剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
凯西酒馆
被杀?
Executed?
近距离 前排
Close range, front seat.
根据他们的死亡情况来看 肯定有两个人开枪
Had to be two shooters from the way they were found.
他们就这样出现 近距离开两枪?
So, they just rolled up, two shots, point-blank range?
有谁看到什么吗?
Did anybody see anything?
事发时有大概50个黑帮 在附近守灵
50-something bangers at a wake next door.
所以没人看见
No.
又得重新开始
Back to square one.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, brother.
你在那里需要帮手吗?
You gonna need a wingman out there?
联调局的在暗中跟着 不用了
Feds are in the shadows, I'm good.
我们俩当中得有一个休息一下
One of us should get some sleep.
有需要就打给我
Call if you need me.
回家吧
Go home.
观景台那里的是主♥权♥公民 308中队
It was sovereigns at the overlook. Three Oh Eight Squadron.
你一直很忙
You've been busy.
在查我的谋杀案 谢谢你们分享信息
Working my murder. -Thanks for sharing.
博斯…
Bosch...
他们的目的是什么?
What's their target?
不能让你进去
Can't let you go in there.
为什么?你们要在里面安插眼线?
Why, you putting eyes inside?
在几条街外设指挥岗?
Command post, couple streets over?
监控摄像?
Video feed?
爆米花和体育馆座席?
Popcorn and stadium seating?
浓缩咖啡机 也许会是个漫长的夜晚
Espresso machine. Could be a long night.
麦克斯韦尔欠我十美元
Maxwell owes me a ten spot.
你跟他打赌我会在这里?
You bet him I'd be here?
我跟他打赌你会比我们早到这里
I bet him you'd beat us here.
来吧
Come on.
职业枪手干的
Professional hit.
有人收到风声 知道内务部 想抓他们的痛脚 让他们转为污点证人
Somebody got wind of Internal Affairs trying to catch them and flip them.
或者因为他们干的非法勾当太多了
Or they did one shady deal too many.
反正他们死了
Either way.
我之前很确定他们能帮我们 抓到开枪打死你儿子的人
I was so sure they would get us to who pulled the trigger and killed your son.
是啊 也许在另一个世界可以吧
Yeah. In a different world, maybe.
在这个世界里 他们刚刚得到了报应
In this one, they just got what they had coming.
恶有恶报
You reap what you sow.
看来你需要喝一杯
Look like you could use a drink.
嘿
Hey.
你什么时候到家的? -半个小时前
When did you get home? Half hour ago.
它不喜欢它的新狗粮 -我知道 就看谁撑得更久了
He doesn't like his new kibble. I know.Battle of wills.
还在忙同一件凶杀案吗?
Same homicide case?
是啊 要打卡呢
Yeah, on a clock.
我也一样 如果101高速公路堵车 我就惨了
Same. If the 101's a pack-a-snack, I'm already screwed.
你一整天都会在办公室?
You gonna be in the office all day?
我通常午餐会去散个步 晒晒太阳
I usually take a walk somewhere for lunch. Feel the sun on me.
点外卖♥♥吧
Order in.
随便你想吃什么 我请客
Whatever you want-- I'm buying.
就是说你接到的不是一件普通的凶杀案?
So, it's not just a homicide case you've caught.
接下来几天别出去 下班后直接回家 好吗?
Just stay inside next couple of days. Come home right after work, yeah?
你没事吧?
You okay?
累了
Tired.
得走了
Get going.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
爸?
Dad?
什么事?
Yeah?
注意安全
Be safe.
向来如此
Always.
♪ ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Can't let go ♪ -♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
♪ ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
我的警探们浪费了一天
My detectives lost a day landing on sovereigns
去查你们从一开始就怀疑的主♥权♥公民
you've suspected from the start.
现在的情况很难预料
It's a fluid situation.
就只朝着一个方向发展
Flowing in one direction.
跟我们打交道的有联合反恐特别小组、核管理委员会 危险环境响应小组、核应急支援组、能源局…
We're dealing with JTTF, NRC, HERT, NEST, the DOE...
