死的
Fuck.
四号♥小组 红色和棕色的越野车 向你们那边来了
Unit Four, red and brown SUV coming your way.
是查理达克斯
It's Charlie Dax.
往东边去了 沿着小路开走了
Eastbound, down the alley.
查理达克斯 我上次在这里的时候看到过他
Charlie Dax. Saw him last time I was here.
博斯 看到红色和棕色的越野车吗?
Bosch, red and brown SUV.
我们看到车了 在后门前停了下来
We've got eyes on it. Parked at the back door.
司机可能是查理达克斯
Possible I.D. of driver: Charlie Dax.
收到
Copy that.
海瑟斯特劳特进去了
Heather Strout's going inside.
她出来了
She's out.
不停留 不耽搁
糟了 那是一把枪吗?
Fuck. Is that a gun?
特拉维斯的事让我很难过
Sorry to hear about Travis.
他是英雄
上帝让我们放弃一些东西 好腾出位置
God asks us to let go of things in order to make space.
为了更好的日子
For better days.
那我们就做准备
And we prepare. -And we prepare.
那我们就做准备
她又进屋去了
She's headed back inside.
我们跟踪越野车
We're gonna follow the SUV.
收到
Copy.
我们会盯着她 四号♥小组 去二号♥位
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表