剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
it'll kill everyone that comes into contact with it.
你的朋友、你的族人
Your friends, your people.
你想发生这种事吗?
Is that what you want?
深层政♥府♥开展秘密行动杀害了我哥哥
Deep state did a false flag to assassinate my brother.
我要找律师
What I want is a lawyer.
要找律师了 妈的
Magic words.
拜托 韦伦 别这样
Fuck. -Come on, Waylon.
博斯 我需要你帮忙
Bosch. I could use your help.
我跟朋友出去了
I was out with friends. -What time did you get home?
你什么时候回到家的?
不知道 大概2点?
I don't know, 2:00?
你先生… -特拉维斯跟我在一起
Your husband... -Travis was with me,
一整晚
all night.
史丹利肯特
Stanley Kent.
我们相信特拉维斯跟他有过来往
We believe Travis had an interaction with him
来往
An interaction?
那你们指控我先生什么罪名?
So what are you accusing my husband of?
他从未提过这个名字?
Never mentioned the name?
你们把他的尸体怎么样了?
What have you done with his body?
在太平间
The morgue.
在放行他的尸体前会做尸检
There'll be an autopsy before he's released.
你们就是为了这个男人杀了我先生?
So is this man the reason why you killed him?
我们去你们家寻找帮助
We went out to your house to ask for help
调查一起涉及史丹利肯特的案件
with a crime involving Stanley Kent.
特拉维斯在没有受刺♥激♥的情况下开枪了
Travis opened fire, unprovoked. -Yeah,
是的 因为我先生看到私闯民宅的政♥府♥特工
'cause my husband saw trespassing government agents
还看到他弟弟被铐起来倒在草地上
and his brother on the lawn in handcuffs.
后室里的地图
Maps in the back room,
那些图钉
those pushpins.
那些是道具
They're props
为他的一个网上发言准备的
for one of his online talks.
标记的都是联邦大楼
Those are federal buildings.
让别人知道收税的人在哪里犯罪了吗?
Is it a crime to let people know where the tax man lives?
那些是攻击目标?
Targets? -We are up against one of
我们对抗的是有史以来最腐♥败♥的阴谋
the most corrupt conspiracies this world has ever known,
而你们是其中一分子
and you're part of it.
韦伦说两个晚上之前特拉维斯跟他在一起
Waylon... says Travis was with him two nights ago,
所以 要么你们中有一个撒谎
so either one of you is lying,
要么你们俩都撒谎
or both of you are.
你先生怎么知道 去勒索谁能拿到铯元素?
How did your husband know who to shake down for the cesium?
我不知道那是什么东西
I don't know what that is.
放射性物质
Radioactive material.
以前被用来治疗癌症
It's used to treat certain cancers.
你们这些人真是难以置信
: You people are unbelievable.
我们只是想挖掘真♥相♥
We're just trying to get to the truth.
对 真♥相♥掌握在我们手中
No, we're the true ones!
你们的灵魂被银行家吞噬了
The bankers have eaten your souls.
来电 抢劫及凶案组
我是艾德格
Edgar.
杰利 我是布拉德科尼夫
Jerry. Brad Conniff.
布拉德科尼夫?什么事?
Brad Conniff, what's up?
你和博斯抓到了 观景台187号♥案的凶手?
So you and Bosch catch that overlook 187?
是啊
Yeah.
听说你们被联调局逼出局了
We heard Feds muscled you out.
凶杀案还是由我们负责
Homicide's still ours. -Hmm.
是的
Yeah. Well,
所以我们才给你打电♥话♥
reason why we called.
你跟特怀特怀斯挺熟的吧?
You know Dwight Wise pretty well, yeah?
是的 为什么这么问?
I do. Why?
我们在看收集来的监控录像
Well, we were going through the security cams we collected,
查看马科斯跟阿里亚斯的行动 你猜怎么着?
checking the movements of Marcos and Arias. Guess what?
我太累了 不想猜
Uh, I'm too tired to guess.
特怀特怀斯在跟踪他们
Dwight Wise was tailing them.
断断续续的 我们查看的时间段内一直如此
On and off, going back as far as we looked.
他是嫌疑人?
He a suspect?
你们想我跟他谈
You want me to talk to him?
利用个人关系 也许更能出成果
Well, personal connection, might be more productive.
我今天就跟他谈
I'll do it today.