缩写大杂烩啊 -联邦大混战
Alphabet soup. Federal pandemonium.
你还想再加个抢劫及凶案组吗?
You want to add RHD to that?
不想
No.
他们接到了一个双重凶杀案 我们的两位警探
They caught a double-homicide. Two of our own.
天啊
Jesus.
但博斯和艾德格会继续工作 不受阻碍
But Bosch and Edgar will continue their work. Unimpeded.
行
Fine.
我们的首要任务是 落入极端分子手中的放射性材料
Our priority is radioactive material in the hands of extremists.
找到凶手就能找到铯元素
Find the killers, find the cesium.
经验告诉我们材料会很快转手
Experience tells us it will move fast. Hand to hand.
凶手可能现在已经领先我们两步了
Killers could be two steps back of it by now.
因此我们必须迅速行动
That's the reason for our velocity.
你们可不能被本局 那些没见识的人拖慢了手脚
You can't afford to be slowed down by the local yokels.
被任何人拖慢都不行 我们现在是在互相掣肘
By anyone--we're tripping over each other as it is.
跟我说说那308中队吧
Tell me about these Three Oh Eights.
在全体主♥权♥公民♥运♥动浪潮中 算是一群小打小闹的
Fringe players. In the larger sovereign movement.
如果是他们干的 这就代表了严重的升级
If it's them, this represents a serious escalation.
跟一些卧底线人联♥系♥ 看能得到什么信息
Reached out to some C.I.s, we'll see what bounces back.
博斯 你下一步工作需要什么?
Bosch? What do you need to proceed?
权限 查看相关调查报告 及跟肯特的遗孀跟进
Access-- Three Oh Two reports and a follow-up with Kent's widow.
她一直在联邦防火墙后面
She's been behind a federal firewall.
为了保护她
For her own protection.
是要防我们?
From us.
让他们去跟进吧
Make it happen.
你们中一个人跟他们一起去
And one of you go with them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们掌握的一切信息 主♥权♥公民疑犯、已知帮凶、群体等级
Whatever you've got--sovereign POIs, known associates, group hierarchy.
我会把全部资料发给你们
I'll have a full packet sent.
你们的工作别岔道儿了
Just make sure you stay in your lane.
他们现在成了交♥警♥了 -升职了
Now they're traffic cops. Stepping up in rank.
是啊 去你们俩的
Yeah, fuck you both.
你也知道 这不是我第一次跟联调员打交道
This ain't my first trip down the federal road, as you know.
随便你们怎么追查那些铯元素
Now, you chase the cesium however you want.
我一定会抓到开枪杀死史丹利肯特的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna find the bastards who put two bullets in the back of Stanley Kent's head.
另外 我的道由我作主
And my lane has no lines.
是 好的 我再给你打过去
Yeah, all right. I'll call you later.
嘿 警督 -曼克
Hey, L.T. -Mank.
对了 联调局发的 那个威胁劝告有什么内♥幕♥消息吗?
Hey, uh, any inside baseball on that threat advisory from the Feds?
危险物质
Hazardous materials.
有多危险?
How hazardous?
机密信息 曼克
Need to know, Mank.
机密信息
Need to know.
前童星 拍照5美元
我只是说管好我自己的事
Minding my own business is all I'm saying.
再次骚扰游客
Harassing tourists again.
行乞
Panhandling.
并且裸体
While nude.
有时候我会觉得太热 到了男性更年期了
I get overheated some days. It's man-opause.
你说的那些衣服呢?
Where are said clothes?
我把它们堆在我的帐篷里了 在W酒店的一个花架后面
I stashed them with my tent behind a planter at the W.
等等 你从W酒店 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地走了近1公里?
Wait, you walked half a mile from the W Hotel full frontal?
我得让我的小♥弟♥弟♥透透气啊
Well, I had to air my bits out.
而且我到了这里才有人多看我一眼
And I didn't get a second glance until I arrived here.
我们还没办完文书工作 他就会回到街头
He'll be back out on the street before we finish doing the paperwork.
也许我可以说服我们这位投诉的公民
Perhaps I can convince our reporting citizen
让他换个地方再加严厉警告就够了?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表