我们正希望你会这么说
We hoped you'd say that.
杰利 你一直穿着名牌西装睡觉吗?
You been sleeping in your Hugo Boss, Jerry?
手术很成功
Surgery was successful. He's stable, family is with him.
他的情况稳定 他的家人陪着他
好 我这周末会去看看他
Good. I'll drop in after EOW. -Mm.
昨天的枪击案是怎么回事?
And yesterday's shooting?
据博斯说 联调局的人迫不及待地冲了上去
Feds drove that bus. Way too fast, according to Bosch.
不管怎样 责任还是由我们来担
Still, falls on all of us.
警员执勤受伤影响绝对不好
Never good to have a blue suit down.
同意
I agree.
听说局长那天来过
I hear the chief came by the other day.
他来过 是的
He did, yes. -Huh.
让博斯直接向他报告观景台案件
Asked that Bosch report to him directly -on the overlook.
来找你 而不是来找我
Hmm. Came to you, not to me?
他找过你
He asked for you.
是吗?
Did he?
是的 你当时不在
Yeah, you were out.
确实
I was.
投给市长候选人:厄文艾尔温
最新民调
Latest polling.
三名警员执勤时中枪 而我的支持率居然上升
Three police officers shot in the line of duty and my numbers go up.
我得暂停我的竞选活动
I need to put my campaign on hold.
好的
Okay.
暂停一天?
For a day?
一个星期?
For a week?
我再通知你
I'll let you know.
斯科特安德森说他看到联调局的人 在好莱坞山查一起凶杀案
Scott Anderson says he saw Feds working a homicide in the Hollywood Hills.
安德森给你打电♥话♥了?
Anderson called you?
他似乎认为这跟昨天的枪击案有关
He seems to think it connects to yesterday's shoot-out.
你怎么跟他说的?
What did you tell him?
真话 我不知道 我该知道吗?
The truth: I don't know. Should I?
我们正在追查一个 可能对本市造成威胁的可信事件
We're chasing a credible threat to the city.
有多可信?
How credible?
很可信 国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Active. Domestic terrorism.
糟了
Shit.
我们成功地把这事掩盖至今
We've managed to keep this relatively quiet so far.
我希望你能保密
I'm counting on your discretion.
安德森掌握了信息 不会压着不报道的
Anderson won't sit on what he has.
对 他不会
No, he won't.
但劳拉库克刚晋升地方新闻编辑
But Laura Cooke just got bumped to city editor.
而且我还有别的事情需要先发制人
And there's something else I need to get in front of.
好了 暂时到此为止
All right, that's all for now.
枪管局发来了被发现的 那把5毫米左右口径枪的追踪报告
ATF e-mailed the trace report on the recovered .22.
杀死肯特的那颗子弹 就是从他自己的枪里射出来的
Bullet that killed Kent came from his own gun.
我会把报告给你转发一份 -他太太的车子搜查情况呢?
I'll forward you a copy. -Any luck with the wife's car?
没有其他人的指纹 只有艾莉西亚跟史丹利的
No foreign prints, just Alicia and Stanley.
正在等DNA报告
Waiting on DNA.
韦伦那边 我们的证据太少
We're thin on Waylon.
巧合加巧合就不再是巧合了
Coincidence plus coincidence is no longer a coincidence.
你们的探员情况如何? -脱离了危险
How's your officer? -Out of danger.
谢天谢地 情况可能会糟很多的
Thank God. That could've gone a lot worse.
麦克斯韦尔做得过分了
Maxwell pushed too far.
你也知道原因
You know why.
也许吧
I guess, but if we'd brought Travis Strout in alive,
但如果我们 把特拉维斯斯特劳特活着带进来
他就会告诉我们他把铯元素藏哪了
he'd be telling you where he put the cesium.
克里夫还在盘问他弟弟
Cliff's still working the brother.
韦伦已经找了律师了
Waylon's lawyered up.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 规则不一样
National security, different set of rules.
你们查的谋杀案要多久才能结案?
How long will it take you to close your murder?
我还不知道这案子要急着结案
Didn't know there was a rush on it.
这场枪战是一场公♥关♥噩梦
This shooting is a PR nightmare.
我不能让任何事悬而不决
I can't afford anything left hanging.
一定要让查案报告说得过去
Make sure it all adds up.
即使根本说不过去
Even if it doesn't.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表